Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mura Kensho's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

In Progress Re: Mura Kensho's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2016, 7:08 am

The Shogun kept his gaze at Mura, the one who have given him the hardest time right now. Thanks to lots of training, Mura can actually equal the Shogun in strength and speed; not to mention that he exceeded him in magic. And now, Mura had learned another magic; he wasn’t going to lose to this man now. The air blew gently pass the two samurais on the battlefield, making them hear above the battle cries on the background. All those samurais who simply cheered on their Shogun. Mura took a quick look at them and thought: I hope that Naka is alright… hurry up. He moved his gaze towards the Shogun, proceeding to continue the battle. However, the Shogun had enough; he was about to pull something up his pocket, when Mura charged up on him. “No you don’t!” he yelled, swinging the Yin-Yang blade up towards the Shogun’s chin. He wasn’t going to give him any chances now. He missed, though, and the Shogun jumped a few meters back, revealing what was inside that pocket…

It was a bomb. Not just a regular size, but also a pretty tough and with the explosive power to cover the entire battleground. Mura trembled a second, imagining the power of this bomb. It was specially made and an unique item of the Musashi’s; it contained a special gas that would surely kill everyone who inhales it. If he detonated it now, everyone would get hit, even his own army. “Don’t you do it, you bastard!” Mura shouted at him, “You won’t survive, neither will any of us!” The Shogun laughed at Mura’s statement in a very crazy way. “No one will survive… except me,” he replied, “You seem to underestimate me, Mura Kensho.” He seemed to reach towards his helmet, adjusting it a little and then looking at Mura again. He dropped the bomb in the blink of an eye, and everything went slowmotion…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2016, 7:16 am

The Shogun looked around the battleground, revealing his installed mask. His eyes were beginning to open widely. No one seemed to get affected, not even Mura. “How can this be… huh?!” he spoke up, until he spotted the bomb; a pitch-black scale surrounded it, “What is that?!” He would look up and spot Mura, lifting his hand towards the bomb. “Phew… the magic did pay off greatly,” he commented, looking over at the furious Shogun, “What a failure. Your bomb seems ineffective now.” The Shogun, who was about to lose his mind, charged at Mura. “You just happened to arrive, didn’t you?!” he yelled with all his might, moving his sword edge towards the young boy…

A clash was heard. Mura didn’t do anything; however, two blades were visible before him. The Shogun’s katana and Naka’s. “Naka…” he spoke up in amaze, “Good timing.” The cocky cousin smiled and replied: “You were right. This was a pretty good idea.” In a moment, roars could be heard from behind, and the samurais around these three men began to shout as well. Mura looked back and saw that his family was coming to aid him. “Woah…” he spoke up again, “Wait, did you call them?” Naka nodded quickly, then proceeded to push the Shogun away. “But what about what I said..!” Mura was about to remind him, when he lifted up a hand. “I managed to get in touch with them, so of course I told them about our plan. Don’t worry, they won’t rush,” he replied to his little cousin. The Shogun, though, wasn’t done yet. “You bastards… this will be it, then!” he yelled, before he was suddenly interrupted by another, new voice: “That’s enough of you…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2016, 7:26 am

All of a sudden, a new man arrived; he was followed by hundreds of other samurais. He came from the direction of Musashi’s places, which concluded for Mura about who he was; it was their leader. The tall man would look over at the other side, watching Miki, who also appeared. “My warriors have told me everything… about the Onmyōji that they encountered,” he began to say, when he began to look at Mura, “Is it true? Can I see?” Mura, who finally saw his chance of stopping everything, lifted up a hand and caused his black blade to change into pure water, then into fire. A little smile appeared on the leader. “I see… then you had no reason to keep on raging, Akai,” he spoke to the Shogun, who turned around slowly. “Master, the blade,” he replied to his senior, “We finally have a chance to reclaim it!” The Shogun hoped that he could convince the leader to continue, when Kyuken showed up. He was probably tired of hiding himself from this generation and decided to settle things. “This blade belongs…” he spoke up, ignoring the fact that everyone around were surprised to see a legend’s spirit talk to them, “… to my master. Mura Kensho.” The leader of the Musashi’s, who was in fact a direct descendant of Kyuken, nodded. “What my father has said is law,” he proclaimed, “This blade belongs to Mura Kensho.” The Shogun’s face itched once again, but turned into a surprised one when he spotted all the samurais approaching him. “Wait, what are you doing?!” he spoke up, realizing that they were aiming their weapons at him. “You’ve gone against our laws. Therefore, your time has expired,” the leader replied with a cold voice, only to get interrupted by no other than Mura. “Wait!” he yelled, causing the samurais to stop in the middle of the execution, “Don’t kill him…” The leader looked over at Mura, first surprised that a Kensho would protest against this, but slowly realizing. “I see… very well,” he spoke up to his men, “He shall be prisoned by the request of this young warrior.”

