Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)

Ran
    Ran

Player 
    Lineage : Kingdom of the Dead
    Position : None
    Guild : Abyssal Fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 11
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,131,511

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)

Post by Ran 30th June 2020, 12:45 am

numbers:

KuroFaustΩ Total WC: 7,586. Ran Total WC: 10,087. (17,673 together) Each player will be contributing 5,000, subtracting 10k total for the following job, on which Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here. We both get a guild bonus and Ran has a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a legendary equipment.

Player(s) Name(s): Ran, KuroFaustΩ
    Player(s) Guild(s): Elysium
    Player(s) Rank(s): B
    Job Name: A Rank Free Form
    Job Approval: Linked Here
    Link To Job Thread: Linked Here

Leaving KuroFaustΩ with 2,586 and Ran with 5,087 (7,673 together). Each will be using 2,500, subtracting 5,00 as a group for the following job. We both get a guild bonus and Ran has a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a strong(+) equipment.

Job Name: Visit to the Zoo

Leaving KuroFaustΩ with 86 and Ran with 2,587. Ran will be using 2,500 for this next job. Have a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a strong(+) equipment to Ran.

Player(s) Name(s): Ran
    Job Name: B Rank Free Form

I hope this all makes sense and if I messed this up and missed something again then I should just head out LOL

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th June 2020, 8:10 am

Leona Jarnefeldt wrote:
       Player(s) Name(s): Leona Jarnefeldt
       Player(s) Guild(s): Silver Wolf
       Player(s) Team(s): N/A
       Player(s) Rank(s): A+
       Job Name: S-Rank Freeform Job (Neutral)
       Job Approval page number: Page 14, Post Number 350
       Link To Job Thread: A Spirited Battle

I would like to use the second and last part of the EXP Doubler that Thane Starstrider traded to me from his alternate accounts Aedion and Perry Bardell. The EXP Doubler was originally in Perry's possession, who then traded it to Aedion before it was then traded to Leona. The links for the trades can be found in the link below.

Here is proof of the trade (Thane and Aedion to Leona). The Trading Hub: Page 3, Post Number 54 (Request), Page 3, Post Number 55 (Approval)

Here is proof of the trade from Perry Bardell to Aedion. The Trading Hub: Page 2, Post Number 27 (Request), Page 2, Post Number 28 (Approval)

I invoke my Nemean Lion Custom Lineage Ability Lion's Share (100%), the first passive of Wind Strike Magic's Z-Rank Ascendant Ability Gold Rush (100%), and my Golden Lacrima (25%) to boost the Jewel earnings from this job. All of these are linked in my signature.

Ivara wrote:Note: ivara has a lineage that increases jewels by 100%
    Ivara also has a golden lacrima that increases jewels by 25%

Player(s) Name(s): Ivara
    Player(s) Guild(s): Fairy Tail
    Player(s) Team(s): None
    Player(s) Rank(s): A
    Job Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35214-free-form-job
    Job Approval page number: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41492p350-job-sign-up-thread#405896
    Link To Job Thread: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t42004-a-collection-of-jobs#405223

Player(s) Name(s): Ivara
    Player(s) Team(s): None
    Player(s) Rank(s): A
    Job Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35214-free-form-job
    Job Approval page number: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41492p350-job-sign-up-thread#405896
    Link To Job Thread: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t42004-a-collection-of-jobs#405268

Roboturbo wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Roboturbo
    Player(s) Rank(s): D-rank
    Job Name: Earthland and beyond!
    Job Approval page number: Link
    Link To Job Thread: Lord of the passports

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 Approv10

@Ivara Next time please link your lineage and golden lac.

Ran wrote:
    numbers:

KuroFaustΩ Total WC: 7,586. Ran Total WC: 10,087. (17,673 together) Each player will be contributing 5,000, subtracting 10k total for the following job, on which Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here. We both get a guild bonus and Ran has a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a legendary equipment.

