Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dangers of Society

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Dangers of Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangers of Society

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 10:15 am

I nod my head to Verus saying that as i wait to see what happens between the two with a smile on my face just watching the interaction with idle interest as i look at this man's face and can see some type of emotion that doesn't look positive. I keep that in mind to ask for later to figure out these emotions that people have and when i can tell which emotion is which. Figuring out how people act is the first step to keep myself safe from deceit it seems if Verus' words have any truth to them.

As i hear it'll take a day i turn to you and smiles happily. So Verus what is our next stop now? I ask in a low voice since you told me to do so before entering town. I also look outside and takes a deep calming breathe trying to not get shell shocked immediately by seeing everything out their. It only half works with myself able to respond but walking by myself and not just standing in place just seeing everything still not possible. Still needing a sort of guide to keep me on track.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 10:29 am

Oras pulled out the proper amount of jewel as payment and placed it down on the counter before turning, walking with Amora towards the door asking where they'd be heading next. He glanced at her as she took a breath, most likely preparing to venture out into the town again. "We'll be heading to an inn nearby to rent a room first. After that we'll get you some proper gear before showing you around. An inn is basically a building where the owner rents out rooms for people to stay for the night. They provide drink and food, and traveling bards may or may not stop by to play music and song for others. It's a great place to listen in on rumors and stories. We'll be renting a room, dropping off our travel supplies, and moving on to get your personal supplies."

He opened the door and took a step out, only moving when Amora was beside him. He pointed to where they would be heading, or rather the direction they needed to take, and began to move in said direction. Soon enough they had reached the town's inn. Making his way inside, holding the door open for Amora, the first thing she would notice would be the merry laughter of a group at a table, having a hearty conversation. Three were at the counter as the bartender poured them some beer while people dotted the tables who were in the middle of eating food they had ordered, or were flirting with the waitress as she delivered the food. Oras made his way toward the counter, ignoring everyone else and the muttering and whispers they made about him behind his back. One person whispered something to his friend and the other laughed rather softly, as if to avoid being caught by the newcomer. Oras placed some jewel on the counter.

"Single room for two." The man took the jewel and glanced at Amora. "Alright then, you can have the third room to the right." Oras nodded and gestured for Amora to follow him, walking up the stairs. When they reached the room Oras sighed. It wasn't small as he usually rented out. It was big enough for two people, thus two beds. Oras placed his bag between the beds and faced the window, taking his mask off, pulling out his apple, and taking his first bite of it. His hood was still up so she wouldn't see his face. He still wasn't ready for that and wouldn't be for a while now. "Close the door. If you have questions you may as well ask them now."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Dangers of Society - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 10:39 am

I nod my head in understanding of how the inns work as they sound like rather useful places to find either jobs or people you could be looking for because of how much people seem to like to talk in their from what you say of it. I also here of these songs as that grabs my attention and makes me curious what that is and why it seems to be a popular thing if bards travel to these places. If it is any good i could maybe try to pick that up as a hobby.

As you open the door i see the outside and i take rather small steps towards it as i hear the people talking as i try not to cover my ears this time having to grip my coat pockets rather tightly instead as i walk along with you to this inn as i try to seem like i am walking normal and totally fine, and not like i have no idea what anything is or why anything is where it is in this town. I just move a tiny bit closer towards you for some type of comfort from all of this. As we arrive at the end the laughter and voices make me freeze up once more not use to so many people. However, i know it is important to seem like i am normal here as i just stick to close to you as i can to not get lost within this place or to get grabbed by anyone. Finding that some are looking at us since we just entered this place. I try to keep my head down and my face unseen. I quickly pull my hood up to help in that regard as i take calming breaths.

As we get our room i happily follow you into it and as soon as we are in it i close the door and lays on a bed and lets out a rather happy sound as i cuddle into it. I forgot how good these areee. I say with a smile as i relax while laying on the bed. As you tell me to ask any questions i have i slowly turn to face you while on the bed. What was with the looks people were giving, and why did the clothing guy have some type of negative emotions showing on his face? What were those emotions? I ask curiously.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 10:49 am

She had seemed to do better than she had initially when they traveled through the town. This was good as it meant that she would most likely become resilient to the sounds of noise and such before long. Once that happened he wouldn't need to worry as much. He heard something outside the door and narrowed his eyes as he took another bite, using his magic to alter the sound waves so that nothing could be heard outside their door. He heard Amora's comment on the bed and how comfortable they were. Oras didn't really care about comfort, he was in it to survive. Nothing more. She then asked him about the looks, chatter, and the way the shop owner had looked. Oras chuckled darkly, finding it ironic that it would come right back to this topic. The same topic Amora had dismissed so easily the previous day when he warned her what traveling with him was going to be like.

