Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Glowlake [Job; Private]

The Glowlake [Job; Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Glowlake [Job; Private]

Post by Guest 18th April 2014, 11:50 am

Yukine began to attack the wardrobe with Nora still active. The wardrobe attempted to fist the ground where Yukine was, though Yukine quickly jumped, then did a kick to the wardrobe's left side. The wardrobe flew to the right and crashed upon the ground. Yukine wouldn't allow it to get up. Though he couldn't use his Regalia, Yukine decided to spawn the sword of Yato, and the shield of Hiyori, anyway. Yukine stunned the wardrobe with a stab as it tried to get up the first time, then a bang with the shield after it got up the second time, leaving it stunned on the ground. Yukine then swiftly moved behind it, and uppercut it with the shield, then performed a diagonal slash with his sword to nail the wardrobe onto the ground, once more. Yukine allowed the wardrobe to get up one final time before he started to unleash a bombardment of attacks. Multiple slashes and collisions with the sword and shield left huge marks in the wardrobe before it finally fell over, and became inanimate again.

Yukine pocketed the two items back into his dimension before he dropped to his knees, and laughed while breathing hard. "That was an unbelievable opponent." Yukine commented, though it seemed like more of a confession. The inner pain Yukine had remaining in his body wore off as he stood upright. "Let's go get Hilda now." Yukine suggested, "Also, how'd you do against that tiger?" Yukine smiled as all seemed calm now, and multiple sorts of enemies were now defeated, including the two strongest foes. He wondered what Zenshin thought of him fighting something as odd as a wardrobe. On the contrary, Yukine was curious as to how Zenshin could've taken claws to the shoulders with little to no reaction. Was this the power of a Saint? Yukine couldn't wait to get on a higher level with his magic. It would be a whole new time for him to excel, and prove to everyone that he is not one to be underestimated. Only time could tell this, however, and so Yukine wished to proceed and end this mission as quickly as possible. He definitely needed a rest after this battle, anyway.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th April 2014, 2:42 pm

"I did fine. But you would probably have a hard time fighting it to say the least. Its speed matched a B, even A ranked wind or speed mage's spell. He's out cold now, hopefully he doesn't wake up on our way back to Hilda" he said with his head turned. Zenshin took his foot off of the grinding stone followed by his sword. After a quick examination of the blade, he re-sheathed it, a sound of metal against wood was heard as he did so. In a second, he de-materialized the grind station and his sword, walking over towards Raj at the same time. Zenshin picked up the tiger and supported him with his shoulders, "Let's go Kichiro, don't want to keep the witch waiting" he said while beginning to walk back towards the tree house that belonged to the client.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO RAJ! I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HIM!" she yelled once they reached her home. "Relax. He was trying to kill us and I put him to sleep for a bit. I did what I had to, I apologize" he said, trying to ease the situation a bit more. "No... No... You're right, he was on a rampage. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Here, take these in addition to your payment. They're magically enhanced, personally. They can fly. Oh, and just by being here you've grown stronger, probably able to cast another spell of your rank. And here, your payment." she said, informing them of everything they'd be getting from finishing the job. Wow, what a hefty payment

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 18th April 2014, 3:01 pm

Yukine frowned as Zenshin was probably right. If he had a hard time with a strong opponent like the Flying Wardrobe, then how could he compare to such a wild beast: Raj the Tiger? Yukine followed Zenshin until they met Hilda, once again. "Your wardrobe has a few cracks, though it sure packed a punch. Yukine confessed, "Also, I'd suggest buying some new accessories. The wardrobe used them all for life-threatening purposes, and so I had no choice but to rid you of some of your attire." Yukine felt really bad now regarding the mess he made with the many clothes and brooms he destroyed. However, he presumed that hurting Raj was sort of an equivalent, in a sense, though two wrongs don't make a right. Albeit, Yukine was surprised when Hilda still gave them a hefty payment. "Awesome! A flying broom!" Yukine cheered. His excitement grew even further when Hilda assumed the two could gain an extra spell from this sort of mission. With all of the magic he had used, Yukine could only guess that his Regalia were working on a higher magic reserve. He was very grateful for such a reward, and bowed to Hilda. He then turned over to Zenshin. "Let's do another mission, sometime." Yukine suggested.

Though he received a lot of pain during this mission, Yukine still had a lot of fun. Being able to support his guildmaster was a first. Secondly, Yukine had never felt his adrenaline build up so much before, and the sensation was beautiful, in his eyes. Again, due to another mission, Yukine felt more powerful. He knew the potential lying in himself was increasing; so much in fact, that Yukine could imagine part of his future self, and he liked it. In the future, Yukine imagined a great knight that was capable of slaying most, if not all ReQuip monsters. He could imagine his future self more from this point, though as he was now, after the battle, Yukine just wanted to go home. He was rather exhausted, and needed to train the next day. He waved to Hilda before he awaited Zenshin, who he wished to have accompany him back to the guild hall.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 18th April 2014, 3:51 pm

"Of course. Sabertooth will spread and it will be renown before I step down from the position of guild master. And all of that starts with making connections with individual guild members such as yourself. An idle guildmaster will breed an idle guild, and that's something I can't allow" he said, smiling at Kichiro as he took his broom from Hilda. Now that he was able to see how combat capable this particular member was, he abandoned his idea to go exploring. For now, that is. Currently, he would just return to the guild, making sure Kichiro didn't get ambushed or attacked on the way back just like he had. That Tonsco from Scorpion Tail really surprised him. He was so powerful and from a guild he'd never even heard of.

"Let's go Kichiro, by now everyone's probably wondering where the guildmaster went. I didn't expect this job to take so long. In retrospect, it *is* in another country. Huh. I'll just leave notes every time I step out from now on" he told the young mage, thinking out loud while hopping on his broomstick. "Let's test these out, shall we?" He was a bit excited to test out his new broomstick, his only broomstick actually. Not only was it a good way to get around, it doubled as a great way to sweep the hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space