Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return!

Post by redheadedstepchild 25th January 2016, 9:05 pm

With the leader of the tower gone Mashyuu was left to battle the five wizards alone. Or at least he thought he was alone until the little bird went wild to help the young Earth Slayer. The little bird somehow took out a pair of the Wizards before flying off, leaving Mashyuu alone with three others. The Earth Slayer cringed then smiled widely at the others who were standing with Mashyuu, all looking at the dead man laying at their side.

Mashyuu raced into the three men while his right arm started to crackle with electrical power. The moment he came upon a Wizard he launched a bolt of electricity forward and let the bolt lance into a Wizard, blowing the man backwards and off his feet. A blow smashed into the side of Mashyuu's head from a solid, closed fist. Mashyuu snarled at the Wizard at his side then lashed out with a strong kick to the sun Wizards ribs. The blow sent the man rolling backwards while the other rushed Mashyuu, and jumped over his downed friend.

The man who had jumped over his friend to fight Mashyuu drove a Knee at the Earth Slayer but Mashyuu was swift enough to block the blow. He gripped the Wizards leg and pulled hard, swinging the Wizard into his friend who was starting to get up again. The brown haired Wizard turned to see the man he jolted with a bolt of electricity getting up. Mashyuu ran at the man and slammed his fist into the man's jaw then swept the mans legs out from under him. The man dropped to the ground and before the Wizard could get up Mashyuu dropped his elbow down into the mans throat, cutting off his air for a moment and knocking the Wizard out.

Mashyuu turned and charged a bolt of lighting through his arm and launched it into both men, knocking them out on the spot. Swiftly Mashyuu twisted and headed for the stairs towards the man who had escaped him. Little did either know that they were on the way to run into Kite...

WC: 340

Mashyuu Status:
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return!

Post by Kite Wilhelm 31st January 2016, 10:57 pm

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 Gz9pLlV

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-140
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 VjAvM1A

- Kite

Kite was caught completely off guard by sudden impact of the shield and the quick counter attack that had almost caught him in the mid section, if he hadn’t noticed the attack coming in there was a good chance that he he could have been gutted down the middle instead of having merely a cut shirt. WIth a grin Kite began to smack the little cult leader, at first glance he didn’t look like much, the man despite being the archmage of the entire sun cult the man before him was young, mid thirties at most with raven black hair that came down past his shoulders. He had a neatly groomed beard that started under his lip and went past his chin in a fine point. His clothing weren’t that of a warrior but of a scholar, crimson red aside from the collar which was black on color with a gold trim separating it from the rest of his robes. It was reminiscent of a man of nobility in his blood line. His hair was adorned with a golden crown that was in the shape of a flame stuck neatly in the bun ontop of his head. Unimpressed by the attempt of the attack the man spoke up with an arrogant tone in his voice “I’m still waiting for this heat you mentioned welp.” he raised his sword and shield and his face grew stern “ Come boy I promise to make your demise painless as possible.” Kite’s eyes lit up when he heard this declaration, a small fire could be seen in the pupils if one looked close enough. Kite lifted his sword and rotated so the blade was upside down pointing at the ground and with a swift thrust he drove the sword down into the stone and it stuck in standing straight up freely. ”Make it painless will ya?“  he said to the man while he gathered his white flames and began to swirl them around his hands, the swirls were constant and stable showing complete control of his flames. ”Sorry but the only one going down will be you, and then I’m taking that girl back home to her family.“ Upon hearing the mention of the girl the Arch Mage already knew whom it was the demon slayer spoke of. “Ah, yes that girl, I should have known that someone would come for her after such a long time of silence. Lesson learned, more precautions will be taken but boy do you actually believe that you will get that girl past me and the rest of my cult?” Kite absorbed the man’s words but before answering the loud sound of explosions and screams alike could be heard all the more clear thanks to his enhanced hearing and a smile grew. ”Well by the sounds of it, it sounds like your cult is being thoroughly dismantled by my comrades.“ the mention of his friends made the Archmage’s face grow pale, he himself had ran across one of the men Kite mentioned which merited a grin to appear on Kite’s face. ”Oh? By the look on your face it looks like you were caught off guard by my answer. I assume you had the notion of bluffing me into submission, darn, too bad. and to answer the question yes, I will get her past you and your cult members.“ Kite did an air quote when he said the word members with his swirling flames ever present. “I hope you are prepared to die for this believe boy.” Kite kept his flames contained for the moment ”I am.“ and with his answer his flames they grew larger as the mage was close enough for Kite’s plan to take effect.

