Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Golden Zodiac Keys

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Official Re: Golden Zodiac Keys

Post by Samira Nassar 9th April 2018, 6:19 am

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Key: Sagittarius
    Activity: Log in everyday; actively posting
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Since the beginning Samira has had a strong connection to spirits and has been able to accomplish forming contracts and summoning many powerful spirits as she moved up the ranks of power. Obtaining a Zodiac Key would be yet another step of development and progression for her as a celestial summoner. Those that fall under the Sagittarius sign are often truth and knowledge seekers, and while she herself does not fall under that sign she shares those same traits and values. She has always wanted to acquire more knowledge, and seeking the truth around her life in both past and present has become more significant than ever before. The spirit of the Sagittarius key would also be a teacher for her and help guide her further in her magic and even the general aspects of her everday life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th April 2018, 7:46 am

Samira Nassar wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Since the beginning Samira has had a strong connection to spirits and has been able to accomplish forming contracts and summoning many powerful spirits as she moved up the ranks of power. Obtaining a Zodiac Key would be yet another step of development and progression for her as a celestial summoner. Those that fall under the Sagittarius sign are often truth and knowledge seekers, and while she herself does not fall under that sign she shares those same traits and values. She has always wanted to acquire more knowledge, and seeking the truth around her life in both past and present has become more significant than ever before. The spirit of the Sagittarius key would also be a teacher for her and help guide her further in her magic and even the general aspects of her everday life.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this key.

Post by Guest 10th April 2018, 9:43 am

Samira Nassar wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

Approved for Sagittarius

Post by Guest 10th April 2018, 4:59 pm

Due to the player leaving site, Leo's key is now available.

Post by Guest 11th April 2018, 6:39 pm

Meister wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Fairy Tail
    Key: What key do you want? Aquarius
    Activity: How active are you? Now I have my new contract at work I will be finished by 11 Am every day so, I have a much more permanent posting time so will be actively posting DAILY.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Tristan is a passionate, headstrong young man who saw what Fairy Tail once was before the world turned on them and turned them into the ragtag band that now wields the name. Aquarius is someone who Tristan sees as being the embodiment of Fairy Tail as it once was; Passionate, headstrong, gun-ho and overall very caring regardless of her icy demeanour. I feel that there can be a much deeper plot to be found just in the relationship between Tristan and Aquarius as well as the role that should could play within future plots in the guild itself.

Approved for Aquarius.

Post by Guest 15th May 2018, 10:28 pm

Due to inactivity, Aquarius is now available.
    aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Post by aeluri 23rd May 2018, 2:56 pm

Guild: Guildless
    Key: Gemini
    Activity: Online daily, posting a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Aeluri should have the Gemini key because of her love for celestial spirits. She strives for victory alongside her celestial spirits, but prioritizes their health and safety during battle. Loyalty is shared on both sides of her contracts, as spirits are the only beings she trusts. Having the Gemini Zodiac key would help Aeluri on her path to becoming an even stronger wizard. Expanding the amount of spirits she works with is a goal of Aeluri’s, as with most celestial wizards, and the strength of a Zodiac key would greatly assist her in her magic endeavors. Aeluri loves tricking people and messing with them, and Gemini is a master of deception. Gemini embodies quick wit and ability to change sides and direction in a split second, which pairs well with Aeluri’s personality. Gemini would fit right in with the rest of her spirits.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 60637_s

Post by Guest 23rd May 2018, 4:45 pm

aeluri wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Key: Gemini
    Activity: Online daily, posting a few times a week.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Aeluri should have the Gemini key because of her love for celestial spirits. She strives for victory alongside her celestial spirits, but prioritizes their health and safety during battle. Loyalty is shared on both sides of her contracts, as spirits are the only beings she trusts. Having the Gemini Zodiac key would help Aeluri on her path to becoming an even stronger wizard. Expanding the amount of spirits she works with is a goal of Aeluri’s, as with most celestial wizards, and the strength of a Zodiac key would greatly assist her in her magic endeavors. Aeluri loves tricking people and messing with them, and Gemini is a master of deception. Gemini embodies quick wit and ability to change sides and direction in a split second, which pairs well with Aeluri’s personality. Gemini would fit right in with the rest of her spirits.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this magic.
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 24th June 2018, 8:15 pm

Due to recent events, Libra's key is now available.

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 QOmg1XE

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 8th July 2018, 12:57 pm

Guild: Crystal Swan
    Key: Virgo
    Activity: Usually working on 2-3 Jobs at once. Check in and try to post every day, sometimes multiple times when able.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Virgo is my favorite of the Celestial Spirits. I think Virgo would make an enjoyable foil to RP for Elvira. In terms of the actual zodiac, Cancer (Elvira's sign) and Virgo are highly compatible since they are water and earth signs and naturally aligned. I have completed a training thread here: Thread for my secondary magic, which is Celestial spirit summoning, and I'm hoping to make her the crown jewel of my summons ^-^.