Leaving KuroFaustΩ with 2,586 and Ran with 5,087 (7,673 together). Each will be using 2,500, subtracting 5,00 as a group for the following job. We both get a guild bonus and Ran has a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a strong(+) equipment.

Leaving KuroFaustΩ with 86 and Ran with 2,587. Ran will be using 2,500 for this next job. Have a lineage and golden lac for +125% jewels and a strong(+) equipment to Ran.

I hope this all makes sense and if I messed this up and missed something again then I should just head out LOL

@Ran After reviewing this will the admin team, unfortunately, I am going to deny these three. I have chosen to deny all three so that you may work out how you wish to submit the thread. However, as a ruling, we've decided that all jobs submitted should have a clear start and endpoint based on posts and the wc included in that set of posts. Not wc for the entirety of a single thread picked out of specific posts an allocated to what jobs they like. It's an overcomplicated process for staff to deal with and not a habit we wish to see in job endings, please resubmit this with the appropriate formatting

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 60582_s

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ran 30th June 2020, 9:15 am

Sorry for messing it up even further ;; trying again! I hope this is clear and works without the confusion and extra hassle to deal with. I'm really sorry for the submission I tried before, I thought it would be a good way since during the thread, WCs were messed up, but now I see how complicated it was. I've gone back and edited my posts to reflect both of our correct totals along with the thread total instead of doing the math here.

The link to the job thread for each goes directly to the post in which the job was calculated and the new totals were presented.

Link To Job Thread: Linked Here - At the top of the post

On this A-Rank Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here.

Link To Job Thread: Linked Here - At the bottom of the post

For all jobs Ran gets +100% jewels from this lineage and +25% jewels from golden lac, and an appropriate equipment reward from the lineage (legendary for the A-Rank, Strong(+) for each B-Rank)

Last edited by Ran on 30th June 2020, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th June 2020, 9:57 am

Ran wrote:Sorry for messing it up even further ;; trying again! I hope this is clear and works without the confusion and extra hassle to deal with. I'm really sorry for the submission I tried before, I thought it would be a good way since during the thread, WCs were messed up, but I've gone back and edited my posts to reflect both of our correct totals along with the thread total instead of doing the math here.

The link to the job thread for each goes directly to the post in which the job was calculated and the new totals were presented.

On this A-Rank Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here.

For all jobs Ran gets +100% jewels from this lineage and +25% jewels from golden lac, and an appropriate equipment reward from the lineage (legendary for the A-Rank, Strong(+) for each B-Rank)

@Ran So, what you've done is still the same issue that I explained above. You're still splitting the wc evenly as opposed to by post, which is not permitted. To explain;

Your first job is an A Rank which is 10,000 words as a group. You did not hit this word count until the 14th post. Which mean YOUR new wc starts from the 15th post onwards, not however much of steins post you wish to allocate to it.

This is reflected in how you stated: 'New Seika 643 and New Total 643 before this post begins.'
    And then continued to include that amount in your total wc.

However, on the 13th post, which was your turn, the wc for both of you was 9,866, which means the remainder should have been subtracted from Stein. And your wc on the 15h post have been 1619. You cannot take Stein's wc, and swap it out for your own, even if you have written more. As the wc's are inaccurate, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to deny the wc is reflected correctly.

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ran 30th June 2020, 11:15 am

At this point I am not even going to say I think it's right this time because I thought it was before jfdslkj

The "Link to Job Thread" should go to the post where the job was calculated/new totals were given.

On this A-Rank Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here. We also have a guild bonus.

We get a guild bonus on this one.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 30th June 2020, 11:22 am

Ran wrote:At this point I am not even going to say I think it's right this time because I thought it was before jfdslkj

The "Link to Job Thread" should go to the post where the job was calculated/new totals were given.

On this A-Rank Kuro would like to use both his Ice Token and his Yeti Yorn received here. We also have a guild bonus.

We get a guild bonus on this one.