Themes:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2016, 7:37 am

After that statement, everything changed. The leader of the Kensho, Miki, and the leader of the Musashi, Zubashi, actually managed to shake hands and settle a pact. Once and for all, the war was over. Mura let out a giant sigh of relief. “Finally…” he said, while tears poured down his face, “It’s all over…” Naka laid a hand on Mura’s shoulder. “What, was it that tough for you?” he cockily asked him, causing Mura to send annoyed looks at him. That’s when he remembered about his cousin’s sister. “Did you… find her?” he slowly asked him. Naka pointed at his back, where a little figure would jump out; Mura’s cousin, Yuurin. “Huh?” she sighed in surprise, seeing her cousin, “Mura!” She gently hugged him and cried, “I’ve missed you, Mura!” Mura couldn’t stop pouring tears, as he would stroke her head. “Yeah, I’m here. Don’t worry…” he spoke to her in a calm voice, while looking up at Naka, “You should’ve seen your brother. He went through an entire army to save you.” Yuurin laughed for a second, then replied: “I know that. He’s my brother!” Even a guy like Naka would blush by that sentence…

After the settlement, the leaders were about to return. Mura managed to tell the leader of the Musashi about Kyuken and his reminiscences. All to their benefits of knowledge, the leader praised the information and thanked Mura. Now that he was about to go back, Mura went over to his dad and asked: “See? I stopped a war; pretty amazing, right?” The proud father laid a hand on Mura’s head, then stroke it roughly. “You sure surprise me all the time, boy… hehe,” he replied to him, then walked further away from the battleground, soon leaving it empty…

Themes:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 12th April 2016, 7:48 am

When he returned, Mura finally managed to get some sleep. He hadn’t slept for a few days, ever since he arrived, due to training from the old man. But now that everything was settled, he could get some peace. Kyuken was floating beside him, as a kind of bodyguard. “So, how was the training?” Kyuken asked him. Mura turned around, so he could look over at his spirit buddy. “It was… pretty tough, but short,” he replied, laughing a bit, “But definitely worth it. I’ve learned more than I expected.” Kyuken would let out a laugh as well, thinking back to all his experiences with Mura. “Now that you learned a new magic…” Kyuken began to ask, “How about if we troll people back at Magnolia? Huh?” Mura made a cocky little smile. “Indeed… hehe,” he replied, letting out a laugh, “But I might hold back with the magic. It’s pretty tough…”

The next and last day, Mura was packing his stuff. He’d visited everyone, and literally everyone, of his family. They all caught news of his actions and praised him to the heavens, drowning him in blush. They even gave him a new suit that he decided to try when he returned home. And now, he stood outside, preparing to leave. “It’s been nice to meet you guys again,” he spoke to them, “I hope that you visit me as well, when you can…” The Kensho’s cheered and yelled farewell to him, as Midi would approach his son, who’ve now become an even greater warrior. He sent out a fist bump, surprising Mura; he knew that his dad preferred handshakes. However, this might be a special privilege for him, so he didn’t waste the chance and fist bumped his own father…

Then he left. All those memories of his past followed him on his way back home, as he walked across the same soaring grass as back then. Kyuken followed up on him and smiled, and so did Mura, while they looked around. “I miss the old sage,” he spoke up, “… his weird voice isn’t easy to forget.” Kyuken tilted at Mura’s strange statement, but did understand some of it. The old man who trained Mura during all this would surely be remembered by him. Now, he could rest in peace once again, sure that he found a proper descendant to pass on the way of Yin and Yang…

Themes:

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 6:58 pm