Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The End of Existence [Job]

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of Existence [Job]

Post by Aliannah 15th July 2016, 12:00 pm

I can barely control my patience,
    look at the anger in my eyes,

and take the chance to

run . . .

Another voice appeared from behind her, one that was only slightly familiar, blue citrine orbs glanced back at the man to find the fire mage, a once Rising Star that followed after her time of being a Rising Star. He seemed as though he knew of her and said 'hello' to the group to which the angel merely nodded back as her fingers tinkered with the soul gem in her pocket.

The blonde could sense more people coming, one had a strong magic that she had felt before and looking out of the corner of her eye she spotted someone that she could possibly go without meeting again. Well it wasn't quite him that she could avoid but the pesky fly that came with him. Alyia looked at him as he spoke to her, she might as well be pleasant right? Afterall he wasn't the one who had shot her in the shoulder, no it wasn't him, but his pet. Her mouth moved to open to speak her name when a ear wrenching voice reached her ears and the angel tensed, her eyes narrowing before looking over the shoulder of the male mage standing in front of her.

The flaming pigeon that had shot her in the shoulder. "Me leave? What are you a child, you pigeon? You thi-" The blonde only got a few words into her next sentence before out of no where another blonde tackled her from the side.

Venir, the loveable little flame engine. A shriek escaped the lips of the angel as the flame mage knocked both of them to the ground. A small laugh escaped the lips of the girl, a laugh that was purely for the girl that had tackled her. She was her family, her best friend. She could sense the eyes of many people around her because despite the situation the two girls seemed to be laughing and enjoying each others presence.

Alyia maneuvered her way off the ground and offered a hand to her best friend before hearing the words of the white haired mage through the air. She could not help but chucked as she looked over at the pigeon girl and smirk. The lines of the man standing next to him did not help as her smirk got more evident.

But eventually the blue orbs of the woman broke from the image of the flaming pigeon and looked from mage to mage. They were all indeed strong, she could sense their magic presence from where she stood and she knew that they would not be able to sense hers due to her own magic. But there was a single person that seemed to be missing. A person whom she wanted to slap in revenge for a slap that she had received in previous years. Deniel.

However, the words of the black haired man who had arrived with the white haired man echoed in her ears. They needed a leader? That was indeed something but there was something first that needed to he exchanged.

"Indeed a leader will be needed, however we need to know the names of out follow comrades before we even think about going and engaging in a battle."

Words: 609
    @Team!@Colourcordinating
    Note: Summary-
    Ard- Nodded at Ard to his hello
    Elyx- Called Ignite a pigeon and smirked at her for being called child
    Venir- Both fell down and Alyia offered a hand in getting up
    Ryo- Agreed with in a leader
    Freddy- Has not said anything to
    Deca- Mentally mentioned you
    Ayia- Saw you

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th July 2016, 1:42 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Giving a slight bow to his fellow mages, Ardere posted up against a rather large rock. Scanning the group, he recognized they were quite the group of mages. The only top mage in Fiore missing here would be Deniel, and Heero if he were still around. The fire mage had a feeling that his dragon sword wielding ally would be here soon, but on his own time. It was more imperative that they started their mission as soon as possible. Folding his leather covered arms, the brown haired samurai's orange eyes observed the area around them. He could tell the disturbance was growing, probably even the weakest of mages could feel the danger in the air. It's very nice to see all of you here. We've got a strong group, but the threat is even beyond us at this point. Leaping onto the rock, he crouched down and looked at the group. Letting a heavy breath escape his lips, he hated to bear this information, but it needed to be said. 

As much as a leader is important, we should focus on working together. Everything we know is in danger, and figuring out what the hell is going on as soon as possible, is essential. Flipping his cloak behind his shoulders, the black and gold fabric now looked more like a cape than a cloak. The ominous breeze caused his thick brown locks and red head band to flicker back and forth like a flag in the wind. Going down the line of each mage, he began to name them off. We've got Alyia, Venir, Aiyana, Frederick, Ryo, Elyx, and me. I'd like to imagine Deniel or someone will pop up, but standing here waiting around isn't gonna do us much good. Hopping down from the rock, the guild master stretched his arms. 

I know you all can feel the disturbance around us, our world is tearing itself apart. Somewhere up on this mountain is wherever the cause of this is. I have no idea if it's a person, a beast, or neither. But we have to find out what and fast. So I say we group up, and use all of our talents to find this place. Then when we get inside, I imagine we'll have the fight of our lives. So it's important we stick together in groups no smaller than 2 or 3 if in the crappy situation, we get split up. But we should try to avoid that if possible. So if anyone has any good ideas or plans, speak up now. Placing his pale hands on his hips, Ardere looked around at the group of young mages. He knew some better than others, but he had an idea of all of their strengths. Together, they just might be able to do something.

