Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stop The Traitor [Venir]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Stop The Traitor [Venir] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop The Traitor [Venir]

Post by King Elyx 29th October 2015, 1:13 pm

It seemed the man was found, Chaos looked to the both of them with a grin on his face, a smug one, but threat was also shown behind his words. The man thought that the She Phoenix was not from Black Rose, such a shame. Ignite may support a certain type of hunting, but she did not support murder. Therefore, what Chaos believes he is doing for the benefit of Black Rose was something the she was heavily looking down upon. The approach that the She Phoenix took was not movement, but simply silence, as she placed Elyx on the ground, dragging him along like a shackle as if she had just knocked him out. A little groan emitted from the boys lips, but nothing more, and the half-closed eyes definitely helped her in this case as well. This is a Guild Ace from your guild. I recommend you abandon the task at hand before he no longer becomes your leader. She explained before looking back, checking to see if there were any of his men arriving from behind, but fortunately, she was unable to see anything, so chances were that none of them were there. The two of them that were showing any form of resistance was the ones that he was looking at, Ignite and Ven. What could happen next might put them all in danger, there was not confirming about things like traps. If only Elyx were awake, he could beat up Chaos like he promised. With Deemos Orb, that should most certainly be easy. Regardless, the boy was not going to wake up, and Ignite was just going to have to accept that, whether she wanted to or not.. So I've heard based on your behavior, and Black Rose did not even get a warning? Your Guildmaster would have known, and if she would have, I most certainly would have known as well, since this boy would have told me instead of saying he knew nothing. Do you think they would allow a murder on someone who has no bounty on them? This is simply murder. And we're here to put a stop to it. She explained before putting her body up. Just one battle was all that she needed, then this fool would be under arrest and possibly executed for this action. The Magic Council would not like genocide in the legal guilds, maybe they would do the execution, so just this once, he will place them in that court instead of the ones in Black Rose. Chaos smiled once again, but once again with no threat. What is he to me then if that’s going to be one of my leaders? I’ll make sure to take his place when you kill him. He answered coldly before putting his palm out towards Ignite, a sonic wave being shot towards her so suddenly. Quickly reacting, she placed her arms into the air, dropping Elyx in the process to let him lay down, and two pillars of fire blocked the attack without even cooling down. It would take a lot more than that to win… Now Ignite was not happy.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th October 2015, 5:53 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

"As if I would trade my best friend for some sort of stupid position?"

Venir seethed, crimson eyes narrowing in anger. It was a rather foreign feeling for her. When was the last time she had experienced anger on this magnitude? She was certain she had felt it before but perhaps that was long ago, back before she lost her memories. It was a natural reaction but it seemed so unnatural for the usually chirpy Venir to have such a menacing stare. Then again the glare slid all too easily onto her icy features just another sign of the person she used to be. Her hands were clenched into fists, knuckles turning white from her splitting grip upon her staff. She was almost visibly shaking as she tried to wrap her head around the man's words, and eventually Ignite's. Their exchange was a brief one as it appeared that the man was underestimating the extent in which Venir would go to protect her guild master, and of course Ignite's strength. The sudden heat of Ignite's flames was felt even from a few feet away, springing Venir into action.

"I'm not that strong but....I have to be in order to protect Alyia and my guild..."

She slipped two cards from her holster and placed them on her staff. Glowing with a familiar light, the staff extended out into her usual silver longsword. "Ignite! I'll go from the left if you go from the other side!" Venir called out to the she phoenix as she dashed around the pillar of flame, sword flashing as she swung at the man only to have her blade go straight through him? "An illusion?" She turned around trying to figure out where her enemy had gone. Right as she turned she saw a figure rushing her, the traitor, "I don't think so." She muttered, and at her command the man ran right into a shield that had materialized right in the path he was charging. His head had made contact with the ornate silver of the shield, a loud almost "gong" like noise echoing from the sound of it. He quickly recovered but by then Venir had already reached him, swinging her blade at him once more.

WORDS: 372 Words
    TAGS: @Elyx
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stop The Traitor [Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Stop The Traitor [Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Stop The Traitor [Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th October 2015, 6:11 pm

Heartless monster! You are a disgrace to all of Black Rose! The She Phoenix exclaimed as her violently glowing purple eyes were locked onto the man as he was able to take a hit from Venir. A smug grin was on his face though, it seemed he had some sort of evasion trick to get him out of there. Not if the She Phoenix could stop it. Abandoning Elyx from her current position, she jumped over towards the man from behind, putting both of her arms around his body and squeezing him tightly, refusing to let him go. This was just so he didn't go anywhere, but there was something else that Ignite could have done. Her fire energy charged in her palms while in this grip, ready to use a move that might wipe the both of them out in just a single shot. Venirs slice was made perfectly, the evasion technique unable to activate, and Ignite spell helped in a combo, creating an explosion with the both of them caught in it, and the flames began to spread throughout the whole scene. Fortunately, nothing important caught on fire, just minor amounts of rock that didn't ignite the fire any further. Elyx, Ven, and Ignite were all safe for now, but Chaos seemed to be in a little bit of a tough state. For one thing, his body was not quite moving. To confirm a death or not, she remembered what she needed to do in order to check for a pulse. A few steps only were made before she bent down, then pulled up her right wrist in order to hear blood pumping through his veins. He was alive all right, a perfect arrest without much damage, a few scratches here and there, nothing too special. I can't let you harm my teacher or any of his friends Chaos... I'll make sure you're locked in a nice cozy jail cell... Oh whatever, no other verdict than death will be given to you anyways. I might as well put you out of your misery, but that would be too merciful. You dare harm a Guildmaster of a guild that had nothing to do with Black Rose... Ven, what should we do with this fool?
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 29th October 2015, 6:49 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