"If you recall, I warned you that I was isolated, and that most don't approach me. Since I always wear a cloak and mask, it makes me seem more suspicious. When we walk into the inn and people see a man with a mask and cloak, covered so that no one can see my true identity. Their first thoughts are assassins, thieves, bandits. No one trusts me Amora, you must realize this. Because of that we will always be isolated from society in some way. Or rather I will. As for the store owner, his first sight was a cloaked and masked man barging into his shop, pushing a rather frightened looking girl who was covering her ears. My guess is that he assumed I had kidnapped you, or was tormenting you in some way. Only when you calmed down and spoke, no hint of pain or lies in your voice, did he even consider any other alternative. Such is the life I live, and the life you will live, if you continue to travel with me Amora." He took a third bite of his apple, awaiting her next questions.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 10:56 am

You humans judge to easily it seems like. I say rather bluntly as i look out the window. While i guess that also fits into how you people survive. You judge others as harsh as possible to protect yourself from what could be a harmless thing. To try and figure out how you could protect yourself, and possibly others if someone else is with the scary figure. I sigh softly as i say this outloud. You human's do this for protection, but that same thing could cause those people to turn to that life. It's interesting really to see these things at work. I say with a shrug as i lay on the bed as i look towards the ceiling.

You mention we would get some kind of gear. What counts as gear?
    I ask you curiously as i look to the ceiling. I mean you know i won't need to worry for weapons, but finding materials is difficult in the wild if you don't live near open rock area. Maybe i should try to carry a small bit of metal enough to form into what i need whenever i need it. That way no matter what i could try to have a reliable weapon. I say thinking out loud in terms of combat weapons for gear i could use.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 11:08 am

Oras listened as Amora described humans as being too judgemental and quick to judge. She then tried to make sense of it by stating how perhaps humans did this as a protection mechanism. Oras nodded. "Yes... And no. Humans can be fickle throughout their life. Someone who is famous or widely known and praised could state how this type of clothing looks amazing while this type of clothing is hideous. Suddenly it's the new fashion. Anyone wearing what is generally seen as pretty, pleasing, or fancy helps one rise in popularity and praise, while clothing that is seen as ugly, repulsive, or dull tends to give one negative reputation. These type of people tend to avoid those with low reputation and are drawn to those with high reputation and praise. This can be said for our topic as well. People who appear shady, or suspicious, tend to have a bad name, while people who are friendly and outgoing easily draw in people.

"As for your gear, I had the same idea as far as your weapons go. We'll be looking for a decent metal that's not too expensive that I can get for you. As far as other gear and supplies, we'll be getting you your own tent for one. For another I'd like to find someone able to enchant items, allowing us to communicate at a distance in case we are separated. When we arrive at the shop you can go ahead and look around at all of the things they sell. I have to restock on throwing knives anyways so I'll do that while you browse."
    Oras took another bite of his apple, almost done.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 11:15 am

I nod my head to the explanation of how your society works as it all sounds rather fickle and very non static. That things could change in a instance do to what one person says seeming rather dangerous. That a entire group of people could be outcasted because of a few choice words of someone with a high enough reputation. I look towards the ground as i find myself sort of glad that i lived in the world over being in a town if this is what the reality of society is like. It is definitely like a food chain in and out itself if such things are true. That their seems to be this animal food chain, and then with these societies a social food chain with those on the bottom left to rot and become the worse types of people.

Upon hearing the gear i grin a bit liking the idea of being able to morph what i can and when i wish to do so. That ability allowing me to have quite a lot of ability to change how things can go. I grin a bit remembering the people in metal as it makes me curious if i could mess with that metal or if these towns have some sort of magic protection on their armor. I get up off the bed and goes to walk towards a area that i can see the door at as i lean against a wall for the time being as i wait for you to finish your food that is a apple. I then look towards the door out of curiosity. So Verus do you think i should get a weapon that i should focus on, and if yes what do you think would be best? cause all i have currently is the animal claw gauntlets that i am use to using.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 12:19 pm

Oras listened as Amora asked if she should if she should select a particular weapon style she should focus on, and which would be the best option out of the variety. He thought for a moment. One who mastered a particular style of weapon could go a very, very far ways with it. They could even overcome those who wield a weapon that has a natural advantage against theirs. However there was also an advantage to be gained from using a large variety of weapons. Allowing you to have a vast amount of options. "That is up to you. The advantage for having a proficiency in any weapon is that you have a massive variety of options. Not just with weapons and shapes, but with styles, strategies and techniques. I can go over these when we have more time. At the same time, one who masters a single weapon to the point of ultimate mastery can overcome enemies who wield a weapon with a natural advantage over yours.