Cyrus Gwydion
    Cyrus Gwydion

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Confidence International
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,293,344

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrus Gwydion 1st July 2020, 3:16 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Nessa Cordelia Lux, Mura Kensho, Percy, Taylor
    Player(s) Guild(s): FT for all
    Player(s) Team(s): N/a
    Player(s) Rank(s): Z, H, B, C
    Job Name: Neutral B Rank Free Form
    Job Approval page number: Page 15, p.° 373
    Link To Job Thread: To Hopes and Dreams!

Using 5,000 words for a B rank free form

Nessa is sacrificing EXP gain for 100% more jewels, gets 100% more jewels from her Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, as well as 25% more jewels from her Golden Lac as well (link in her sig)

Taylor gets 100% more jewels as well as a piece of Strong (+) Equipment from her lineage, linked in sig

Everyone gets 25% more EXP from our guild bonus

As always, will add EXP and Jewels myself, just need approval

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 555
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 1st July 2020, 4:01 pm

Taylor wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Nessa Cordelia Lux, Mura Kensho, Percy, Taylor
    Player(s) Guild(s): FT for all
    Player(s) Rank(s): Z, H, B, C
    Job Name: Neutral B Rank Free Form
    Job Approval page number: Page 15, p.° 373
    Link To Job Thread: To Hopes and Dreams!

Using 5,000 words for a B rank free form

Nessa is sacrificing EXP gain for 100% more jewels, gets 100% more jewels from her Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, as well as 25% more jewels from her Golden Lac as well (link in her sig)

Taylor gets 100% more jewels as well as a piece of Strong (+) Equipment from her lineage, linked in sig

Everyone gets 25% more EXP from our guild bonus

As always, will add EXP and Jewels myself, just need approval

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 CzMK0qd

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 4:46 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Tess
    Player(s) Rank(s): D
    Job Name: To Earthland and Beyond
    Job Approval page number: Page 15, Post n°375
    Link To Job Thread: It Must Be Achieved

Job Name: Girlfriend for a Day

Job Name: iLac
    Link To Job Thread: Something You Carry Around with You

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Fraag
    Fraag

Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Arcanos
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 60
    Experience : 3,401,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arcane Fate Magic
    Second Skill: Night God Slayer
    Third Skill: Relativity God Slayer

Post by Fraag 1st July 2020, 6:19 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Fraag, Digit V2
    Player(s) Guild(s): Errings Rising, Guildless
    Player(s) Team(s): N/A; Mentor/Protege
    Player(s) Rank(s): H, S
    Job Name: Scholars of Time something that sounds like a case for truancy
    Job Approval page number: Page 8, Post 182
    Link To Job Thread: Here it is! And I took the liberty of being very... deliberate with my words.

For Digit V2, Lineage gives 100% to jewels, Golden Lacrima gives 25% to jewels, yeah and an Artifact + weapon, due to some clause in the Lineage.
    For Fraag, Lineage gives 100% to jewels, Golden Lacrima gives 25% to jewels, also forgoing entire EXP for jewels swap.
    For both, Mentor/Protege jewel bonus counts.

That's about the size of it.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 2nd July 2020, 1:24 am

Tess wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Tess
    Job Name: To Earthland and Beyond

Job Name: Girlfriend for a Day

Job Name: iLac
    Link To Job Thread: Something You Carry Around with You

Fraag wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Fraag, Digit V2
    Player(s) Guild(s): Errings Rising, Guildless
    Player(s) Team(s): N/A; Mentor/Protege
    Player(s) Rank(s): H, S
    Job Name: Scholars of Time something that sounds like a case for truancy
    Job Approval page number: Page 8, Post 182
    Link To Job Thread: Here it is! And I took the liberty of being very... deliberate with my words.

For Digit V2, Lineage gives 100% to jewels, Golden Lacrima gives 25% to jewels, yeah and an Artifact + weapon, due to some clause in the Lineage.
    For Fraag, Lineage gives 100% to jewels, Golden Lacrima gives 25% to jewels, also forgoing entire EXP for jewels swap.
    For both, Mentor/Protege jewel bonus counts.

That's about the size of it.