The blade of her sword met with the man's chest, creating a rather deep gash slicing through clothing and skin alike. It certainly wasn't enough to kill him but he seemed rather shocked at the white haired mage's skill with a blade, and that she had managed to cut him at all. At the same moment Ignite had appeared in her own fit of rage. Having some experience with the phoenix Venir withdrew from Chaos knowing just how explosive she could be when angered. Her eyes could only widen as she saw Ignite's palms glow with energy, "Oh no." At that point Venir had no other choice but to throw herself out of the way. She wasn't burned by the flames but she could most certainly feel their heat. She skid across the stone floor, hands over her head, prepared to stop, drop, and roll if needed. After a few moments of not catching fire, the mage recovered looking up to see everything else that had caught fire. "Well, it's not like it can really spread much down here." The thought wasn't comforting for long as she took notice of Chaos. Luckily, the traitor was not dead just yet....

"Yeah let me find something....."
    She glanced about through smoke and flame to find shackles on one of the pillars that had not caught fire. Supposedly the dungeon like environment was good for one thing...."Here!" She handed over the rusty iron shackles after cutting them from the stone with her sword. They weren't much but they would hold the illusionist back if he decided to recover. "We hand him over to the Rune Knights before I lose my position as the Ace of Life." She was certain she'd kill him if she had to listen to another word of his, "And we get Elyx to the guild infirmary...." She sent a wary glance to the still unconscious bounty hunter, his condition not seeming to have improved at all. Carrying both of the men would be rather difficult, especially since it was up to Ignite and Venir to navigate them back to the surface. However, between the two of them they would certainly make it back up there just maybe not in a timely manner.

WORDS: 374 Words
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th October 2015, 7:35 pm

Ignite had this covered, her strength being much better than before while carrying Elyx. In order to do this she would simply drag the both of them by their collars, their bodies dragging along the ground as hey were to walk. Ven as right, it would take a bit of time before they actually got up to the surface. Maybe they would return by the nighttime, hopefully Chaos and Elyx would be alive during that time. Well, Chaos would most probably be, which is why he gets a free ride into a jail cell instantly. Well, this turned out to end up quite differently compared to last time. This time, it was actually a little bit fun. The She Phoenix explained with a grin before grinning happily as they were beginning their escape. It was in their best interest to get out of there before backup was sent their way. Then again, they did fall into the dungeon, which did raise a question... How were they going to get out? Maybe Ven knew? Ignite had faith in her partner, there was no one else to look to, but even if not, the fact that she assisted the She Phoenix for this job was another reason to place further faith in Venir. Elyx told her to trust those who have proven their worth and loyalty to her, especially when she wanted to be a leader. They were done, all they had to do was arrest Chaos and go home happily, maybe hang out a little bit if there were time, just until the Violinist recovered in the infirmary. Or maybe a report would have to be written. Whatever happened next, Chaos was not a thread, and they would be back at Eclipse Soul once again. Hey Venir, how long do you think it will take for Elyx to recover? I don't want to leave him alone. It's not like I don't trust you, I just don't trust him alone in an area in which I can't do anything. Ignite explained before tilting her head to the side. If she had to stay at a hotel, there were plenty of jewels. And there would be no one to hurt when she imagined someone touching her inappropriately once again.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 30th October 2015, 11:11 am

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

"Are you saying last time wasn't fun?"

Venir questioned unsure of if the phoenix was reffering to their previous jobs or some other time in general. This adventure was hardly what Venir would call "fun" her guild masters life at stake was hardly a laughing matter, and neither was Elyx's current condition. Thankfully, both of their lives were no longer in jepordy. Chaos was handed over to some awaiting Rune Knights, brought to the guild by the no longer hypnotized villagers, and Elyx had been admitted into the guild infirmary for emergency treatment. The healing mages there were of unnatural skill, after years of practice on countless bruised and battered Eclipse Soul mages they ought to have been no less. Of course they also happened to be the pushiest of attendants, insisting that every single one of them were to be looked over.

~*~

The white haired mage slipped out of the infirmary after doing a quick check up on the Black Rose mage as well as receiving a few bandages here and there for her less severe wounds. Spotting Ignite who got out of the infirmary much faster than the two human mages, Venir was immediately questioned about Ekyx's recovery."Well," She straightened out the paper work in her hands, most of it was for Alyia but the Ace would be helping out where she could. There always seemed to be a pile of paperwork when the Rune Knights were involved. "I think by this evening Elyx should be well enough for you two to go on your merry way but you're both more than welcome to stay the night." She paused in thought for a moment wondering if it was okay to put this sort of offer on the table without the guilds consent. "Actually," She grinned knowing it was the right thing to do considering the two of them had helped her save her best friend, "Our door will always be open to you two. You both have done Eclipse Soul a big favor by protecting our guild master." She had offered a hand to Ignite, and would do the same to Elyx when he would awaken, she grinned once more her usual rather childish one,

"Oh, and don't worry about those guards anymore! I'll be sure to let them know thay you two don't mean us any harm!"

WORDS: 391 Words
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

Jobs:

Current date/time is 16th September 2024, 12:58 pm