Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 Empty Re: [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 7:40 pm

It didn't work, and the girl sighed before leaning down to look him in the eyes. It seemed that although he was scared of Lel Therina, a pink cat who weighed... well, Allison didn't really know what she weighed, but it was sure to be little, he wasn't afraid of someone who was a perfectly qualified mage and could do missions of her own rank alone. Okay, maybe that wasn't really a huge accomplishment... but even so, the mage was not something to be taken lightly. Allison tilted her head and scrunched her eyebrows together. Now, how was she supposed to get this man, who seemed to be stubborn as a mule, to talk? The pawnshop owner had run away from her for the last few hours, and she had no idea why the girl had just been able to find him now. Nonetheless, despite the reasons why, her discovery would be useless if she couldn't find the answer to the first two questions.

5270/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 Empty Re: [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 7:40 pm

The member 'Allison' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 WeakMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 8:09 pm

Allison sighed heavily and turned to face Lel Therina. In their mind link, the cat was becoming thoroughly annoyed with the girl, who continued to refuse to use torture as a method of finding whether or not the man was actually the pawnshop dealer, as well as whether there was any evidence that she could have that would prove he was selling illegal goods purposefully and with the knowledge of it. This entire thing was a bit boring, but she was going to see it through properly. Even though legal mages used torture sometimes, it was only ever on the enemies that were completely evil and unwilling to respond to anything else. This man only seemed to be a little bit caught up in criminal activities, but it wasn't as though he was murdering people on a daily basis. In fact, the only time people died in his line of work would be if they were cheating him or something... this man seemed to be relatively honourable.

5437/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 8:09 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 StrongMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 8:14 pm

Allison decided to leave Lel Therina with the man, and then go and assist some more of the towns people. It was getting a bit late, and the sun was almost beginning to set. The girl really, really wanted to wrap this mission up before yet another day passed. It was only a C Rank after all, and shouldn't have taken the effort that it did. Nonetheless, Allison left the cat and the suspected enemy behind and went off to search for citizens of Hargeon Town to help. There were plenty of them around, and most of the time they were happy to have the assistance. Of course, there were the ones that saw the girl as a creepy stalker or stranger, and either ran away or were extremely rude and suspicious. Allison accepted this fact, and simply focused on the people that were grateful for her help or didn't comment at all, and she was happy to be able to help them. In fact, she was happy to be able to be of any use to anyone, even if they were glaring at her the entire time after the girl insisted firmly that she was going to help them no matter what.

5640/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 8:14 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 StrongMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 8:40 pm

After running around the town for a while, Allison was a bit winded, but altogether not tired at all.  This entire mission had been rather uneventful, even though Allison had spent so much energy, with Lel Therina, scouring the town for signs of the street urchin and then the pawnshop dealer's boss, twice.  The girl flopped down on a cleared patch of grass like usual and then debated whether she should return to the park bench where Lel and the supposed pawnshop owner waited.  Just then, a cry from Lel in their mind link caught the girl's attention, and she took off racing in the direction that they were from here.  What was wrong?  Allison tried to talk to the cat, but it seemed that she was occupied in some way, which didn't seem to be a good thing.  Skittering onto the scene, Allison was met with a horrible sight.

5790/2000

Last edited by Allison on 28th June 2015, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 8:40 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 WeakMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 8:48 pm

Lel Therina was gone, and just like in the last scene, the pawnshop owner was too. Gritting her teeth, an expression of emotion which Allison almost never did, the girl stomped over to the park bench and took a seat, mumbling angrily. If Lel was in trouble or had been seriously injured, she was going to murder the entirety of the pawnshop dealer crew, the pawnshop dealer boss-- anyone. In fact, if they had touched even a single hair on Lel's head she would do it. This whole mission was being completely aggravating for Allison, and so even though the girl had promised that she wouldn't quit, it was still a challenge not to just leave. Although now, with Lel Therina missing, Allison was motivated even more to track down the whereabouts of the pawnshop dealer and now she had incriminating evidence to arrest him. Even if it wasn't for selling things illegally, he had attacked her pet! Glancing around the area and finding nothing that left a hint of what exactly had happened, Allison shoved her hands into her pockets and marched away.