@Fraag Next time please include links to lineage/golden lac as proof of additional boosts.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 2nd July 2020, 6:48 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Illya Pegasus, Johann
    Player(s) Guild(s): Dies Irae, Dies Irae
    Player(s) Rank(s): B, S+
    Job Name: D Rank Neutral Free Form
    Job Approval page number: Page 16, p.°384
    Link To Job Thread: Anyone There?

Job Name: C Rank Neutral Free Form

Please disregard Valentines word count as he is not part of these jobs. Combined, the total WC between me and Illya adds up to 3,391 words, which will be used for the jobs above.

Illya receives 100% additional jewels from her custom lineage (linked in her sig) as well as 25% additional EXP from guild bonus

Player(s) Name(s): Johann
    Player(s) Guild(s): Dies Irae
    Player(s) Rank(s): S+
    Link To Job Thread: A New Purpose

Please disregard Aedion's word count as he is not part of these jobs.

For all jobs specified above, Johann will sacrifice EXP gain for 100% additional jewels, gain 100% additional jewels from lineage (linked in sig), 100% additional jewels from Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, as well as 25% additional jewels from Golden Lacrima (linked in sig)

As usual, I will add EXP and Jewels myself, just need approval uwu

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 2nd July 2020, 6:56 pm

Johann wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Illya Pegasus, Johann

Please disregard Valentines word count as he is not part of these jobs. Combined, the total WC between me and Illya adds up to 3,391 words, which will be used for the jobs above.

Illya receives 100% additional jewels from her custom lineage (linked in her sig) as well as 25% additional EXP from guild bonus

Please disregard Aedion's word count as he is not part of these jobs.

For all jobs specified above, Johann will sacrifice EXP gain for 100% additional jewels, gain 100% additional jewels from lineage (linked in sig), 100% additional jewels from Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, as well as 25% additional jewels from Golden Lacrima (linked in sig)

As usual, I will add EXP and Jewels myself, just need approval uwu

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 3rd July 2020, 9:19 pm

Job Name: B-Rank Freeform Job (Neutral)
    Job Approval page number: Page 16, Post Number 378
    Link To Job Thread: Midnight Study Pt. 2

I invoke my Nemean Lion Custom Lineage Ability Lion's Share (100%), the first passive of Wind Strike Magic's Z-Rank Ascendant Ability Gold Rush (100%), and my Golden Lacrima (25%) to boost the Jewel earnings from this job. All of these are linked in my signature.

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th July 2020, 4:01 am

Leona Jarnefeldt wrote:
       Job Name: B-Rank Freeform Job (Neutral)
       Job Approval page number: Page 16, Post Number 378
       Link To Job Thread: Midnight Study Pt. 2

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 4th July 2020, 7:52 am

Player(s) Name(s): Samira Nassar, Leona Jarnefeldt
    Player(s) Guild(s): Sabertooth, Silver Wolf
    Player(s) Team(s): NA
    Player(s) Rank(s): H+, S+
    Job Name: 100Y Freeform
    Job Approval page number: Page 16, Post 388
    Link To Job Thread: Boop

I get a 225% bonus to Jewels. 100% from my Lineage, 100% from my Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, and 25% from my Golden Lacrima. I will also be using the last dose of the second Lacrima Coffee purchased here for 100% more EXP

Leona also gets a 225% bonus to Jewels. 100% from the Lion's Share ability of her Lineage, 100% from her Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, and 25% from her Golden Lacrima

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 4th July 2020, 8:58 am

Samira Nassar wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Samira Nassar, Leona Jarnefeldt
    Player(s) Guild(s): Sabertooth, Silver Wolf
    Player(s) Team(s): NA
    Player(s) Rank(s): H+, S+
    Job Name: 100Y Freeform
    Job Approval page number: Page 16, Post 388
    Link To Job Thread: Boop

I get a 225% bonus to Jewels. 100% from my Lineage, 100% from my Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, and 25% from my Golden Lacrima. I will also be using the last dose of the second Lacrima Coffee purchased here for 100% more EXP

