Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afraid of Apples?

Fin
    Fin

Player 
    Lineage : Excitavit Tetria Oculus
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair (Current) Vanessa Scáthach (Former)
    Experience : 2,282

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fool's Arcanum
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afraid of Apples?  Empty Afraid of Apples?

Post by Fin 6th December 2022, 10:14 am

“Ughhhhh me back…. Me legs…. Me arms…. Ugh me everythin’ hurts….” Fin groaned as he regained consciousness. His cerulean eyes blinked for a few moments, as he squinted up at the fluorescent lights casting its sanitary white glow. Fin sat there sore from head to toe, he winced as he adjusted himself upright. A mighty itch creeped on the bridge of Finnegans nose. Naturally he tried to scratch it, however a sharp searing pain in his right arm. He looked down at his dominant arm to find it entombed in a cast. "Oh…. ya… that would explain the pain in me arm…” Fin chuckled, finding his condition comical. The same type of bedsheets, the clean white interior, the familiar order of medicine and alcohol surrounded the injured Fin.

A nurse entered the room holding a clipboard. The individual was a young man in his early thirties, he wore the standard uniform of the Rune Knights that worked in the medical department. “I swear to the gods Fin, one of these they’ll be carting you to the morgue instead of the infirmary.” sighed the Nurse. Fin sat there snickering like a little kid who got away with a prank.

“Hehehe. Ow. How ya Freddie! Oh you know I’m too stubborn ta die ya clown.” Fin beamed a welcoming smile. The serious face of Freddie the nurse eventually cracked at the weight of Fin’s infectious grin. “Yeah, yeah… just be careful out there.” Freddie replied in a tone attempting to sound stern.

“So! I break any records?” Fin asked, raising his eyebrows with a child-like curiosity in his gaze. Freddie shook his head in a manner of disapproval. “No. Not this time, you lucky son of bitch only got away with a few fractured ribs, and a broken arm.” Freddie said as he wrote a few things on his clipboard.

“Oh that would explain the stinging when I breath yeah?” Fin said scratching his chin with his free hand, his tone completely nonchalant about the whole situation. “Anyway when I get outta here? Also, can a brother get some grub here? I am absolutely famished, lad.” Fin inquired as he hungrily glanced around the room for something to eat.

“Yes… that would explain the pain you feel when you breath… I’ll ring up the kitchen to get you something whipped up and have someone bring it up to you.” Freddie said as he handed Fin the hospital menu.

“Yum hospital food, almost as good as airline food yeah?” Fin said in a joking manner. “I’ll take uhhhh tomato soup, with the grilled cheese.” Fin reported cheerfully as he returned the menu to the nurse. Freddie placed some medicine by Fin’s bed side before speaking again. “Someone should be swinging by here to give you further instructions and do a final check on you, anyway, I’ll be heading out now Fin.”

Freddie finalized a few more medical stuff, all of which Fin had no idea worked, before heading out. Fin yelled at Freddie as he was on his way out. “Oi, thanks a million lad!” Freddie simply responded with a thumbs up. “Don’t mention it Fin, just stay out of trouble.” Freddie yelled back from the hallway.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afraid of Apples?  Empty Re: Afraid of Apples?

Post by Nadarr 6th December 2022, 11:32 am

Jiselle Would be walking down the hallway towards the medical bay as it was time for her to do some work. She passed bay a doctor and a nurse that stopped her in the hallway. She looked at them both respectfully as one would do with people they work with.

Ah Doctor Kitaas perfect timing, if you wouldn't mind could you do final check up and Discharge introductions for this patient?

The doctor said handing her a clipboard. She took the clipboard looking over it and knowing exactly why now she was asked to do this. Looking over his injuries while looking for the pages she just muttered aloud.

Finn huh, He probably will Single handedly keep you both employeed... yeah I can take care of this.

She said finally looking up at home giving them a small Smile in a bit of a chuckle as they all shared a small laugh in the hallway. Is that what I'm looking for as the nurse with his pat her shoulder in a sympathetic way They thanked her and then went off on there way leaving her alone. She took one last look at the clipboard sighing remembering him from the interrogation room. She would walk back into the medical bag Going directly to his bed area looking down at him As she walked down looking at the diagnosis from the other doctors.

Finnegan Fontaine, my name is Doctor Kitaas. It says here you have fractured ribs and a broken right arm....to say the least. Though based on the omunt of times you have been in here I'd say you suffered Brian injuries we missed.

She would beach over and pull over a wheeled office chair to sit on. She had said that last part as a jest but understood if not everyone understood her humor. She then Clinton's to speak setting the clipboard on a side table

According to the papers I got you have an assignment later to do, so I need to get you discharged before then, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to patch you up with a healing syrum then we can talk when the pain subsidies in your ribs.

She said this as she then rolled to the right side of him on the office chair. She would reach into her lad coat pulling out a syringe with a red liquid in it. Aiming it just above the cash where obeying would be she slowly slode it in and injected the liquid into the boys arm. After word she took out another syringe and injected it just above his collarbone. Unintentionally giving a bit of a view but these things could be helped. However she sat back down once it was done and looked at him in his eyes. Due to her healing potion the pain would instantly be relieved in his arm and his ribs making it so it didn't hurt as much to talk and eat when his food got here.

