Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Adventure of a Lifetime

Cillian duCrosse
    Cillian duCrosse

Player 
    Lineage : Legend of the Lich
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence Intl.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 569,852

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Necrothurgy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Adventure of a Lifetime Empty Adventure of a Lifetime

Post by Cillian duCrosse 18th September 2024, 7:27 am

Even though my life hasn't been all that great

400 WORDS

@Dela

THEME SONG

I have seen war, famine; witnessed the genocide. Have seen the changes in human nature and history, and I am still here, standing alone. Til the end, I will be there too. To witness the endless carnage, to live this harsh reality. Cause I have been cursed, Cursed with immortality.
    Cillian was giggling to himself.

Yes, he was quite pleased with his efforts. The necromancer had taken quite a bit of pride in how well he had stepped up in life, lately. For someone who had literally zero experience being in a relationship, he felt he was doing rather good at his first attempt at being a boyfriend. Sure, he was pretty busy with his restaurant and guild work, while Dela was busy being a badass Rune Knight… but the war, while certainly on going, had settled into a lull for the time being, which meant they’d had a lot more time for each other lately. They spent quite a bit of it together at his place, with Dela staying the night frequently whenever she could.

Today was much the same as any other day, but instead of just hanging out and relaxing, Cillian had made plans. He’d told Dela as much, though he was suspiciously vague on the details. The only thing he’d informed her was to “dress comfortably, for an adventure.” He himself had chosen a slim pair of blue jeans with brown dress shoes, a black shirt with white checker marks on on side, and a green button up cotton shirt with long sleeves that had been rolled up to his elbows. His pants were held firmly in place by a leather belt, and there was a chain dangling from one of his belt loops that was fixed to something hidden in his pocket. He’d also adorned a pair of thin framed glasses.

The tall man waited patiently for his girlfriend to arrive, lounging comfortably on the couch with his iLac in his hand. Currently, he was doom-scrolling – as Dela liked to call it – recipes on a social media site. It was rare that he ever came across anything he’d never made or eaten before, but occasionally he’d come across something that caught his interest, his chef brain turning over ways to improve the recipe and make it better. Resting on the coffee table next to him was a plate of freshly baked cheesy bread rolls; he always liked to have something delicious available for Dela to snack on when she got there, knowing just how to spoil his woman in the best possible way. As always, the front door would be unlocked so she could simply let herself in when she got there.  
    I figure that if I live long enough, something good might happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 16th October 2024, 3:30 am