@AlphaSquad
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 15th July 2016, 4:38 pm

Tag
    Words
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    Even when he knew where he was supposed to go, he still somehow managed to get lost while doing so. The main factor for this was that the world itself seemed to be coming down around him, and getting lost was quite easy. There were areas he found that had entire missing landscapes, and others being torn away, and perhaps some kind of town in the distance was being ripped away from their places in existence. Navigating through the destruction was quite difficult, and it became apparent to him after very few instances that whatever he was going to deal with--most likely alongside others--was a very powerful force that was capable of completely wiping objects out from existence. ...Just like him. Though on a much larger scale. The thought of such a foe's power made his blood rush within his body for just a moment, imagining the dangers and perils ahead of him.

And at long last, Deniel Decayuss Thormun arrived on the scene, the very last to arrive. He found the group by listening in on their conversation from not just far away, just as the discussion of working together and a leader had  been brought up. Though he heard the first bits of the conversation and recognized voices, he didn't actually come into contact and line of sight within the group until he managed to pop out from a set of bushes nearby. "Well, this looks like one hell of a party!" The cloak on his body parted down the center, unveiling his hands that moved up to remove the hood that had been cast over his face. He was refreshing to see several people that he had already been familiar with... and new allies. "Looking good, Alyia. Venir, a pleasure to see you. Elyx... Ardere... what's up, guys?" He greeted the few of them that he knew while taking more steps to approach, and then came the unfamiliar faces. Well... one of them had been familiar, though not entirely. "I think I've seen your face before..." he said, with his eyes narrowing at Frederick, trying to bring out the memory he had of him. Though he quickly just gave up, and got his introduction out of the way: "Anyone that doesn't know... I'm Deniel. The First God of Ishval and whatever... nice to meet ya." The way he announced his title didn't seem to be prideful about it in the least bit; just something in addition to his name.

He walked right past the group, at the forefront, and peered to the Phoenix Mountain range that lay ahead of them. "It's nice to know all of you are on this as well... I think each of us will need all the help we can get. Just a warning though, I'm... not that good at taking orders. If we get a leader anyways. I think it's best, since some of us don't entirely know each other, to state a few capabilities and strengths they have in combat; they might be a necessity whenever we're all in a bind."
    Notes: Deniel finally arrived! He acknowledged the people he knows, introduced himself briefly to the ones he doesn't, and suggested that everyone unveil their greatest strengths in combat.
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 16th July 2016, 5:07 am

I Won By Accident?
    What Happens When I Do It on Purpose?

If you want to say it, then I'm ready to start
    Never gonna make it cause I see in the dark
    Look at me, I'm faster as a master of beasts
    Thoroughly, I'm passin without having to sneak.

Not quite the best thing to emit from his lips, when the man would let out the comment about bringing children alone. Her arms would cross across her stomach as her purple eyes would lock onto the man who had made the comment. Shouldn't you be in a retirement home, old man? Let the young healthy mages fight this battle. Well, when there was young, there was old, and the She Phoenix took full advantage. Would Elyx stop her? Probably not, their small quarrels will fuel their ambitions to take down whatever the source of power was later on. And then came the comment about her being the pidgeon. And you are a flying rat with wings. Until Ven then decided to tackle hug the rat. No Venir! You don't know what sicknesses the rat has! Get off! Ignite was ready to pull her away from the embrace, only for the rat to seem to have that situation covered anyways. All right, glad to see their moment was over, two on one in roasts. The man should have stayed out of it, and now his age was brought into question. Well, not age, but the color and style of his hair. Seriously, that guy needed much less bleach and many more haircuts.

I'm on Team Ard for this one. While a leader does seem reasonable, one specific plan may not work against our enemy. Provided this be taken on as a team as opposed to having a conductor influence every movement, we should come up with multiply strategies and execute them as the battle changes. His hands would rest back against the brunettes head, shrugging right after with his eyes closed. I don't really mind a leader, I'm just putting in my two cents about the idea. As for identification, he probably should state his magic types. No one in here has been deemed unworthy of the information, and if they would like to get anywhere with this rather than just spitballing suggestions, he might as well start. My name is Elyx Reiaki. The "child" is Ignite Rosella. I'm the Third God of Ishval. I'm a Sky Deity Slayer, meaning I can produce and execute wind spells. I also have Celestial Spirit keys, including the Zodiac Key, Virgo. He could have mentioned that he also had the key of the Guildmaster of Pharaoh's Call, but Aiyana was already here, so there was no point in saying that out loud. Ignite uses fire magic, can control any form of it to add onto her own attack. Looking over to Ven now before scanning his eyes over to Ard, he'd continue. At times, you might see her shooting flame-induced spells. Provided a bit of fuel is needed, she will be one of the fire sources needed. And... That was pretty much it.