Now then, that should help with the pain and allow you to eat. Pending you get some rest and you don't do any sharp movements you should be good to go in two hours in which case I can discharge you, Now would you mind telling me what exactly happened to get you in such bad shape in end up here again.

She said as she reached for her own clipboard and started to take notes on whatever he Said to her along with how he would be doing in reacting to her medicine, it wasn't harmful to people however It would be unethical if she just let it be and trust it at worked. However she wasn't being rude she would make sure that the man He had her undivided attention.

WC: 633
    TWC:1,168
    Fin
    Fin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fin 10th December 2022, 12:34 am

Fin sat in his bed itching to get up, he disliked doing nothing. A familiar face entered the room, it was the same charming doctor that had once questioned him on the day of his wrongful arrest. “Is statin’ your whole name really necessary, this isn’t the first time I’ve been here lass.” Fin chuckled as listed out the injuries he had already been informed of.

“I doubt it’s brain damage doc, after all I am quite hard headed hahaha.” Fin joked back as he gently tapped the side of his head three times with his fist. The Doctor rolled on over and took some of the medicine and pulled out a syringe.

“Ah lord, they really workin’ me to the bone. Hahaha ow!” Fin said as he suddenly felt the prick of a syringe. “A little bleedin’ warnin’ next time aye doc?” Fin said, chuckling as he rubbed the area where he had just received the shot. Eventually the food had arrived and some extra treats on top of the tray.

Fin happily started munching on the sandwich presented to him. He chewed and swallowed before answering the previous question of doctor Jiselle. “How did I ended up this way huh? Well, I took a calculated risk but the good lord knows I’m terrible at arithmetic hahaha.” Fin took another bite before explaining further. “I fought a group of thugs alone haha, got my ass kicked, but hey you shoulda seen the other guys.” Fin chuckled, it was true. He had gotten in a tussle with some members of some small gang, although Fin was indeed injured but all the men he had fought were in far… far worse condition. All of them were still alive but Fin was willing to bet they were suffering in their condition he had left them.

Fin eventually picked up an apple. “Why do ya reckon they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away…. Ya afraid of apples? Ooooooo” Fin said as he waved the apple in front of Jiselle as if it was some spooky ghost. He chuckled and took a bite of the sweet apple.

“Mmm, yum, the apple has to be the best out of all the food here haha” Fin said as nodded in approval as he looked at the bright red fruit in his hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 14th December 2022, 4:43 am

Yes it is.

She answered bluntly but with a small smile.  A smile that said since they were in the med bay she could do what she wanted like flaunt her title a little big.  She wasnt one to brag much but they were injured, she wasnt thaylt all there was to it.  

Jiselle listened for a moment listening to his tale how he soloed an entire gang of thugs as he ate his lunch.  She enjoyed the boys hunor though couldn't say she enjoyed him making a dumb move like taking on a gang head on and alone.  But she wasn't really the combat type so she couldn't judge him to much regarding it, though still

She made small notes on her clipboard  looking at him slightly as he finished and started talking about the expression An Apple a day Keeps the Doctor away.  She looked up seeing him waving a Apple in her face making ghost noises infront of her before pulling back taking a bite of it.  She stared blankly at him for a second.  She debated very heavily on how to respond to the dumb question though it was in jest and rhetorical she gave a sigh and wrote on her clipboard.

You got me, an apple a day will keeps doctors away.  Which is a shame, makes dating impossible...to many people eat them.

She said both answering and not answering his question at the same time as she signed something in her name before standing up.  She looked down at the boy as he ate.   She would hand him his discharge paper with instructions before finishing.

Next time you think your going on a job you van get hurt on, request a medic go with you, while we enjoy having you here...just request a feild medic.

WC: 302
    TWC: 1,900
    Fin
    Fin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fin 21st December 2022, 10:14 am

Fin munched on his food and nodded eagerly as he intently listened to the doctors words. He let out a boisterous chuckle to doctor Jiselle's joking remark. Fin appreciated it when people had a good sense ofn humor. The good doctor was not only pretty but charming as well. Fin was glad that he was on good terms with her, dare he say he was glads that they were friends. "Well doc, maybe you best be gettin' your apple phobia checked hahaha" Fin said before taking a sizable chomp once more form his ripe red and juicy apple. An audible crunch was heard as Finnegan happily munched on the fruit that was given to him. The rest of the mean was slightly bland, but it sufficed. The nomad certainly had worse meals during his many travels as a wandering warrior nomad.

He watched her write on her clipboard, and patiently listened to her advice. Fin was well aware he could be reckless at times. He knew that the safest option was to go and ask for help but, more often than not trouble was random and through chance rather than premeditated. Even so the good doctor Jiselle had made a fair point. He graciously took took the discharge paper, giving it a good skim before turning his attention back to the doctor.

"Aye, thank's Doc. I'll be sure to do that. Although I can never rally tell which jobs can turn south ya know? Our line of work does have to deal with... random variables if you understand what i mean ahahahaha" Fin chuckled once more.

_______________________-
    WC: 266 words
    TWC: 2,166 words

Current date/time is 23rd May 2024, 5:27 am