With a quick kick to the base of the sword, the Demon Slayer used the force of his kick to send the sword flying at the enemy who used his shield to block and deflect the sword but instead of a frontal assault Kite used the diversion to launch himself into the air above the mage ”Not exactly plan A though Flame Demon’s commandment!.“ he shouted from above letting loose a vortex of flames down on to the sun mage underneath him. The mage was caught in the flames but when Kite landed and turned to see the damage there were few burns on the mage but his shield was gone, and his robes were singed. “Not bad you could have really had a place here, Demon Slayer” he said with a sneer in his voice. ”Sorry, already tried the cult thing, wasn’t for me.“ Kite charged in at the mage who brought his sword up to strike downwards at the slayer, Kite moved to the side and countered with a kick. A kick that was blocked by the knee of the sun mage who in turn threw a sharp punch with his sword hand which connected followed by a horizontal slash which narrowly missed Kite’s throat due to his quick lean back motion. ”Flame Demon’s Adramelech!“ he used the lean back motion to create enough space for him to set up for his fireball spell which shot at the mage point blank but all it did was push him back and the explosion did minimal damage. The mage raised his hand and a beam of light shined “my turn. Corona bullets” and from the beam of light a barrage of bullets made of sunlight struck the mage who pushed back from the attack and sent realing down the stairs sliding to a stop belly down, his clothes tattered where the bullets hit. He stood up barely burnt but the impacts hurt ”Okay, you got me, being Arch Mage was more than a fancy title, still not going to be easy to bring me down.“ he said confidently as the sun mage floated down towards him. “Even the toughest dogs get put down when the time comes. Your time has come worm.” Kite wasn’t in trouble but he was certain that he couldn’t face this guy alone and win, but he didn’t have to. He could hear the sound of footsteps behind him and a familiar scent, ”Wrong animal, I’m no dog.“ he tore his bandages off to reveal his Sabertooth emblem.”I’m a member of Sabertooth and we travel in packs.“ he said as a clue for his friend to hear.

”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Arch Mage:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 Gvf4gD8
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 4744.5

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 13th February 2016, 11:49 pm

Minh was still holding his own down below with the rest of the cultists as they began converging on his position despite his immense strength, and he was quite aware of the fact that he was outnumbered by a huge number of these men who also start pouring in from the surrounding areas as if some silent alarm had called them all here en masse. Undaunted by the sight of so many bodies, the earthen warrior held his ground without saying a word as a few of them struck first at him with a charge, but they were stopped by a sudden spinning kick that throws them away. Minh was about to retaliate with a charge of his own when a flurry of light blasts rained on him from some of the cultists throwing their meager attacks of sunlight into him. Alone, they did nothing to him, but in mass, they were a rain of thundering blows that cracked against him furiously. For now, he held his ground as he moved into the mass of foes to trade blows.

