Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizard beads (Job)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wizard beads (Job)

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 3:08 am

'well you now me, always a fan of making a big entrance' said Frederick while Gunner was shooting at the invisible Ghost Hound and somehow he didn't hit anything 'but ehm Gunner..... I don't think that will work' Frederick now joined in the battle and raised his arm in the air shouting 'Dark Void'. And once again black pentacle appeared in the sky from which the beams of black light rained down on the Hounds.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 3:08 am

The member 'Lord Frederik' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Block
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 3:23 am

Gunner’s shots didn’t hit one living thing, an exception being an innocent squirrel that got caught in the crossfire. “Dark Void” shouted Frederik and again, pillars of darkness fell from the sky above… and hitting only thin air.
    “You know what, forget it! Time for those hounds to become Vegetables!” and he charged forth to where he thought the hounds were and pulled the triggering mechanism for the Neural Discharge. The skull on Gunner’s case glowed up and then released a pulse.
    The dogs were now lying on the floor, about 5 of them. “That outta show you who’s the superior predator!” Just for the sake of it he shot two hound in the head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 5:27 am

'you know this place is really getting on my nerves' said Frederick as he watched Gunner shooting the hounds. 'we should just get those beads as quickly as possible and then get the hell out of here'. Frederick suddenly turned around hearing some noise coming from the direction behind him. He gave Gunner a look to let him know there was something in the bushes he slowly walked up to it. Preparing him self by creating a black sphere in his hand, that he could crush any moment.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 5:27 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 5:48 am

Gunner registered Frederik’s signaling look, he too heard something rustling in the bushes nearby. Frederik closed in on the bushes, readying some dark sphere in his hand, whilst Gunner carefully knelt down and aimed very carefully.
    Suddenly two pixies flew out and knocked Frederik over. They giggled and laughed at their small prank then flew away in separate directions, leaving behind a trail of sparkling dust.
    “Fred you head for that one” he directed Frederic as he pointed to the direction one of the pixies flew away towards “and I’ll get the other. Time to end these things and end this mission." Then ran back into the Forest after the pixie,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 5:56 am

“Fred you head for that one” said Gunner “and I’ll get the other. Time to end these things and end this mission." As Gunner ran into the forest Frederick crawled back up 'Damn pixie, I will rip it's wings off one by one!' Frederick dashed into the forest following the trail on of the pixie left behind. He eventually heard some giggling. 'Good I've caught up, now where is it'! The pixie appeared behind a Frederick and started pulling the hood of his cloak.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 6:16 am

It wasn’t long before Gunner had caught up with the pixie. The trail of sparkles it left behind would have led anything towards it. It was now trapped and its life was now in his hands… or so he thought. Still running he tripped over a thin vine that triggered a trap, sending a tree stump hurtling toward Gunner. He was flung away several meters and then tried to sit up, groaning and in pane. And what was the pixie doing? Laughing its sweet ass off as she was amused by her little “trap”.
    “Just you wait you little runt! When I get you I am going to FRIGGIN KILL YOU!” growled Gunner, now furious again.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 6:38 am

Frederick was trying to grab the pixie that that was pulling the hood of his cloak. 'you little pest!' The pixie flew right in front of his face and blew sparkles in it. Leaving Frederick blinded at the moment. Frederick was furious and waving his arms around him hoping to hit pixie 'FINE" he shouted finally 'I WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE SURROUNDINGS AND YOU WITH IT' his eyes turned black and he raised his arm up in the air 'DARK VOID' he shouted. The familiar black pentacles appeared in the sky again shooting down pillars of black light in the entire surroundings.

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 10th November 2012, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 6:38 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 6:50 am

Gunner stood up again, bloodlust in his eyes and an unquenchable fire of fury was burning inside him. He drew his guns and shot at the little pixie endlessly, without even consciously aiming. Right at that moment he just wanted that little pest as dead as can be.
    “You little squirt think you’re better than me huh?! You think you can pull your little tricks?! Well guess what! You can’t!” he yelled in blind fury “Explosive Rounds! Now die you little piece of sh**!”
    The pixie tried to take cover and dodge the bullets and explosions all around it. Dust, wood and dirt flew through the air as the bullets exploded on contact with trees and the earth.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 7:12 am

the pillars of light had destroyed Frederick entire surrounding. And for 15 meters around there were no tree's left standing anymore. 'hmm maybe I got a little carried away'. He walked around through the impact craters and rubble looking for the pixie. It was laying on the ground and didn't move and next to it lay the bead. 'Guess I finally got you' said Frederick with a devilish smile. Frederick grabbed the bead of the ground, and started walking back to the place where he and Gunner split up. 'I just have to follow the sparkle back' he thought to himself. As he followed the trail he wondered if Gunner already got rid of his pixie.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 7:18 am

