Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Golden Zodiac Keys

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Official Re: Golden Zodiac Keys

Post by Shen Kadokawa 9th April 2022, 8:19 am

Willow wrote:Guild: Divine Calamity
       Key: Libra
       Activity: I hate to toot my own horn but I am pretty darn activitious.
       Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Should? Willow shouldn't have anything; getting anything becomes a weapon, a tool, an extension of her mad genius. But as she is bound to become a Law Godslayer and Libra is the Scale, it brings me a delightfully wicked amusement to think that this clearly evil character can consume law as well as bring forth the spirit that determines balance. Plus with her lineage, being able to summon strange and unique supernatural entities would make her even more dangerous.

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 10 HNhUsGf

Please send me a 1,000-Word RP sample in on-site DMs detailing how your character acquired the key and how they use it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 10th April 2022, 6:51 am

@Willow Approved for Libra

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thatcywalker
    Thatcywalker

Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 879,612

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 1st gen iron dragon slayer
    Second Skill: 2nd gen rimefrost dragon slayer
    Third Skill: Inner dragon

Post by Thatcywalker 31st July 2022, 12:07 pm

Guild: Silver wolf
    Key: Pisces
    Activity: I post at least once a week and check the discord often
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: It's a Pisces thing, you wouldn't get it.
    Reina has a lot going on with her bloodline, and being able to summon others is going to be a learning experience for her that will help her grow and mature. But the main thing for me is that A)all of her summons are going to be wiser then her and someone as old and long lived as Pisces would fit what I'd want. And B)The dynamic between the mother and son will be a fun one to write out, especially when Reina is thrown into that as another "mom"(which many would agree is a bad idea).

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 10 Darksteel

Post by Guest 1st August 2022, 11:14 am

Thatcywalker wrote:Guild: Silver wolf
    Key: Pisces
    Activity: I post at least once a week and check the discord often
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: It's a Pisces thing, you wouldn't get it.
    Reina has a lot going on with her bloodline, and being able to summon others is going to be a learning experience for her that will help her grow and mature. But the main thing for me is that A)all of her summons are going to be wiser then her and someone as old and long lived as Pisces would fit what I'd want. And B)The dynamic between the mother and son will be a fun one to write out, especially when Reina is thrown into that as another "mom"(which many would agree is a bad idea).

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 10 QlhAT3Z

Please send me a 1,000-Word RP sample in on-site DMs detailing how your character acquired the key and how they use it.

Post by Guest 7th August 2022, 3:34 am

@Thatcywalker Approved for Pisces

Last edited by Medeia on 8th August 2022, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 8th August 2022, 7:46 am

Due to inactivity, the Scorpio Golden Key is now available again
    Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Experience : 27,299

Post by Saint Olga 23rd September 2022, 10:18 am

Guild: Meliora Vitae
    Key: Gemini
    Activity: I am on the site daily a try to do a post daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Andrea would benefit from this spirit because she I used to commanding several people  at once, she doesn't want two tools, she wants two loyal companions and friends to have her and her teams back.  She values team work and groups and with this she will never be alone.

Post by Guest 24th September 2022, 5:08 am

Andrea Lux wrote:Guild: Meliora Vitae
    Key: Gemini
    Activity: I am on the site daily a try to do a post daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Andrea would benefit from this spirit because she I used to commanding several people  at once, she doesn't want two tools, she wants two loyal companions and friends to have her and her teams back.  She values team work and groups and with this she will never be alone.

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 10 QlhAT3Z

Please send me a 1,000-Word RP sample in on-site DMs detailing how your character acquired the key and how they use it.
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 2nd December 2022, 11:54 am

Guild: Rune Knights
    Key: Cancer
    Activity: Daily always lurking though
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Jiselle Kitaas would befit greatly from having this spirit.  The first reason being is she already has a hard time protecting herself from danger so having some garenteed backup would be a huge boon.  The second reason is she would benefit greatly from solid companionship as she usually spend her time working,  this would be somthing or someone to pull her away from it

Last edited by Nadarr on 2nd December 2022, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 2nd December 2022, 12:04 pm

Nadarr wrote:Guild: Rune Knights
    Key: Scorpio
    Activity: Daily always lurking though
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Jiselle Kitaas would befit greatly from having this spirit.  The first reason being is she already has a hard time protecting herself from danger so having some garenteed backup would be a huge boon.  The second reason is she would benefit greatly from solid companionship as she usually spend her time working,  this would be somthing or someone to pull her away from it

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 10 Hvrqmbn

No offense but your activity has been inconsistent at best. I would like to see some sustained activity from you before you have a shot at holding this position. Once that is the case, you are welcome to apply again.

Post by Guest 4th June 2023, 4:09 pm

Due to inactivity, the Pisces Golden Key is now available again

Current date/time is 17th October 2024, 9:01 pm