Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wizard beads (Job)

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizard beads (Job) Empty Wizard beads (Job)

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 7:59 am

It was two weeks since the events in the Serene Cliff and Frederick was standing in front of the Spooky Forest. He had accepted a job with Gunner and decided that they would meet up here. The job it selfs seems to be to recover some stolen beads for an old wizard. As he looked at tree line of the forest he felt uneasy. The Spooky Forest was know for getting lost easily and there were many tales of people who stray from their path and never to be heard from again.

Frederick grabbed his flask and took a drink from it 'well Gunner should be here any minute now' he said to himself
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm Of Destiny
    Guild : None
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wizard beads (Job) Empty Re: Wizard beads (Job)

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 8:10 am

Yawning, Gunner walked towards the spooky forest where he was to meet up with Frederik for some mission. “Damn that Fred. Why did we have to meet up so early?” he complained to himself. After a while he finally saw Frederik waiting for him and… was he drinking this early?
    “You know, drinking alcohol in the morning isn’t very healthy” he told Frederik whilst taking out his own flask and nipping from it “I know. I’m a hypocrite…”
    Gunner nipped at his flask again before putting it back into his jacket’s inner pocket. “So, shall we get on then?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Wizard beads (Job) Gungra13
    Missions: D - 4. C - 0. B - 0. A - 0. S - 0. H - 0.
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 8:24 am

'Yes off course' replied Frederick and put away his flask into his satchel. The two mages entered the forest. 'So do you know what to look for' he asked 'I read something about pixies, but I've never seen on in real life.' 'And apparently there are also Ghost hounds roaming these forests'
    As the two mages gotten deeper into the forest the mist got thicker to a certain point that they couldn't see more then several feet in front of them. 'Tsk I hope we will find those beads soon'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 8:32 am

“Well yea, I heard there are pixies here and about the ghost hounds as well. But if I remember correctly there is also some sort of bug?” with a questioning look he turned to Frederik.
    A fog started to form and gradually got thicker. “Damn… I can’t see a thing. How are we supposed to know where to go? And wh-“ Gunner broke off mid-sentence as he tripped over some roots, fell down a slope and rolled several times before coming to a halt.
    “Ow, ow, ow, ow! Damn that hurt” he groaned as he rubbed his sore limbs. “Fred! Where are you?!”

If you want to survive, stay away from danger...and so...you should stay away from me.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 8:44 am

Gunner suddenly disappeared next from him. So Frederick stopped walking and looked around “Ow, ow, ow, ow! Damn that hurt” he heard Gunner. Somehow it seemed that Gunner fell down a slope “Fred! Where are you?!” shouted Gunner. Frederick felt the ground next to him was going down hill. 'Stay there Gunner I'm coming down as fast as I can, you know I really starting to hate this forest!' As he worked his way down Frederick didn't seem to notice that there was a light buzzing sound coming their way
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th November 2012, 8:44 am

The member 'Lord Frederik' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) NormalMonster
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 8:55 am

Some faint growling was to be heard all around Gunner. “Oh boy, don’t tell me… FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!! Get down here now!” he called out and skillfully drew his guns. The growling grew louder and seemed a lot closer now and there was a faint hint of bloodlust I the air. Trying to pinpoint what Gunner assumed to be the invisible ghost hounds he listened intently, trying to identify the exact direction the growling was coming from. But there was just too much to pinpoint one single one.
    -If I remember correctly some villagers said these thing are easily scared off- thought Gunner and the raised his guns in the air and shot once. Whimpering would be heard and the sound of animals running away was to be heard.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 9:09 am

The buzzing faded away as with the sounds of the shots fired from the guns. So as quickly as he could Frederick climbed his way down only hear that some animals were fleeing the seen. Once down Frederick saw Gunner with his guns drawn 'Hey Gunner are you all right' apparently Gunner scared the Ghost Hounds off 'We should probably follow them, it may lead us to the beads' Frederick looked around carefully making sure all the hounds were gone and finally resumed walking deeper into the forest.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 9th November 2012, 9:18 am

Following Frederik deeper into the forest he got an eerie feeling that something was wrong. This fog seemed somewhat unnatural. Gunner tried to look around for clues as to where they were, but the fog was still too thick. He also started to walk more carefully after his painful fall; his bum was still sore from it!
    “Where could those damn pixies be with those damned beads?!” Gunner started becoming frustrated and impatient and now hastened his step. Not a moment too soon, the two mage arrived at a small clearing where the fog was a lot thinner… and that’s when he heard some rustling in some nearby bushes. “You hear that Fred?”

