Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN]

Isamu
    Isamu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN]

Post by Isamu 28th December 2012, 5:04 am

Isamu was starting to get bored. He was hanging upside down helpless there while one of the invaders had fun giving Frederick frostbites in his fingers and then Frederick had the thrill of being the center of attention here while the second invader was having quite some fun himself messing with Isamu and moderating the first invader. Isamu sighed as he hung helplessly, he needed to cut himself free. Clearly, Frederick could not do the job for him and thus he had to act on his own and save himself for once. He looked up and judged the distance between him and the branch, and the length of the rope. He had a unique "magic". This "magic" made him have a different affect from alcohol. When a normal person over-drank alcohol, they usually ended up much more weaker both mentally and physically due to weariness. However, that was not the case with Isamu, who received a massive boost in speed, endurance, jump and various other physical attributes when he consumed alcohol. That was his "magic".

He looked straight down to see the alcohol bottle he had dropped when he was tied long ago. It was shattered into several pieces. Isamu looked towards Frederick, Zeno and Zenshin, who were all a distance away. Frederick, as mentioned, was facing Isamu and Zenshin had his back faced on Isamu. Now that Zeno had one of his hands on Zenshin's shoulder, that would indicate that Zeno was facing Frederick as well (Zenshin's back) and thus, the both of them would have their backs faced on Isamu. Isamu silently picked up a piece of the shattered glass and used it to steadily cut off the rope he was tied to. He was able to be so physically stead in order to do that.

As he cut off the rope, he fell down softly on the soft grassy ground, creating no noise at all. A part of the rope was still tied to his foot but the part of the rope was no longer attached to the tree, in which another part of the rope was still hanging. As he was hanging only on one foot, he was able to quietly run away using his enhanced speed. He ran away rather quickly through the shadows and by the time either Zenshin or Zeno turned back, if they ever did, it would probably be too late and all they would see is a hanging rope but no Isamu.

Isamu, meanwhile, would make his way to the guild and call Constantine, Erza, Kaiser or just anybody he could find. He would tell them that Frederick was in danger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[15:39:41] @ Seijin : i love you isamu
    [18:12:58] @ Constantine Rebellion : ISAMU IS A NATIONAL TREASURE
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN]

Post by Zeno 28th December 2012, 6:40 am

"Thank you." Zeno said as he noticed Isamu was no longer hanging from the rope, and Zenshin was already on the run. He could not let the interrogated mage keep track of their escape so he decided to stomp him in the back to send him flying forward in the bushes. It would give Zeno plenty of time to disappear from sight.

He would then find a nearby tree, climb up it and use his arcane chariot to escape instantly and make his way towards the tower.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Interrogation ( In the woods near the Savage Skull Guildhall, volunteering Dark Mages are welcome to test our might. PM me first. ) ( Zeno, Zenshin ) [NK/OPEN] - Page 2 Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 28th December 2012, 7:06 am

thank you were the last words he heard before he was send flying into some bushes. He was knocked out cold for a few seconds and before he could stand up both the mysterious mages disappeared.
    He decided he started walking back to the guild, and hoping that he could see someone on the way searching for him and Isamu. And he was in luck, while walking back he stumbled upon a group of his recruits, and one of them was holding a torch. And just in the time the frostbite was getting worse by the second. Frederick grabbed the torch out of the hands of the man and held his own hand into the flames to counter the frostbite. The pain was excruciating but it did work but he held his mouth shut, he decided to take proper care of it at the guild. 'Tsk let's get back to the guild I need to inform that the legal guilds already picked up our scent and we need to send reinforcements to the corrupt tower as soon as possible' he sneered at the recruits.

Post by Guest 30th December 2012, 1:24 am

Continued Here
    ----> http://fairytailrpg.forumotion.co.uk/t1986-betrayal-of-a-savage-plot#24066 <------

Current date/time is 20th September 2024, 8:25 pm