Cheepie would be the first up the stairs ahead of Mashyuu, flapping his little wings wildly before coming across a floor where he saw a familiar figure of Kite who was facing off against a few enemies with one feeling much more dangerous than the others. He would flap up as high as he could to the top of this room before waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike. When Kite managed to keep the more dangerous cultist at bay, he would launch two consecutive blast simultaneously into him with a rocking boom as both landed dead center violently into him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sabertooth in: The Sunny Tower Of No Return! - Page 2 Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th February 2016, 2:07 am

The small bird ran ahead of Mashyuu and took a strong shot at the leader of the cult while Kite tossed two Wizards out of the window of the tall tower. Mashyuu stopped to watch one of the men land on the ground with a sickening thud. Why was it that half his partners ended up killing someone in some way or another? He wasn't sure nor did he care. But off in the distance Mashyuu could see Minh and Rocky fighting against a large group of foes who just seemed to continue coming at them. Rocky jumped and rolled around various enemies, causing spells to collide into other Wizards. Somehow the unlikely pair were managing to keep things under control but Mashyuu wasn't sure how much longer they could actually do it. He had to make sure Kite had the girl and that the two could get out. Even if Mashyuu didn't.

The Earth Slayer came up the stairs to see that somehow the silly little bird had managed to get the Sun Wizard down on the ground from a strong blast. Without any waiting Mashyuu rushed forward and jumped up into the air for a moment. He swang around the man's left and sent a spinning back fist into the Sun Wizards face while making eye contact with Kite and looking for the girl. He turned to Chirpie and called out. "Bird make sure the girl gets down to the ship!" He called out. Slowly Mashyuu rolled his shoulders and joined Kite's side. "Are you ready for this? I don't have much earth to work with here aside from the stuff this tower is made of so I'm running melee strikes." Mashyuu admitted and put full faith in his ally and his Dragon Slayer strength.

WC: 299

Boss hits:

Last edited by Mashyuu on 19th February 2016, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 19th February 2016, 3:53 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-200
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

Kite smirked while the the arch mage looked at him with a half confused expression with a hint of zero care for the statement. It was clear as day that the leader of the cult was full of pride to the point where it could be considered sheer arrogance, and arrogant to the point that the idea of any sort of backup for Kite wouldn’t amount to much. “Sabertooth? Oh that legal guild, I see that would explain your aptitude in magic but in comparison to me all your skill is nothing. In fact it doesn’t matter how many of your little friends are here. They will all be snuffed out like that weak flame of yours.” Typically such an insult would be met with the weak flames and his fist but luckily he wouldn’t have to sully his own hands with the task. The little chick who had accompanied him during his infiltration of the tower came in and used its tiny wings to flap all the way up to the top of the small area that comprised the landing for the curving stairs and shot two blasts at the Arch mage striking him hard enough to send him to the ground. The sight of which caused a grin to come across his lips, seeing the pompous mage flat on his face due to his own arrogance but the best was yet to come. Mash came running from behind the mage as he began stand back up and struck the man with a spinning back fist right in his smug face and coming to a landing next to the Demon slayer who had a grin on his face. ”I would say I told you so but I guess eating the cold hard ground might have changed your mind a bit.“ he said to the man who scoffed at the statement. “Even a few bugs can knock over an elephant, but it will take more than you lot to take me out.” Kite’s facial expression grew more stern and his eyes locked on the man in a steely glare and let a bit of his aura flow from his body and his eyes looked back at the tiny bird who was given the order to get the girl to safety. ”Cheepie, she is in the living quarters up the stairs, there is a hole in the wall which you can use to fly her to the ship or to Minh, I don’t care which but if this battle manages to reach the office she will be caught in the fight.“ he returned his glare to the arch mage ”and I don’t plan on holding back.“ he said to the bird before purging the bird from his senses and giving the arch mage his full attention as well as his guild mate who was prepared to battle next to him.