Leona also gets a 225% bonus to Jewels. 100% from the Lion's Share ability of her Lineage, 100% from her Gold Rush Ascendant Ability, and 25% from her Golden Lacrima

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 RxnyzFU

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith 4th July 2020, 9:27 am

Player(s) Name(s): Lilith, Toppa
       Player(s) Guild(s): RK, FT
       Player(s) Rank(s): S, B
       Job Name: C Rank Freeform
       Job Approval page number: Post n°392
       Link To Job Thread: The Id

Job Name: D Rank Freeform

Lilith has a Golden lac linked in her siggy.

Note from Nessa: I can add EXP and jewel myself just need approval.

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 4th July 2020, 9:31 am

Lilith wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Lilith, Toppa
       Job Name: C Rank Freeform

Job Name: D Rank Freeform

Lilith has a Golden lac linked in her siggy.

Note from Nessa: I can add EXP and jewel myself just need approval.

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 PoybWgZ

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ran 4th July 2020, 11:17 am

Player(s) Name(s): Ran, Tuppen
    Player(s) Guild(s): Elysium, Guildless
    Player(s) Rank(s): A, D
    Job Name: Demons' Den
    Job Approval page number: Linked Here

Only the first 2,000 words (job ending marked in post seven)

Ran gets +125% jewels from lineage and golden lac, linked in siggy, along with a strong equipment from the lineage. Also a 25% exp bonus from the Discord 2nd month benefit, linked in siggy.

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 555
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 4th July 2020, 12:28 pm

Ran wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Ran, Tuppen
    Player(s) Rank(s): A, D
    Job Name: Demons' Den

Only the first 2,000 words (job ending marked in post seven)

Ran gets +125% jewels from lineage and golden lac, linked in siggy, along with a strong equipment from the lineage. Also a 25% exp bonus from the Discord 2nd month benefit, linked in siggy.

Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 B8wCyY5

Ran
    Ran

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ran 4th July 2020, 9:50 pm

Player(s) Name(s): Ran, Tuppen
    Player(s) Rank(s): A, C

Job count is the last 5000 total words (job starts marked in post seven as new job)

Ran gets +125% jewels from lineage and golden lac, linked in siggy, along with a strong(+) equipment from the lineage. Also a 25% exp bonus from the Discord 2nd month benefit, linked in siggy

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th July 2020, 2:23 am

Ran wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Ran, Tuppen
    Player(s) Rank(s): A, C

Job count is the last 5000 total words (job starts marked in post seven as new job)

Ran gets +125% jewels from lineage and golden lac, linked in siggy, along with a strong(+) equipment from the lineage. Also a 25% exp bonus from the Discord 2nd month benefit, linked in siggy

MoRueran
    MoRueran

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Unexplained Prowess
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MoRueran 5th July 2020, 9:42 am

Player(s) Name(s): Martian
    Player(s) Guild(s): Guildless
    Player(s) Team(s): Solo
    Player(s) Rank(s): C
    Job Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37944-free-form-job
    Job Approval page number: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41492p325-job-sign-up-thread#405636
    Link To Job Thread: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41075-two-warriors-unfettered-by-magic#406528

Health: 600/600
    Stamina Pool(SP): 600/600
    Character Speed: 80 mps
    Melee Damage: 40 hp [+36 hp][+36 hp][+34 hp]
    Erythrite Domain Sensory: 150-meter radius [When Activated]
    Unexplained Prowess
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 5th July 2020, 9:51 am

Martian wrote:Player(s) Name(s): Martian
    Player(s) Guild(s): Guildless
    Player(s) Team(s): Solo
    Player(s) Rank(s): C
    Job Name: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t37944-free-form-job
    Job Approval page number: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41492p325-job-sign-up-thread#405636
    Link To Job Thread: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41075-two-warriors-unfettered-by-magic#406528
    Ending a Job (Cancel/Finish)  - Page 21 RxnyzFU

Current date/time is 16th September 2024, 12:22 pm