Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves!

Elaine West
    Elaine West

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 487.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-Equip magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves! - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Thieves!

Post by Elaine West 5th June 2016, 5:41 pm

With her free hand she did a small salute and looked back at the mess of rubble. "You know, we sure do make a big mess when we do missions.... I wonder if anyone is ever made about it." She pondered aloud then shrugged and laughed. "Probably." she smiled up at the sun that was now just lazily sitting in the sky, she let out a small yawn, it had been a busy morning for the both of them and Elaine was pretty much ready to fall back asleep right here in the middle of the desert. "Can we go home now~? It's been a hectic morning and I think I may fall right back asleep on the sand." She grinned sheepishly. "And maybe, could we take a brake from missions, I know we just had a vacation but, it seems that wasn't really a vacation, can't we just stay around here and just, relax? I've barely even seen that much of Fiore since I've been here."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Thieves! - Page 2 137588058467

Current date/time is 19th September 2024, 9:01 pm