”Mashyuu, this guy is pretty quick despite his age. We have to coordinate our strikes or he will gut you like he had almost done to me. My attacks both melee and range can be flashy try to use that as a cover for your own.“ he whispered in a low voice, using the dragon slayer’s enhanced hearing to their advantage. ”I’ll start just be ready to go as soon as my attack hits it’s mark.“ he whispered again and to act as the exclamation point he let his aura flare fully with flames streaming from his entire body causing the heat in the area to rise significantly. ”Ready! Flame Demon’s Inferno Burst!“ he shouted as a small wall of heat appeared in front of him with ripples appearing inside of it, 12 total in number and from them 12 balls of flames shot from them aimed at the Arch mage who used his magic to conjure a shield made from sun light which absorbed all twelve of the fire balls but not looking to let him rest Kite let his fire swell around his right fist and threw it forward like he was punching the air in front of him but at the end a large fist made from his Demon Slayer flames shot at the man with the shield ”Flame Demon’s Flare Fist!“ he said in mid attack. The large fist smashed into the shield causing to to shatter apart and exploding in the process opening the mage up to a possible attack from Mashyuu but he would have to be aware of the mage’s impressive cunning.

”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 24th February 2016, 1:57 pm

Minh was not in a rather cheery mood as somehow even more of these bastards had started to come down from some of the upper levels to contend with the explosive invader below who at this point had left just over a dozen cultists lying unconscious or dying. A dozen more were pulling back with broken bones and bleeding gashes while even more are still at full capacity to fight, circling around him like a horde of hungering monsters. Like usual, he was undaunted but was not going to sit around here taking anymore than this, and he hoped the others had gotten the girl out by now. This inquiry would be abruptly answered by a loud guttural screech followed by thundering crash outside of the tower before many holes suddenly appear on the opposite wall from Minh as a solid wall of energy projectiles rain through. All of the cultists were devastated by the sheer number of shots that crumbled the wall soon after due to having so many holes punched into it. With that, he roared out to the others.

"WE HAVE TO MOVE, NOW!"
    ~~~
    Cheepie listened to Kite and floated up the stairs even more before coming across the young girl who was startled and looked at the flapping bird curiously. It went over to a window and pecked at it before turning back at her, gesturing again. She did so cautiously before seeing nothing much but open air, and the small avian creature gripped the window to slide it up all the way. To her surprise, the next thing she saw herself doing was floating in mid-air, and then a sudden cloud of smoke distorts her vision as she feels that she was now sitting on something massive. A shock as well as a mixture of fear gripped her as she watches Cheepie transform into a giant bestial raptor, and in the state of shock, gripped onto the raptor, not wanting to look up. The now, Cheeptor, landed onto the ground with a loud thud, unaffected by the descent before having the little gun on its back transform as well into a rather futuristic pair of laser cannons. Whatever these were, they unleashed a barrage of shots into the side of the base floor of the tower with a homing-like trait to them all, and Cheeptor began stomping off rapidly for the airship.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 28th February 2016, 10:55 pm

The small little bird flew past Mashyuu and Kite, saving the girl in the process. Mashyuu looked at the older man and listened as Kite explained the man was very skilled in combat but Mashyuu didn't worry to much about it, he hadn't been challenged much since joining Sabertooth and was actually progressing in skill very fast. Mashyuu nodded his head up and down and replied to Kite. "Good. My Magic isn't flashy but it gets the job done... Besides, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Mashyuu's body crackled with golden electricity while he cracked a sly smile.

Almost before he was ready Kite flew into a series of impressive attacks and Mashyuu took off, charging for the man. Kite's word's echoed in Mashyuu's mind. "Mashyuu, this guy is pretty quick despite his age." He remembered and as the flaming fist broke the shield Mashyuu shouted. "Earth Dragons!" His voice faded out as he changed into a bolt of electricity and appeared behind the man who had his flaming shield put up. "Earth Dragons Talons!" Mashyuu's right hand was curled into a clawed fashion while he struck the old man in the back, between his shoulder blades. The strike forced the old man to stumble forward but not before he spun around on his heels and aimed a finger at Mashyuu. "Scorching Ray!" He called out and fired a single beam of fire from his finger to slam into Mashyuu's chest. The spell burned Mashyuu and left a red hot welt in the center of his chest and caused Mashyuu's tee shirt to burn away in ash. The Earth Slayer twisted his head and spit out blood and dragged his tongue over his blood stained teeth. "Nice shot.." Mashyuu joked.