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th November 2012, 9:18 am

The member 'Gunner Von Grave' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) StrongMonster
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 9th November 2012, 9:31 am

You hear that fred' asked Gunner. Frederick nodded and grabbed a rock from the ground and threw to towards the bushes. Two pixies flew out of the bushes and floated in front of them giggling and taunting at the two mages. 'Well those two are having fun' said Frederick with annoyed look on his face. Let's take them out Gunner!' Frederick raised his arm in the air 'Dark Void' he yelled creating several pentacles in the air from which pillars of black light rained down on the flying pixies

Last edited by Lord Frederik on 9th November 2012, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th November 2012, 9:31 am

'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) Attack
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 1:55 am

pixies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 1:55 am

'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) Block
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 1:59 am

Gunner saw how black pillars fell down from the sky upon the two little pixies that had appeared out of the bushes. As the pillars connected to the ground, dust and dirt flew up. The pixies seemed to evade the pillars with ease and continued to taunt the two mage.
    “Is it just me or do those things really piss you off?!” he asked in a cynical tone and with a devilish grin. He drew out his guns and aimed in the direction of the pillars. Bullets rained down on to the pixies like heavy rain from the sky.
    The shooting stopped as Gunner reloaded his Guns “You think we got them? There is no friggin way anyone could survive thet!”

(OOC: Second dice is always the enemy here)

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 1:59 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) FailedBlock
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 2:10 am

Frederick looked at the place where the pixies once where it seems that Gunner's attack totally shredded the pixies, and there was not much left of them. 'Hah that will teach them' laughed Frederick 'Nice job'. Frederick ran over to the place of the pixies and grabbed two beads from the ground. Wondering where they should go next Frederick looked at the bushes the pixies appeared from 'Hmm I guess we should start walking into the direction from where the pixies appeared, that is probably our best shot' said Frederick to Gunner

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 2:17 am

"Hmm I guess we should start walking into the direction from where the pixies appeared, that is probably our best shot" said Frederick to Gunner.
    "Ok... you head in that direction. I'll do the same just a bit farther to the right" he replied "This should increase our chances at finding those blasted things."
    And so he took one last glance at the now cratered clearing and the shreds that were left of the pixies “We really did a number on those guys huh?” he remarked and head in the agreed direction, looking carefully for any small globes of light and listening for quiet giggling.

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 2:27 am

Frederick was walking for a while now, and he still hadn't seen any signs of pixies or other creatures. As he looked around it seemed that he had lost sight of Gunner. 'crap! I better call out for him' he thought to himself. Frederick placed his hand to his mouth and started calling out for Gunner 'YOOO GUNNER, are you there. I'm a little lost! start shooting or whatever then I can find my way back to you' As he waited for Gunner reply, he sat down and took a zip from his flask.

Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 2:39 am

Quite some time had passed and it seemed like that Frederik and Gunner had lost track of each other.
    "Damn that Frederik. Where is he?!" wined Gunner to himself "Damn this stupid god forsaken forest!!! I hate the trees, I hate the fog, I hate the plant AND I HATE THOSE DAMN PIXIES!!!!" His wining started turning into a loud rant and he stomped on the ground to calm down.
    Suddenly he felt something, as though he was being watched... something was here... and it didn't seem all too friendly.
    "FREEEEED! Where are you? I might need some assistance here!!" he shouted out into the woods and drew his guns as a precaution against whatever it is that seemed to be eying him.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 2:39 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) NormalMonster
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 10th November 2012, 2:46 am

Frederick took a zip from his flask when he heard a vague sound in the distance 'Could that be Gunner?' He asked himself. And started walking fast towards it. If Frederick got closer he heard it was Gunner's voice "FREEEEED! Where are you? I might need some assistance here!!" With that Frederick started running preparing himself for a fight. When he was close to Gunner he saw that the ghost hounds had returned and were ready for an attack. Without a second thought Frederick created a black sphere in his hand and crushed it. 'Darkness Cage' he shouted
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 2:46 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) Block
    Gunner Von Grave
    Gunner Von Grave

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gunner Von Grave 10th November 2012, 3:00 am

Out of nowhere Frederik jumped out of the forest and shouted “Darkness Cage”, which left Gunner startled for a few seconds.
    “You couldn’t have timed your appearance any better eh?” he asked ironically. But his attitude changed as he saw how the hounds jumped back from the ball of dark energy… and they stayed.
    “I thought these things were scared off easily! Why do they look so pissed now?!”
    The dogs suddenly vanished, but the growling and panting was still to be heard.
    “Welll……. DAMN IT! Why does this always happen! I CAN’T SHOOT WHAT I CAN’T SEE!!!!!” yelled Gunner, furious about his bad luck and shot randomly into the general direction the hounds were at.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2012, 3:00 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Wizard beads (Job) FailedBlock

Current date/time is 18th September 2024, 7:02 pm