"In conclusion, mastering one single weapon would allow you to reach skills and understanding of the weapon very few would know. If you chose to practice with many types of weapons, you would have the advantage of variety, natural advantages, as well as the option of being unpredictable. Swords and spears are common, but no one expects a chain whip with a scythe on the end of it. The more uncommon, unique, and alien your weapon is, the greater advantage you have over an enemy. Sometimes when you fight with a common weapon, then switch mid combat to a weapon no one has seen, it throws an opponent off and forces them to switch to defensive tactics."
    He took a final bite of his apple and once he swallowed he took his mask off the belt hook and placed it back on his face, turning and tossing it across the room into the trash bin by the corner.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 12:25 pm

Well then why not master a weapon no one has seen while practicing with other weapons at the same time to a lesser degree. Try to be a master of one then be a sort of jack of all trades for others? Maybe that is impractical actually because of the time it would take. Hmmm maybe just learning how weapons interact with each other and how people who wield such weapons do so that would be a better learning of the weapons then any practice. That way i have an idea how they move and work, and then can work on copying that in my own time while adding my own little twist to such moves. I say thinking out loud once more my voice barely above a whisper.

I grin seeing you finish the apple as i calmly wait for you to take me to this gear store which would be particularly nice to go to prepare me for the roads ahead. I look around the room for something to use to try and mold as many weapons or what i think could count as weapons as i can while we walk.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 1:41 pm

Oras listened to her as she suggested she master a single weapon, but then practiced with a few other types and styles to a lesser extent. He thought about this carefully. It usually took one individual most of their life to master a single weapon without practicing with any other type of weapon at all. Perhaps she'd be lucky however. After all, she did have a mentor, well currently that is. He nodded to her. "That could work." He gestured for her to follow him out of the room. When she did he'd close the door, and locked it behind her. He walked down the stairs, heading towards the door of the inn. Ignoring the looks and mutterings of the other people inside the inn. One person grinned at Amora as she walked by, winking at her as she did so. Oras refrained from smashing his head into the wall and just walked outside. If the man did try anything, then he would just smash his head in and lead Amora out.

"We'll start with getting you some gear, then check out the library for any uncommon weaponry you can practice with." Oras lead her through the town as he navigated until he found an appropriate shop. He entered, followed by Amora, and gestured around. "Go ahead and browse for anything you may think you'll need. I'll get the tent, materials, and a few daggers for myself."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 2:42 pm

I quickly follow you out of the room as you go to leave it. I watch as you close and lock the door as i nod my head figuring that is smart since it will prevent theft of our items at least one way. Their is always the window people could smash in if they were really determined to try and steal our items from us. I walk own the steps of the inn towards the first floor as i pass people not even noticing the person who winks at me. Just seemingly ignoring him entirely as i follow you happily.

I follow you through town as i'm walking normally now but just remaining extra quiet then i would normally when traversing and thinking of things. As if i'm still trying to hide myself from all these different things, but at the very least Amora is able to move and look around without freezing up entirely now unlike when she first arrived. As we arrive at another shop i happily enter it and starts to look around curious to see what humans would sell at such a place. From the sounds of what you said it seems like this place could be called a hunter store to my mind. Since it has the tools necessary for surviving in the wild.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 3:30 pm

Oras watched as Amora began to browse the shop, extremely silent as she began to walk over to see the many things on the shelves. Oras walked over and looked through the tents, trying to find the most simple, yet durable one available. As he did, one of the workers in the shop would walk over to Amora, wanting to assist the less.... Shady looking one. He had redish brown hair, blue eyes, and wore a tan shirt and brown pants with fingerless gloves and brown boots. The boy smiled to her, making sure he didn't sneak up and scare her or anything. "Hello there! Welcome to the Traveler's Storehouse! Is there anything I can help you with?" Oras heard this and glanced over, peaking through the corner of his visor. The boy posed no threat, he was still innocent and young, here to work for some form of currency, whether it be experience or jewel.