WC: 297

Boss hits:
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd March 2016, 1:15 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-200
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

WIth Cheepie going ahead behind both slayers to extract the girl from the room ahead and taking her to safety it meant that it was less pressure on them to keep the fight on the stairs, the risk of it breaking out upstairs wasn’t weighing on Kite’s mind anymore, not it was just the fight. Kite and Mash’s plan had worked like a charm, after his attack forced the shield to break Mash nailed the Arch Mage with a spell Earth Dragon’s Talons, right in the back near the same location where the bird landed its cannon fire. The attack did some damage to the leader but he counter attacked with his own impressive attack, he fired a concentrated beam of Sun magic right into the chest of the Dragon Slayer searing into his skin and his shirt. It was clear that the damage was solid and Mash would be feeling that for a bit and that made Kite feel a bit angry, the flames shot off his body and was prepared to go back into battle but it was right there and then he heard the sound of the behemoth of a man, Minh yell out to them, telling them they had to get out now.The announcement wasn’t simply a warning but it meant it was time for Kite to use that little extra bit of power he had been holding back until the time was right. Kite looked at the man and fixed him a grin ”Alright High and mighty, time to bring you down a peg or two.“ Kite’s word pierced the Arch mage’s ears which caused him to chuckle “And it will take more than a welp who uses embers to do that.” The insult would not go unnoted  as the Demon slayer let his muscles tense up and let that surge of energy flow through his body.

He picked up his sword so he was holding it in a reverse grip and dashed at the mage with a noticeable increase in speed, more than what the enemy was expecting and didn’t react in time to the jab he threw with the pommel of his sword in the gut. The jab did some damage but like he noticed from all the encounters thus far the Arch mage went for a counter attack in the form of a light infused fist. Kite moved his head to the left of the fist and threw a slashing elbow right into the man’s chest and counter rotated to feign throw a roundhouse kick into the mage but he stepped back from it falling for the trap, Kite used the length of his sword to its fullest and slashed at the mage with the blunt side of his sword striking him in his blocking hand, if he had used the sharp side he would have cut his right hand clean off. The mage let out a scream and used his sun make and was about to create something out of it but Kite wasn’t going to give him a chance. He spun his sword around so it was held like a spear and threw it at the mage looking to impale the mage who had to cancel his spell in order to dodge out of the way. ”Flame Demon’s Flamberges“ he shouted as he created two swords made of his flames and dashed at the mage who turned just in time to see the first blow. Kite slashed once across the man’s chest at an upward angle and then followed up with a downward slash with the second one as he passed by the the sun mage. The sun mage created a sword of his magic and turned to return slash Kite in the back but missed as Kite stepped to the side avoiding the slash and countered with both swords in a scissor like motion clipping the man at the wrist searing it clean off the sun mage’s arm and he let out a scream. Kite didn’t have much time left before his increased speed ran out so he charged in while the mage was busy with his hand being missing and went to town with hand to hand combat. Kite first threw an uppercut right into the man’s gut which caused saliva and blood to be spit up by the opponent. The Arch mage used his free hand to try to chop at Kite but the demon slayer’s arm was already redirecting the attack away from him and thrusted the top of his head under the jaw making the mage hold his mouth as he most likely lost some teeth from having his jaw slammed shut and then finished the onslaught of strikes with a stiff spartan kick in the chest which slammed him into the wall. Kite was breathing heavy as the blue aura that was surrounding Kite from letting his inner power out vanished showing his power ran out. Kite went down to one knee and looked at the mage feeling the fatigue.
    template by Darkee

Spells used:
    Boss strikes:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 12th March 2016, 5:09 pm

Minh was not going to be waiting any longer on his end for the others, but at the same time, he was not about to leave them either in this damn tower. At this point in time, the front entrance to the tower was steadily being overrun by what seems to be a large force of cultists intent on taking down whoever these intruders were. While that alone was not a cause for alarm, the sounds of intense combat and chaos from above did, but he was not going to head up to allow their exit to be overrun by the rest of these meager foes. in this conundrum, he decided it was best to stay down on the base floor keeping them busy than compromising whatever was going on above. At the very least, Cheepie in his limited time had probably carried the young girl all the way out to the airship by now.

