Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ink Magic

Deshitana
    Deshitana

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ink Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ink Magic  Empty Ink Magic

Post by Deshitana 29th July 2018, 5:49 pm

Magic

Magic Name: Ink Magic  
    Magic Type: Caster – Solitary (The magic costs 15% less to use.)
    Description: In Deshi's village, ink magic is a strange magic that only can be passed down by the one marked by the Eye to the next holder. Deshi was born with the Eye mark on his forehead. Being marked as the next Holder of the Eye, he was automatically tattooed with sacred markings and handed over to the current Holder of the Eye. As a young child he went through much suffering as his body was infused with the tattoos' magics before the Holder died leaving him in possession of this strange magic without a teacher. As a result, he has not been able to use it; however, as of late he has been hearing whispers calling to him and so has decided to turn to the stars and spirits for guidance in how to use the magic he has embedded in him.

When using ink magic, the tattoo that represents the spell being called upon peels itself off of Deshitana in a painful fashion to him. The tattoo will then linger in ink form before Deshitana until he touches it. Once it is touched the tattoo will glow and unleash the spell that it holds. Once the spell has been unleash the tattoo returns to the body for rest before being used again.

Strengths:

• Versatile since it is not bound to one form of element and it is a mix of offensive, supportive and defensive magics.

Weaknesses:

• Since Deshi has many spells, but is not a master of any one element. As a result he is jack of all trades, but a master of none.

Lineage:
    Name: Lucifer’s Descendant
    Description: Lucifer took control of a vessel and mated with a princess of a very powerful kingdom, and gave birth to the son of the devil. But the princess knew the baby was born evil, so abandoned the newborn in the forest to die. Little is known about this lineage due to the common disbelief in the actual existence of this demonic child, but legends tell of supposed descendants of it that were capable of imposing their upon the demonic abominations of Hell itself and guide them into our own world...

Ability: The ability allows the user to open the gates of hell summoning 2 demons to the user at will. The demons are agile, strong, and have tough hides to protect theirself from magic.  Demons have 25% HP of the user’s rank each and deal melee damage equal to the user’s rank(max S-rank) each.  They have no special abilities and are basic in all respects (No strength or speed increases from base level for their rank effect)
    Usage:  4 post duration with a 8 post cooldown. If all are slain the ability goes on cooldown.

Unique Abilities:

• Quick Heal: Deshi's Body rapidly heals to compensate for the beating it takes from the ink magic. While it heals it does not erase fatigue, the pain, or need to rest. This is a passive that heals 5% of his HP every other post.
    • The Eye: Allows Deshi to see, hear, and interact with the unseen world that the spirits live in. As a result, they can absorb their energy and use it to replenish energy to cast magic. This is a passive that gives 5% of his MP back every other turn.
    • Elemental Absorber: Due to having many elements at his disposal, he has a 25% of damage reduction to elements he is struck with.  This is a passive.
    • Beast Strength: Due to the demon within Deshi gets 30% boost to his natural strength making him stronger than the average man.

Spells: Starting with 4 starter slots plus 5 slots gifted to me here.

Spells:

Last edited by Deshitana on 30th August 2018, 6:10 am; edited 15 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Ink Magic  Empty Re: Ink Magic

Post by Lilium 2nd August 2018, 12:13 pm

Comments will be made in the following colour.

Spoiler:

When the following edits have been made, please let bump this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ink Magic  QOmg1XE

Deshitana
    Deshitana

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Deshitana 3rd August 2018, 6:36 am

I have made the edits and changed prevalent to solitary. Also changed the description on the UA The eye.

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

Post by Lilium 3rd August 2018, 10:12 am

Spoiler:

Ink Magic  QrzkL3R

Ink Magic  QOmg1XE

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 21st August 2018, 3:36 pm

Unlocked And Moved By User Request.

Spoiler:

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Ink Magic  Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 29th August 2018, 10:58 pm

[Ello! I'm Theo (usually called Iris on discord, if you remember~), and I'll be the one grading your magic this time around! ;3 Let's get rollin, shall we?

One little note, it seems the spacing on your spells got wonky, which makes them a little hard to read when all the info is mushed together like that. :'D ]

♛:

[Okie dokie! Once you've edited or if you have any questions, give me a little bump here and I'll get right back at you. \o/ ]

Ink Magic  65698_s
    Deshitana
    Deshitana

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Deshitana 30th August 2018, 6:11 am

I fixed the spacing. Not sure why that happened and made the changes you required. Also note, I changed protect to reflect since I already had a shield in my magic.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 30th August 2018, 2:57 pm

♛:

Ink Magic  BsTllPk

Ink Magic  65698_s

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 5:13 pm