Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lifting the Veil

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,761,571

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Lifting the Veil Empty Lifting the Veil

Post by Trinity 3rd October 2024, 8:56 am

I CREATED THE SOUND OF MADNESS
    WROTE THE BOOK ON PAIN
    SOMEHOW I'M STILL HERE TO EXPLAIN

--- THAT THE DARKEST HOUR NEVER COMES IN THE NIGHT ---
    “I suppose that’s one way of looking at it,” the man commented with a laugh, regarding her statement on how he’d lost his eye. Awful pun aside, he clearly had a sense of humor over the issue.

The volleyball match went fairly well, considering neither of them were exactly professionals in the sport. Ezekiel was at least more familiar with it than Cali was, who needed a bit of instruction. But she got the hang of it pretty quickly. By the time the last set came around, she was all in… even to the point of using Ezekiel as a platform from which to launch herself into the air, spiking the ball down onto the ground in their opponents’ court, earning the winning match point.

The supposed Napedian lifted his face from the earth, gently spitting a few grains of sand from his mouth as he brushed even more from his cheeks and forehead. “So it would seem,” he remarked with a wearied smile, accepting Cali’s assistance to get back on his feet, to collect their prizes. “Well, I don’t know about you, but I think I’ve had enough games for a bit. I’ve built up quite the appetite, actually. Don’t suppose you’re hungry? There’s a lovely little restaurant at the end of the pier I’d love to try. My treat?”

Presuming she didn’t have any objections, he’d lead the way to the pier and to the eatery that awaited them at the end of it. Naturally, being so close to the ocean, there was a distinct smell of cooking fish and other seafoods, which were probably the primary cuisines. He put their name in and it was only a short wait before they were seated at a small table on the covered balcony, overlooking the ocean. There was plenty of daylight left, but the sun was beginning its slow descent. They had an excellent view of other people that were out in the waters, jet skiing and parasailing, snorkeling and surfing. As he’d suspected, the menu offered a wide variety of ocean dwelling food but there were plenty of turf options as well.

They chatted idly to pass the time until a server approached them collecting their drink and food orders as well as dropping off a small basket of freshly baked cheesy biscuits. “So! What’s next for you, Miss Cali?” Plucking a roll, he used his knife to carefully cut the biscuit in two before spreading some butter on either side. “It occurs to me that I never actually asked if you were from around here or just visiting. Do you have anything fun or interesting lined up after the excitement of the festival is over?” He took a gentle bite of the buttered roll.
    deltra of gangnam style
    WORDS: 457 | TAGS: @Tabitha

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 15th October 2024, 5:21 pm