Oras found a tent that was acceptable and took it off the shelf, walking over to the section that held many individual trinkets, and other items. He looked through them, seeing many spheres, decorative objects, and even little puzzles that people could mess with. He found one made of steel in fact. However they were all far too small. Then he saw something that intrigued him. It was a belt, or rather, three belts. One went around the waist. One went from the left hip to the right shoulder. And another wrapped over and under the shoulder itself. He picked this up, noting that there was leather underneath the steel, and moved to look at the collection of daggers.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 3:37 pm

I continue to browse the items as i then hear footsteps walking over to me. I quickly turn to face who it is and sees the young gentleman in front of me as i give a nod of my head to him. I then hear him ask if i am in need of any assistance. Well i mean unless your store sells good bits of metal for me to make a weapon out of i think i am fine. Just a idea of a weapon would be pretty good also. I say without really thinking on it just giving enough to him for what i am looking for. Got to make sure you can stay defended while traveling you know? Never know when you'll run into bandits, or worse people from a dark guild. I say to the young gentleman to try and stop any fears or worries he could have about why i am trying to get a good weapon or just metal to make one.

I then pause and thinks a bit more. Also maybe someway to filter water if need be. I say after thinking for a bit realizing i might not have clean water always like i was in the wild. However, when i was by myself i had built my own water filter that took a few days to do correctly. I would prefer not having to do that every time i desired clean water while traveling.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 9:56 pm

The boy listened to her and his face twisted into a bit of confusion, but he wanted to show his boss that he could be a great worker, so he'd do what he could with the situation he had been presented with and straightened his face again. "Well, we do have multiple items of metal. And, an idea for a weapon? I'm no fighter myself, so all I could recommend is a sword or dagger. Something simple that's easy to learn how to use and control I suppose. And, as for water filters, I can definitely help you there. Follow me this way." He lead her through the small shop to a section of displays and shelving and pulled out a drawer, showing her several types. "These right here don't filter everything, but they are very very handy if you're in a rush or in desperate need for water. The ones in the center filter water the best, however it takes some time to do so. And if there are no water sources nearby such as lakes or rivers, the small spile is used by cutting a hole into a nearby tree which allows the water to flow out. It's not as thick a stream as the other filters, but it's a very handy thing to have nonetheless."

Oras picked a few throwing knives off the shelves. Taking the most common blades ever, which allowed his collection to be a uniform set, while he picked another throwing knife off the shelf and studied it. This one was far, far more different. The weight was utterly perfect. The blade was carved in a way that allowed it to lodge itself in the target when stabbed, or pass right through if slicing them. He sensed the shop owner walk into the room and looked up at him. The owner saw Oras and saw his worker. When he decided Oras was more important to check on he turned back, but Oras was at the counter already, placing the items on the counter.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 10:05 pm

I smile happily and nods my head. Then i'll take that water filter mister. However, i still need just something made of metal entirely so i can shape it as i want. I look over towards the person. If you want i can show you why i just need a big piece of metal that is easy to have in my pocket if you would show me such a thing i would appreciate it. Since that would help with just about forming any weapon i could ever need within moments. I say as i look at the person who is helping me as i hold the water filter he had helped me find which i am very much so grateful for.

I look around the shop and i see you already at the counter as i get a bit anxious now not wanting to hold you up since you have been kind enough to pay for my things and to help me survive basically in this world of man with its rules.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 11th November 2017, 10:11 pm

The boy smiled and pulled the item out for her and when she reminded him about the metallic item, the boy nodded toward the belt Oras had taken and put on the shelf. "I think your, masked friend, has that covered." He listened as she talked about transforming it and grinned. "You're, you're a wizard aren't you? I thought so! I've always wanted to be a wizard, but my parents always frowned upon it. They wanted me to pick a career that's quiet, calm. Find a place to settle and such. I don't think I'll ever be able to go adventuring, so do me a favor and see all the sights you can for me ok?" He gestured for her to follow him to the register to purchase the items. Once Oras had bought the supplies he walked over to Hestia and the boy and saw the item. A decent choice he thought to himself. He handed the boy the appropriate amount of jewels and he smiled and nodded to them. He gave Oras the change and he turned around, heading straight towards the door. He knew Amora would follow him.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 11th November 2017, 10:16 pm