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 MNaPexz

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 8th July 2018, 6:53 pm

Elvira Arcade wrote:Guild: Crystal Swan
    Activity: Usually working on 2-3 Jobs at once. Check in and try to post every day, sometimes multiple times when able.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: Virgo is my favorite of the Celestial Spirits. I think Virgo would make an enjoyable foil to RP for Elvira. In terms of the actual zodiac, Cancer (Elvira's sign) and Virgo are highly compatible since they are water and earth signs and naturally aligned. I have completed a training thread here: Thread for my secondary magic, which is Celestial spirit summoning, and I'm hoping to make her the crown jewel of my summons ^-^.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character obtained and uses this key.

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 10th July 2018, 5:21 pm

Lilium wrote:

Finished! I hope you like it: Can You Dig It?

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 MNaPexz

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 11th July 2018, 7:06 pm

Approved for Virgo.

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Official Gemini Sample

Post by aeluri 12th July 2018, 8:37 pm

My apologies for the late response! The sample ended up being a little long so I'm putting it in a spoiler~

Zodiac Sample:

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 60637_s
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 12th July 2018, 8:41 pm

aeluri wrote:My apologies for the late response! The sample ended up being a little long so I'm putting it in a spoiler~

Zodiac Sample:

Approved for Gemini.

For future reference, please PM the RP sample to the staff that approved your application.

anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 15th July 2018, 12:21 pm

Guild: Basilisk Fang.
    Key: Leo.
    Activity: Daily.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have Leo: Ever since a very young age, Akiyo and Kikyo have been very skilled celestial mages; always fascinated in the arts of the keys and collecting them to utilize in battle, they are described to be extremely credentialed in the process of commanding celestial spirits to fight alongside them within combat. Despite their dark affiliations and morals, the twins are very caring to their celestial summons and utilize them to their best of ability in battle and in their everyday lives. With this being said, it would be very useful to the twins to be able to wield one of the twelve golden Zodiac Keys; Leo would be a very great key and spirit to wield in their collection, as he is one of the more energetic and combative of the signs. This Zodiac Key would allow Akiyo and Kikyo to be more effective in battle with their summons, as it would showcase their ultimately mystical magical power and skill in commanding their celestials as well as fighting along-side them in the arts of swordplay, even more than they already do. It would allow their careers as celestial magic users to blossom even more greatly, as wielding one of the rare keys of gold is definitely a great feat of magic that others can marvel upon.

Golden Zodiac Keys - Page 5 8qhOnIb

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 15th July 2018, 12:22 pm

Akiyo & Kikyo Ishii wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have Leo: Ever since a very young age, Akiyo and Kikyo have been very skilled celestial mages; always fascinated in the arts of the keys and collecting them to utilize in battle, they are described to be extremely credentialed in the process of commanding celestial spirits to fight alongside them within combat. Despite their dark affiliations and morals, the twins are very caring to their celestial summons and utilize them to their best of ability in battle and in their everyday lives. With this being said, it would be very useful to the twins to be able to wield one of the twelve golden Zodiac Keys; Leo would be a very great key and spirit to wield in their collection, as he is one of the more energetic and combative of the signs. This Zodiac Key would allow Akiyo and Kikyo to be more effective in battle with their summons, as it would showcase their ultimately mystical magical power and skill in commanding their celestials as well as fighting along-side them in the arts of swordplay, even more than they already do. It would allow their careers as celestial magic users to blossom even more greatly, as wielding one of the rare keys of gold is definitely a great feat of magic that others can marvel upon.

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 16th July 2018, 6:46 am

Akiyo & Kikyo Ishii wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang.

Approved for Leo.

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 24th July 2018, 7:03 pm

Due to inactivity, Aries' key is now available.

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 2nd August 2018, 3:25 pm

Due to character change, Leo's key is now available.

Post by Guest 13th August 2018, 4:28 am

Guild: Lamia Scale (Character's approved, I just haven't been given the guild colours yet.)
    Key: Aries
    Activity: Online all the time. Done six jobs in the past few days with my main.
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: It's more about the similar personalties that Aries and Cierra have more than anything else. They are both shy, a little awkward and have painful backgrounds that they'd like to forget. I hope that by working together and forming a bond with each other, they can both grow as characters and find the confidence that they both lack. Magic wise, she would be a great addition to Cierra's team and her wool magic would fit in well with the crowd control abilities that many of Cierra's other spirits have.
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 13th August 2018, 10:55 am

Cierra Akane wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale (Character's approved, I just haven't been given the guild colours yet.)
    Why Should Your Character Should Have....: It's more about the similar personalties that Aries and Cierra have more than anything else. They are both shy, a little awkward and have painful backgrounds that they'd like to forget. I hope that by working together and forming a bond with each other, they can both grow as characters and find the confidence that they both lack. Magic wise, she would be a great addition to Cierra's team and her wool magic would fit in well with the crowd control abilities that many of Cierra's other spirits have.

Approved. Please send me a 1,000 word RP sample on how your character obtained and uses this key.

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 14th August 2018, 5:36 pm

Cierra Akane wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale (Character's approved, I just haven't been given the guild colours yet.)

Approved for Aries.

Post by Guest 26th August 2018, 3:19 am

I'm relinquishing my claim on Aries's key. My inspiration to write this character as a CSM is gone so it's best if I just give it up now rather than have it stripped from me.
    Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 1st September 2018, 1:35 pm

Aries' key is now available.

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 5:40 pm