Minh would be quite right in saying that because from several swift bounds of Cheeptor, him and the girl were arriving at the ship just in time for Cheepie to poof back into an adorable little birdie. She'd find herself on the ground again, looking up at what seemed to be a transportation of sorts before getting in. The small birdie flapped about the vicinity to rid of anyone snooping or trying to find their way out of here. At the very least, the place will be secured by the time they all get there when they do, and Cheepie hoped all would be well.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th March 2016, 7:53 pm

Mashyuu felt sick to his stomach from the sudden attack that the Sun Wizard had used on the Earth Dragon Slayer. He fell to his knees and let his head hang weakly for what seemed like minutes as Kite took the fight to the Sun Wizard. Mashyuu managed to look up in time to see Kite cleave the mans hand right off his arm and end a swift series of attacks with a single massive kick to the chest. Mashyuu knocked on the ground with his fist, realizing the floor was made of a solid stone as was the wall behind him. "Hang on." Mashyuu muttered and started to eat the wall behind him. Bite by bite the Earth Wizard's magical energy was restored until he exploded in a dull brown light. His skin took on a scaled form and he stood up straight while Kite fell to his knee. Mashyuu stood at Kite's side and placed a hand on the young man's shoulder. "You protected me, now let me do the same for you. Thanks for the break." Mashyuu said with a gravely tone while his hair whipped about around him and a soft breeze rolled in from the man sized hole in the tower.

The Sun Wizard pulled himself out of the hole he was in and held the stump that used to be his hand while laughing loudly."You think you can beat me? Your friend there cut my hand off and still went do-" The man went silent as Mashyu bent his arm at a sharp angle and a wall launched out from behind the Sun Wizard, smashing into the mans spine and knocking him over. Before the man could complete his fall Mashyuu was charging the Wizard and slung his clawed hand out. The resulting shock wave crashed into the mans face and forced him into the floor along with cutting him across the top of his head all the way to his jaw. Mashyuu took a half step back and took a heavy stance. "Armor of Stone, and Rock Gauntlets!" Slabs of the stone around Mashyuu shot up and formed around Mashyuu's body creating a strong armor and gauntlets to battle with. The Sun Wizard launched a beam of heat from his eyes into Mashyuu's chest but did nothing to the armor on Mashyuu's body. "Earth Dragon's Tremor Stomp!" Mashyuu shouted and slammed his foot on the ground, causing stones to jut up and rip into the mans body, lacerating the Sun Wizard. Slowly the man crawled forward and Mashyuu picked him up by the hair and slammed a closed fist into the Cult leaders chest, cracking bone and knocking the man out. Mashyuu had enough energy for one last spell and couldn't help but want to use it for Kite. Mashyuu pulled a staff out of the ground and handed it to Kite as Mashyuu's armor started to crumble off his body. "I can smell others coming up the stairs. I think it's time to go. I'm spent on magic right now. Use this to fight if you have to but we need to go. That hole look good to you? Or can you call your big ship over here?"

WC: 543
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 19th March 2016, 5:58 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-200
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