5974/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 8:48 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 WeakMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 8:56 pm

After questioning the towns people of Hargeon again about whether they had seen a pink cat and a scruffy looking man walk through-- to which most of them replied something along the lines of "we told you last time and the time before, no"-- the girl was stumped. It seemed obvious that there was absolutely no trail to follow, but Allison had been in the exact same scenario several times today and had managed to find her target each time, hadn't she? So the girl would this time as well! She glared into space and then sighed, getting to her feet from where she had been sitting on another patch of grass. One more round around the town, she decided, ignoring the fact that undoubtedly, that one round would turn into two, and then three, and then only the gods knew how many more. Actually, Allison could say it now-- however many it would take to make sure Lel Therina was perfectly unharmed, as well as safe and sound.

6142/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 8:56 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 11:18 pm

The girl got up and stretched. She had spent the night outside, getting a ton of sleep but unfortunately still managing to feel tired when she woke up. Oh well, that really didn't matter. As a wide smile spread against the girl's face, Allison beamed at the sight of the world at dawn, with everything quiet and most creatures of any kind still at rest. Mother Nature was just so beautiful. The girl smiled again and then set off to go search once again for the pawnshop owner and Lel Therina. Of course, that once again would turn into a twice again, and then a thrice again-- however long it took to actually find the two. Allison was determined to succeed, and this time not with an open ended time limit. Lel could be in serious trouble right now, and so the mage had to hurry. After all, Lel wasn't particularly skilled in combat. Even though she technically couldn't be killed, that didn't mean that the animal was impervious to pain and damage. With this thought in mind, Allison hurried away.

6324/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 11:18 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 Boss [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 3 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 29th June 2015, 8:43 am

BEFORE WE BEGIN

All right, so I've been keeping track of the monsters I've rolled on a piece of paper, and I've come to this count which I hope is correct--

Weak Monsters:

Normal Monsters:

Strong Monsters:

Boss Monsters:
    1 (YAYYYYYYY!)

Which would make a total of... dun dun dun...!

Exactly 50 monsters to fight at once. Here goes...

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 29th June 2015, 8:56 am

Allison was wandering around the city of Hargeon Town once more time-- and this was going to have to be the last, she thought sadly to herself. But just then, the girl's phone rang, and this time she was able to answer it, because the password wasn't necessary to answer phone calls for some reason. The girl listened for a litte bit, not saying a word, when her eyes widened. Here it was-- absolute proof that the man was selling illegal goods and had the knowledge that he was doing so! Allison quickly started to record the other man talking, and managed to capture nearly all of it before he stopped his rant and became suspicious, hanging up immediately. Then the girl smiled, for now she knew exactly where the pawnshop owner and hopefully Lel Therina would be.

6662/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 29th June 2015, 9:00 am

When Allison got to the building, she looked up at it with a beaming smile spread across her face. The girl had searched this building thoroughly, like all of the other ones, but what she hadn't known was that there was an underground part to it. The man's directions on the phone had been absolutely perfect, and the girl strode confidently through the door to meet with the pawnshop dealer's boss, with Lel Therina sitting passed out on the bench next to him. The girl immediately scooped up the pink cat and got ready to murder the man just as all of a sudden, dozens of punks and a few street urchins surrounded them, jumping out from behind and inside all number of hiding places. The girl didn't move, but some how, the smile on her face became even wider before she completely ignored the other opponents and headed straight for the pawnshop owner. This was no longer a mission-- it was a revenge deal. Allison never dealt in vengeance type things on behalf of herself, but this man had hurt Lel Therina.

6845/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 29th June 2015, 9:07 am

After Allison had knocked the boss out cold, the other enemies had immediately scattered, seeming to lose all confidence despite their exponentially larger numbers. She was kind of glad, because the girl might have gotten seriously injured fighting against that many. It wouldn't have mattered since she couldn't actually feel pain and wouldn't really be bothered, but bleeding to death or being blugeoned with metal lengths to death wasn't really high on Allison's list of ways to leave this world. She had actually been grazed with the man's mace, because she had gotten careless and been surprised by his speed. Nonetheless, Allison was hard to get angry, and therefore when she did she was nearly unstoppable to those equal or lesser than her.

The girl patted Lel absentmindedly, stroking the pink cat behind the ears and along her spine. Comfortingly, the girl nestled the cat inside her jacket where she could sleep peacefully. Then, after tying up the pawnshop dealer once again, Allison dragged him all the way to the nearest law enforcement station and handed him and the phone over. Then, she pulled the diamond necklace out of her pocket, stared at it for a while, and then marched up to the man and woman's vacation home in Hargeon Town. She slipped an envelope under the door containing the jewelry and then turned away with a cheerful smile in place on her face. Mission accomplished, Allison thought triumphantly.

7084/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 7th September 2024, 5:13 pm