Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Master's Game

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

The Master's Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Master's Game

Post by Kirahunter 17th September 2015, 6:53 pm

Simon couldn't help but not be surprised when the sword vanished from his hand "Geez about time you took that back Leonard." The phoenix rolled his shoulders honestly unsure what to do about the reappearance of the old master. He wouldn't ever admit it out loud but honestly his first impulse was to hug him, but like hell he would let anyone see that. His next impulse was to slug him in the face, but his third impulse was to not do anything that'd get him a buster sword to the face. So finally he was down to his fourth impulse: run from his problems. Eager to buy a little bit of time, and to get himself a parrot Simon kept the ball rolling "Welcome back and stuff I guess. How about we save catching up for the boat ride. We'll have time to catch up then. So I'll see you all in Hargeon! Look for the S.S. Foreshadowing! Okay bye!"

With that Simon jumped into the air, exploded into blue fire before reforming into a azure phoenix, and flew out a window Hargeon bound. With that excellent display of dodging the issue complete the members of the Thunder Island expedition had a train to catch.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17022-thunder-parrots-and-ufos-oh-my-fairy-tail-event#201946

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 16th September 2024, 1:05 pm