The pixie remained unscathed after the barrage of bullets and explosions. He could see how the poor little thing was crying out of fear. Gunner felt a little sorry for the thing and was about to apologize when the pixie suddenly stopped crying looked up and grinned deviously. At that moment another tree stump flew towards him and again, was flung several meters back.
    “You know what! No more Mr. Nice-Guy! You are going to hell for all I know!” he swung around his case and then continued “Try dodging my machine gun you little prick!” And so another hail of bullets was released towards the pixie.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 7:18 am

The member 'Gunner Von Grave' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) - Page 2 Miss
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 7:25 am

Frederick reached the place where they split up to. And saw that Gunner still wasn't there. 'Guess he is still going after it' thought Frederick. As he stood there a couple of minutes waiting for Gunner he grew impatience. 'Hmm maybe is should follow his trail too, it couldn't hurt to look how he is doing'. Frederick maked sure he wouldn't follow his own trail again and started walking towards Gunner's position. After some more minutes of walking had passed, he heard gunshots in the distance. "Ah it seems that I'm getting close, and it sounds like Gunner is living it up as well'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 7:34 am

Gunner stopped shooting and bound his case’s chain across his chest again. The pixie was largely unharmed… but one of its wings was damaged and it now lay on the ground, helpless. He approached the crippled little critter and picked it up in one hand.
    “Now then… How about you give me the bead you stole and I let you live?” he proposed to the pixie that in response just stretched out its tongue towards Gunner. And in response to that Gunner leisurely flicked the pixie’s head repeatedly and laughed heinously.
    “Give me the damn bead!” his voice was raised now and he started to squeeze the thing in his hand. Unable to bare the pain, the pixie then unwillingly gave Gunner the bead. He dropped the little thing right then and there and was about to return to the meeting point, when he saw Frederik approaching.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 7:42 am

'you should have flicked the pixies head some more' said Frederick with a smile when he approached Gunner 'Ah and it seems you have a bead too' frederick opened his hand and showed him that he got the bead also 'that means we have all four of them.' Frederick grabbed his flask and took a zip from it 'so what do you say we get the hell out of this place and return these beads, before we are getting ambushed by more of these irritating critters again'

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 8:54 am

„Nah. There’s no need to torture it more… I already broke its legs…“he replied do Frederiks first question with a grin. When Fred proposed to head to the old man Gunner simply nodded. He didn’t even have the strength to speak and was just barely dragging himself the way back. His body was sore from the tree stumps and his fall at the beginning and he was certain that a rib was broken.
    “You know… If this old guy ever does this again… I’m definitely not gonna help again…”he groaned and almost tripped again. Staggering he stumbled forwards straight into a wall… of a house… in the middle of the forest… with a sign reading “Beware: Really Old Mage”

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 9:07 am

Frederick was walking behind Gunner who stumbled forwards. Until he slammed with his head straight into a wall. Just out of nowhere a house appeared before them. In front of the house was a sign 'Beware: Really old mage' Gunner looked furious 'poor Gunner, he just can't catch a break today' thought Frederick. The door opened and an old man stepped outside, leaning on a big staff. 'Do you get my beads!!!!' yelled the old man. 'you don't have to yell, i'm standing right in front of you!' replied Frederick.

'WHAAt did you say' yelled the old mage again.
    'YES I HAVE YOU"RE BEADS'. Frederick sighed and handed over the beads to the mage.
    'THANK YOU' the old mage yelled 'HERE IS YOU'RE REWARD' he handed over the jewels to Gunner and Frederick and stepped into the house again.

'Well, there is town nearby this forest, so I help you get there. And after that I will return to my guild' said Frederick to Gunner.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th November 2012, 3:37 am

Approved

PM an admin for reward.

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space