One more thing I'd like to add. Ignite would then bring herself up. This better be good. In the case of an emergency, I suggest a tag in and tag out system. As in, half of our party fights while the other half rests. When the fighting party gets tired, the other half may jump in to let the tired party rest. During resting time, I suggest strategizing, but that's just me.

@Party
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 16th July 2016, 3:31 pm

Even more people would arrive, bringing the total count to eight mages that had gathered this day to stop the destruction of this world. Some names would be dropped, and then Ryo and a few others would mention one leading the rest while others slightly argued over past differences with each other. ”Everyone, do we really have time for all of this? The world is slowly being erased. Let us put aside our differences and issues with each other for the time being. Even as we all met here we've lost even more time, and the more time we spend deciding on plans and leaders is less time we have to stop whatever is atop this mountain.” The woman was not really the one that like to do speeches, but with time dwindling down to a minimum for what they needed to do they had to hurry or they would all have nothing to worry about; they'd all be dead.

While she had been worried about that, she had missed introducing her to anyone that had just arrived, and it was a good idea to also do what one had said and give their strengths. ”My name is Aiyana Shuer, guild master of Pharaoh's Call. I'm the FrostFire Dragon Slayer. I can sap the magic power of those around me with spells and keep enemies locked in place or slowed enough for everyone else to deal with them at the same time.” The woman was basically an attrition fighter. She could lock people in place, steal all their magic power, and leave them stuck there while they struggled with magic sickness as their body tried to adjust to the lack of it.

”I recommend we decide who to group up with when it actually comes to a fight, but not based on each other. Pick someone to beat, and others will be with you. There's eight of us, and I doubt we'll be fighting an entire army today. Let's get going and we can, hopefully, make it before we are all erased and this day gets as worse as possible.” The woman, waiting for everyone else to introduce themselves, would look up at the mountain's peak and think about what lay in store for the group. She could feel immense magical energy up there, but was not sure if it was a living being or some kind of phenomenon that she was sensing. Either way, they would be going up there to stop it, and with the powerful group they had there was surely no way for them to fail. In a few minutes, hopefully, the brave group would be heading up there with all haste to stop this despicable act towards all living here. 'And hopefully undo it all as well. If that's not possible, how much of the world will be left existing? And how would we all deal with it?'

[483]

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 MQNhOUw

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 3rd August 2016, 4:42 pm

Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The finite.

As usual Ignite and Alyia didn't seem to get along. Though neither would admit they were basically birds of a feather. Their likeness was probably why they didn't get along. "Ever since their first mission together." Venir bit back a laugh, that was back when they defeated the masked guild though Elyx and Ignite had to come to their rescue back then. Hopefully neither Alyia nor Venir needed much rescuing now. Ignite had shouted something about Alyia having some sort of sickness only causing the fire mage to want to giggle even more. Their quarreling eased the knot in her stomach, if those two could still act normal in such dire circumstances then so could Venir! Allowing the angel to get up first, Venir took her friends hand letting Alyia tug her up and to her feet. At long last she finally swept her gaze over the group as the last member had appeared, Deniel. Fashionably late and casual as usual, Venir could only offer a wave to the dark haired male. It would appear that their entire group had gathered...

Odd but powerful

There were familiar faces and strange ones. The only thing that the group seemed to have in common was their strength and desire to stop the end of the world. There were two foreign males she had seen before, one with silver hair and evident disdain for Ignite, and the other asked for a leader to give orders. "Ehhhh a leader-" Alyia's voice had cut in agreeing with the stranger, but asking for introductions first leaving Ven in a stump. Was a leader really necessary? She only knew a handful of the people present and it was likely the same case for the rest of the mages. Not only were introductions in order but also some strengths... As Elyx spoke introducing himself and offering his two cents the blonde had tuned out most of his words,

"Awww man I'm really bad at introductions, if it was just one person I could shake their hand and introduce myself but there's multiple people... Do I shake all of their hands? That would take a lot of time, and do I introduce myself as I shake their hand or do I say it to the group and then shake each of their hands. What about the people I already know? Is an introduction in order then-"

Violet hues glanced up to group realizing that it had gone silent, was she next in the group? Looking this way and then that way the blonde stepped forward, a little shakily. It was one thing to introduce herself to a group of civilians but before her stood a group of powerful mages... Nervousness got the best of Venir causing her to let out her introduction, a jumble of words, stated with far more intense passion than she had initially planned for,

"My name is Venir RuLushe! I'm a second generation flame goddess slayer! I don't fair well against water but I've got a lot of strength. I'm an Ex-Ace of Eclipse Soul and the one who destroyed it." She sucked in a deep breath, punching her fist into her palm, "I want to lead my own squad." With that she let out an exhale, violet orbs narrowing though on the inside her head was in a jumble, did she mean to say that?

@Squad
    563 Words
    NOTES: Dorky introduction is dorky also sorry for the wait/sucky reply

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

The End of Existence [Job] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:

Current date/time is 16th September 2024, 1:04 pm