I turn and see these belts. I don't know their function but i do see the metal which causes me to smile as all i see instead is just fuel for my magical abilities to form weapons. True it seems Verus got it covered. I say as i go over towards you while keeping pace with the nice male who has helped me out. When he asks me to do enough adventuring for him i nod my head happily. Don't worry mister i'll see all the sights in the world that it has to offer. I say rather cheerfully. As i watch you pay the jewels for it i quickly follow after you waving back with a cheerful smile as i follow you out of the shop.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 12th November 2017, 12:45 pm

Oras kept the door open for her as they walked back into the streets.  "Our next stop is the library, where we can most likely find information on weapons and discover one that you can use.  Follow me," he said while he shouldered the newly purchased gear.  He didn't make her carry her stuff just yet, as it would make her seem more of a slave than someone he was tutoring.  Of course it didn't even look like that.  Oras could technically make it appear as though she looked like something or someone else, but he didn't want to have to put his concentration into that kind of effort, nor waste any energy on that.  They passed several monuments on their way to the library, which was rather large, and when they entered the building Amora would see shelves and bookcases by the hundreds, and books themselves by the thousands.  Oras approached the counter and spoke with the receptionist, then gestured for Amora to follow him.

"It's a rule to keep a low and soft voice in a library," he said in a soft voice.  "It's so that people who are reading won't be interrupted.  This is the aisle containing the books we need.  Go ahead and look through the shelves for any sort of weapon that would suit your needs and tastes."  Oras moved down the aisle and looked for an appropriate book, picking it up and looking through it.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 12th November 2017, 2:53 pm

I happily follow you to whatever this library thing is as i watch you carry everything by yourself practically. i frown a bit at that fact wondering why you are doing so as i look around still seeing people's suspicious gazes as i then look back at the items you are carrying. I let out a quiet sigh realizing the why of you are caring everything on your own. That their must be some bad thing related to me carrying that, that would make you seem even worse. I smile and marvel at all the monuments we pass, but sadly don't have time to stop for as we continue to walk.

Once at the library i look at the big building with a slightly curious look as i wonder what is going to be inside all of this. Once we enter and i see everything i feel a bit of excitement fill me, but mainly even more curiosity. Wondering what is inside all of these books. How many things could i learn if i had all the time to read all these and remember all of these. However, once you tell me to go down a specific aisle to find a weapon i grin as i dart done the aisle and starts looking for any interesting things. Mainly the method i am using is flipping through the book hoping to see a illustration of the weapon to show what it is like. If i find the thing not interesting enough i put it back, but makes sure to remember the design of the weapon for future use in my weapon crafting with metals.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 12th November 2017, 4:13 pm

Oras took his time. He took one book on ancient weapons and opened it up, looking through the table of contents. It was broken into several parts, with several chapters. The parts were divided as points in time where new weapons, or materials, had arisen, changing combat from that point of time on. The chapters each covered an individual weapon type, or reviewed how a weapon changed in that time period. As he flipped through the pages, he couldn't find many unique weapons. Only interesting or unique variations of rather common weapons such as spears, swords, axes or maces. The most uncommon weapon that was touched upon was a scythe but that wasn't too exotic of a weapon. He closed the book and moved to the next one. There was a whole book on swords. Books on war machines. Battle techniques. Etc.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 12th November 2017, 4:25 pm

I keep looking through the books just idly flipping through the pages till i find a illustration of a weapon that could be useful for me. As i idly flip through them i find a weapon that looks like a different version of my claw gauntlets, and another of a weirdly shaped thing. I look at it as it seems familiar to me as i go through what i know of hunting. I smile as i remember this thing is a bow, but not a design that i am use to. This one seeming like it could be used in close combat with other people. I smile a bit at that fact liking this weapon's versatility as a bow, and weapon. All that would be required is work on finding way to actually make the part work. Not seeing it right away.