The feeling of exhaustion ravished Kite’s entire body at the end of his flurry of attacks and was in an extremely vulnerable situation, he was down on one knee and was gasping for air with each time he inhaled. ”This...this isn’t good… I am completely out of power...and my body is at it’s limit…. If only I had some fire..“ he thought to himself while his left eye was close and his right eye was locked onto the sun mage, who was in an indentation in the wall made by the force of his back hitting from the spartan kick, but unlike Kite he was already working on pulling himself out from the hole while Kite’s recovery was losing that race. Luckily for the Demon Slayer, he wasn’t the only one there, the sound of obnoxious crunching could be heard behind him and he slowly turned his head, craning it back to see Mash, the earth Dragon slayer eating the material of the tower and a surge of power could be felt flowing from the his guildmate who placed a hand on his shoulder and announced that since Kite had protected him, he would return the favor and returned it he did. Kite could only watched from his kneeled position as Mash walked into battle but the sun mage decided to trash talk once again, postulating and boasting on how that his hand was cut off and the demon slayer still went down, or so he would have if Mash hadn’t sent a wall of stone into the mage’s back knocking him to the ground. Mash in the meantime geared up so to speak by surrounding his body in armor made from rock and equipped rock gauntlets to his fists and was fully ready for combat by the time the mage got up and began his own assault. The sun mage launched a beam of heat from his eyes but it did zero damage to the armor and that is when Mash went in for an attack of his own by stomping his foot on the ground causing jagged stones to shoot upwards cutting the sun mage deeply and then finished him off by picking the mage off the ground by his hair and slamming his fist into the enemy’s chest cracking and breaking many bones and tossed him aside like the rag doll he became.

Kite brought himself off his knees and to his feet by the time Mash offered Kite the staff that was on the ground as a weapon to fight stating after that there were more men coming up the stairs. Kite had heard them as well and agreed that it was time to go by nodding but declined the staff by shaking his head. Kite lifted his hand causing a ripple to appear in front of him and his sword that was on the ground further down the stairs returned to his gates of Hades in a cloud of dust. ”I won’t be needing that, but as far as my ship goes I have no way of getting it here. I don’t have an auto pilot like that.. We are gonna have to go out the hole.“ his gates opened up again and his large sword came back out and he once again took it in his hand. ”down we go.“ he said as he took a step out the hole and slammed his sword into the side of the tower which helped slow his descent until he reached the bottom.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st March 2016, 2:26 pm

Minh would be awaiting the two of them at the airship holding onto what seems to be a small tree with the ground around him covered with small piles of cultists, with some looking much more deformed and twisted not from damage. They would hear several sounds of booms of loud impacts as Cheepie rains hell from above which only those with the keenest eyesight can see flapping high above. Several of these deformations were more than just disproportionate bodies with some seemingly having appendages that looked grafted on or morphed with wicked claws. Others were actually gigantic in size, yet still somehow clothed in the familiar robes of the cult. The sounds of combat at least about them were growing in volume as if coming towards the climax, and each person would be aware of the huge numbers of entities surrounding them now.

"GET IN THE SHIP, NOW....THIS WHOLE REGION HAS GONE DOWN TO HELL..."

The whole forest around them grew bright with many lights with some appearing quite large, eyes glowing a darker orange compared to yellow glow about their bodies. Some appearing right before everyone as Minh thrashes about with the tree to throw them about like rag-dolls. It appears, that the whole region was much more populated than anticipated and an army of invisible deranged bastards were just lying in wait for each of them. Probably the attack on their leader had set them off now if they truly were already present. A rain of solid light smashes all around them like suppressing fire from a rifle with a distinct high-pitched humming from each one coming at them.

"HURRY AND TAKE OFF, WE WILL HOLD THEM OFF TILL YOU START TO GET AIRBORNE, AND PROTECT THE GIRL....THOSE BASTARDS ARE EVERYWHERE."

Some were already on top of the ship as they jumped down in small droves to be batted away like the others with a cacophonous whack. Mashyuu and Kite could see the sizzling holes dotting the earthen fighter as well as each one slowly closing up from the damage. Then several boulder sized projectiles slammed around the area, which only heightened the panic of the whole situation at this point to whole new levels. A flapping bird would hover near them, blasting some of the boulders out of the sky to prevent any damage to the ship.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 22nd March 2016, 8:45 am

