Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN]

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN] Empty Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN]

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 30th July 2024, 8:44 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

"And here you are, Lady Valkyria," the mustachioed chauffeur grumbled, an attendant stepping outside the limousine to let Kyra out. "Fairy Tail guild, Magnolia Town. I do hope you enjoy yourself."

Kyra timidly stepped out of the car. She hated making such a big entrance. Honestly, she hated making an entrance like this at all. Following some advice from Tegan, she made her way out of the guild she used to be a part of, but there was a nagging sense that she could not remain home. In truth, a nagging pair of siblings that told her otherwise. Demi and Aria warned that her presence within a guild was certainly beneficial to her own confidence, yet the existence of her having magic was sure to draw the eyes of her father. The further she could get away from that line of questioning, the better for Kyra, she thought. Tegan reluctantly agreed, and within the week Rio had arranged a full caravan for her to make her way to the ancient renowned guild. She took a look at the hall she would call home. It held a calming air of antiquity about it, something that called to a bygone era of peace, without the wars between other nations in Ishgar. She took a deep breath, her shoulders tensing. She hated introductions. And now, getting to meet a new group of people? It was a terrifying consideration.

It certainly did not help that Liz's choice of fashion for her was something very unfamiliar to the hidden monster. She recommended Kyra to look more casual, to try to open herself up. Magnolia tended to be warm, and maybe she would come across more friendly and approachable if she looked more "chic," in her elder sister's words. Instead, it just had the effect of making Kyra worry more and more. She spent much of the drive over munching on snacks and candies, sating the hungry being within her with the occasional piece of jerky left for her by some of her old peers. Thankfully, she had finished it off before anyone would be able to ask to try a bite. That scenario worked her up a little bit more, though thankfully they had stopped by a small riverside town to pick her up a package of pastries, half of the dozen small mille-feuille still resting in the small decorative box she held in her hand. She took a few moments to gather herself as the limousine and the accompanying two other cars drove off, leaving her to her lonesome. She would get no respite simply standing outside, however. So, taking a few further stabilizing breaths, she made her way inside. As soon as she entered the building, the prospect of meeting new people had already overwhelmed her and she shuffled her way off to a corner rather conspicuously, trying to hide her presence, unsure of exactly how the process of her actually joining the guild would go. Instead, she simply sat in the boxed in area she had begun slowly arranging with as much small furniture as she could, trying to wait for people to go away, despite the obvious target she had made.

WC: 0530 | TWC: 0530

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN] ULxbPj2
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN] Empty Re: Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN]

Post by Mura Kensho 4th August 2024, 5:14 am

Things were often a bit quieter in the guild hall during summer – mostly because people were spending more time near bodies of water for obvious reasons. However, Fairy Tail still had its loyal flow of visitors, convincing Mura that the renovated bar really was a huge success. It wasn’t that they were struggling financially in any way, shape or form, but he could almost hear the jewels rustle in.

Now… it wasn’t difficult to find him among the gathering of people – Mura was, as far as he knew, the only Midijin in the guild hall at the moment, and with his choice of clothing being a simple, loose haori that looked like a fancy bathrobe, he sure as fucking hell stood out…

… Somebody was making a fort of furniture over there. Nay, it looked more like someone was hiding from public view – did something happen to her over there?

Not wanting his guests to feel uncomfortable within Fairy Tail’s walls, Mura floated up, slowly hovering above the crowds as he made his way towards the… puffy-haired, timid lady- her body language screamed discomfort and shyness. He almost felt reluctant to go any nearer, in worst case she’d panic, but… he still hovered above one of the tables, comfortable in his floating position as he glared down. “… Thirsty?”

WC: 219

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 29th August 2024, 9:31 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

She jumped slightly at being talked to. "E-eh?" She asked, staggering a bit back into the fortress she subconsciously had made, startling her more and causing her to fall forwards with a fairly loud thud and certain embarrassment. "S-sorry... I-I... don't do great with people. Um... I got you some mille-feuille." She nervously offered the box of sweets to the man before getting up. "M-my name is Ky... um... Valkyria Velkhomme, b-but you can call me Kyra. I-is this the guild hall for Fairy Tail? I-I'd wish to join."

Her body language was incredibly tense, the unfamiliar scenario, town, and even outfit - on both hers and the man's parts - all somewhat rattling her. Her muscles were tightened, her head pointed downwards, and a slight bounce came to her right foot. She was hyper-aware of all of this at the time, of course. She was terrified. She wanted to be done with this, she wanted to just crawl away into a hole, but at the same time, it was either this or risk heavy scrutiny under Father. If her "urge" broke out from time to time in Reinford during brief visits, it was enough for Tegan to cover up, to pull out a bounty on the head of some criminal she kept hidden to say caused it, if Kyra even left any evidence. Aria was too cautious of a shortening leash, whether or not that was the case, and of course there would be more than enough people wanting to keep the peace rather than suck up to an outpost leader. But if Kyra stayed for long enough, she'd get caught, recognized, or suspected, and quickly. And, of course, even having magic in the first place made Father question. She had to do this, had to go to somewhere like Fairy Tail, and just hope that she would not expose herself.

If he had been speaking in the past few seconds, Kyra had not noticed, suddenly interjecting with, "S-sorry, I-I got a bit distracted. Um... I've never been to Magnolia before, a-and I was just on a long car ride and-" Her stammering and stumbling through speaking carried on, still caught in her own world rather than paying attention to the man in front of her, though she assumed that if she payed attention she would think that the man thought she was rather odd, which was a thought that had the possibility of slipping out as she rambled on, surrounded by the ruins of a fortress of furniture.

WC: 420 | TWC: 1050

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Don't Mind Me... [INTRO / OPEN] ULxbPj2
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 19th September 2024, 8:16 am

Watching her panic herself into a fall… was kinda unexpected. Sure, she had timid vibes, but those vibes had turned into tremors about now. Mura’s brow raised in intrigue, though, when she offered mille-feu stuff to him – a box of sweetst that he’d never tried before. “Are these sweets from Enca? Neat,” Mura showed his gratitude, completely unaware of the Minstrelois origins as he picked up the box of sweets, trying out a few himself.

Sweet and a bit sour, at least a few were. But overall, they tasted pretty great – a bit fancier than the usual sweets he tried here in Magnolia.

“Nice to meet ya, Kyra. Yeah, maybe the sign outside needs to have thicker letters, but this is Fairy Tail’s guild hall. You lookin’ to join?”

She really looked like she needed a few minutes to gather her thoughts. Mura didn’t particularly say anything to her, simply waiting patiently for her to return to planet Earthland. And that she did, rather surprised as if she’d had an out-of-body experience. She must’ve needed a lot of courage to visit them… he couldn’t help but appreciate that. Yet, he didn’t want to give her a heart attack…

Landing on his feet, he simply rested his right hand atop her fluffy hair, driven by some invisible force beckoning him to gently stroke her hair just a bit. “Take all the time you need. Must’ve been a long ride… you can have a drink, if you want? Something fresh and juicy should help calm your head a little.”

"Muraaaaaaaaaa! Who's the damsel there? And why do I get the feeling she's super-rich?" Kyuken called, floating up behind Mura as a blue spirit ball with a face and hair in the same colors. Like a little familiar or something. "Can she see me, or does she not have the Guild Mark on yet?"

WC: 312
    TWC: 531

Themes:

Current date/time is 16th October 2024, 3:23 am