I then look to the claw looking thing as my other weapon choice. As it seems like it could have ways to make it less suspicious if it has some sort of less obvious mode like how the picture is showing. Noticing that their seems to be open slots along the piece where you're suppose to hold that the blades could possibly fold back to. I nod my head liking these two from these different books. Once finding them i return to you with a grin as i show you the two books of the melee bow thing, and the claw thing that has the three blades that come from it that point outwards.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 12th November 2017, 9:41 pm

Oras continued  to look through the books, searching for anything that stood out.  Weapon catalogue stood out to him and he pulled it from the shelf, opening the table of contents.  Instead of broken into time periods and their weapons, it had one handed, two handed, and ranged categories.  He turned through the many pages looking for something that Amora might be interested in.  The first section covered swords of all types.  Swords built as straight and curved, swords meant for slashing, piercing, defense, offense, hit and run, push away.  Even weapons designed specifically to disarm the opponent's weapon or even break it.  Beyond swords cam axes, and it's own very wide category of styles.  This was followed by spears and javelins, maces and flails, whips, claws, side blades, scythes, hammers, mechanical weapons such as a hidden blade, and far more weapon types.

Then of course there was the two handed weapons, ranging from two handed swords, hammers, axes, scythes, spears, even whips that required two hands to wield.  Each and every one of these weapons having it's very own massive category of styles.  Then there was ranged weapons, being bows, crossbows, knives, ninja stars, bombs.  This book certainly had an impressive variety.  He looked through the pages and found that each weapon was given a very well description of it's purpose, how the curves and pieces were used, and many more interesting details.  He almost forgot about Amora there as he read the details of several weapons and their specific design, how they worked, and what styles and techniques went well with them.  He may take this with him, if they allowed him to purchase it that is, rather than rent it.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 12th November 2017, 9:52 pm

I look at you then towards the book you are reading and shakes my head in slight frustration as i look at the books and then you. Hey Verus you their? Kind of not paying attention to your surroundings right now. Would be pretty easy to kill you at this moment if you can't notice a girl standing in front of you. I say to you figuring that would snap you out of whatever state you are in since i know you don't like to be in such a state if the constant be vigilant and see how others react type teachings you gave me are anything to go by.

After saying that i then curiously triy to see what book you are even reading to get such a reaction from you to be so engrossed you would ignore your surroundings to any degree. That is the very least i am getting that you aren't paying attention to your surroundings all that well if you didn't react to me being in front of you. When i go to look for the title of the book all i could understand is that it is either a weapon through the ages or just multiple varieties of weapons from what i was able to see from it.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 12th November 2017, 10:30 pm

Oras heard her words but simply turned the pages back to the ranged weapons category, finding a few of them to be interesting. "Try it, and you'll be lying on the floor with no breath to spare..." He read through one real quick before closing his book and turning to see what she had collected. He walked over and noted the very... Interesting choice of weapon. It was essentially a very particular bow. Instead of it being made of wood that was flexible and bent, it was made of steel, the two ends being actual blades, and the flexible part was actually made of steel cables and wheels, bending parts and gears. It was very specific, but it was indeed an ingenius idea. With something like this, she would be able to fight hand to hand, while also being able to fire ranged projectiles without having to use up time by transforming her materials. He looked at this weapon carefully, studying it, before he nodded in approval. "It's definitely a weapon no one will expect. Good selection Amora. Come, let's see if they'd be willing to part with these," he said as he lead her to the exit doors.

He had managed to convince the librarian to part with the books which she would soon replace, and paid for them. Afterwards he took Amora outside and saw that the sun was setting. Better get to it then. He gestured for her to follow him and the two walked to the gate, and then past it. He lead her deep into the woods where no one would see nor hear them.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 12th November 2017, 10:38 pm

I mean who said i would be the one attacking you Verus it could be a person trained in killing. I'm sure they would've been able to sneak up on you if you were like you were. I say to you as i see you then flip through some more pages in that book of yours. As i just smile knowing that i am going to want to at least see any and all pictures of the weapons that could be in that book, or at the very least the descriptions of them and trying to then recreate the weapon from that. After you finish whatever it is that you are reading i see you look at the bow book and seems to actually compliment it. Hearing that i can't help but feel a bit giddy and excited on the inside at that hearing that. Feeling a bit proud of choosing something that you would deem good to get.

As you head back towards the desk of the librarian i happily follow you with a cheerful smile on my face. Thank you for allowing us these books miss i will make sure to take the best care possible of mine. I say happily with a wave as we exit the library and i notice we start heading towards the exit of the town as i quickly try to think why. I then remember your words of nightly training. Remembering those words i instantly have my guard up on high alert as we exit the village. Knowing that if i looked tense or scared while in the village next to a person looks like you. Things could get worse then a few bruises on my body from whatever dirty tricks you humans like to use.

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 5:07 pm