"Everyone wants to jump..." Mashyuu commented while Kite used a sword and slid down the tower with his weight carrying him down and his sword slowing him to the point that he didn't kill himself. Mashyuu rolled his eyes and dove down while munching on a stone, regaining enough magical power for one last spell. Lower and lower he dropped until the Earth Slayer was only a few feet from the ground. His palms opened and from his gloves a massive clump of earth released and surrounded him. "Earth Swim!" He shouted. The earth sucked him into the ground and spat him out safely. Rocky came running to the Slayers side as The voice of Minh echoed out around the two slayers for them to return to the ship. Mashyuu patted Rocky on the head and nodded. "He's right, mission accomplished, lets get the hell out of here. KITE! You good to go bro?" Mashyuu called out and started to hobble towards the ship. Things were happening fast. Wizards were chasing Mashyuu, Rocky and Kite as they made their way for the landed vessel. Mashyuu slid to a spinning stop while pulling his right arm back. Golden electricity crackled around the limb while he took aim. Pushing his arm out a bolt of gold thunder sparked forward and rammed through a few men, crippling them on impact. "Okay the jacket needs to recharge now." Mashyuu called out and continued on his run. Rocky cleared the way ahead by slamming it's spiked body straight into the groin of a Wizard foolish enough to get in the way of the Sabertooth Wizards. The man went down and Mashyuu stepped over him into the battlefield that Minh was clearing along with his crazy bird. Mashyuu swore at that moment to never buy a bird they all seemed crazy and murderous. Swiftly the Earth Slayer sprang up the boarding ramp with Rocky in toe. The two made their way to the holding bay where the girl was hiding and Mashyuu shouted. "Kite get this thing off the ground! Worry about me getting sick later!" Mashyuu was already feeling terrible since his magic was basically gone at this point but he was happy to be getting out of danger.

WC: 379
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 25th March 2016, 10:25 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    HP-200
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Word “
    "Thought “

- Kite

The weight of Kite’s sword made the descent a lot faster that if he were using a regular sword. The blade of the sword left a trail down the side of the tower but before he reached the ground Kite kicked off the side of the tower landing with a skid as his sword slammed into the ground with a heavy thud. Kite wasn't sure if Mash had jumped along with him but it was soon made clear as he popped out through the ground as if he moved through as one with the earth. Kite was going to make a smart remark but the sound of Minh erupted from the ship telling them to get back because the of the region was going to hell. Kite wasn't sure what he had meant but the shine of many lights could be seen from the forest and all aimed for the large rock Mage who throwing them around like the light weights that they were. Mash stated the mission was a success and asked if the demon slayer was alright to which he responded while he opened a ripple and his sword slowly turned to dust returning to his pocket dimension ”yeah, let's get moving.“ he picked up the pace with Mash and his pet as they all raced to the ship where Minh was still battling. Mash attacked and told Kite to get the ship up in the air as well as to protect the girl Kite only nodded and sprinted full speed and entered the Cargobay of the ship where two men somehow managed to sneak in only to be caught by the demon. ”I don't recall inviting you lot on my boat, I have to ask you to leave. Both came at him to which he dodged and now had them with their back to the Cargobay ”Flame Demon’s rage“ he unleashed his breath attack at the duo sending them out of his ship in smoke. In one motion he spun and ran up the winding catwalk and made it up to the dining area where the girl was sitting off to the side in the lounge area ”Strap in. This is gonna be rough.“ he said to her as he ran full speed past her and ran through the foredeck hallway and up to the cockpit where he pushed a sequence of buttons which spun up the engines, the sign of Minh, Mash and their companions to get on which of course as soon as he knew they were on he pulled back on the controls lifting the ship in the air next to the tower. Kite spun the wheel which rotated the ship so it was pointing at the tower ”Payback time for all you have done.“ the Yamato cannon was aimed at the tower charging until it was at max capacity ”Pray to the sun now you bastards“ the cannon fired as the ship flew past it blasting through the base as good measure with the heading anywhere but there. ”Mission complete, let's drop her off and get our reward so we can go home sabertooth.“ he said as the ship rocketed to the girls house.
    ”“
    template by Darkee

Spells used:

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 8:25 pm