Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei)

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) Empty Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei)

Post by Blood Bird 28th September 2014, 8:18 am

Job info:

Adrien sat on the steps leading up to the museum of Magnolia wearing his new attire of skin tight black battle armour underneath a crimson red over coat made of two parts that resembled a holy shroud  he took a deep breath as he watched the people walking by going around doing their mundane everyday task. A large black creature swooped down from the sky and landed next to him, his partner the puca Drac in his default form of a giant, coal black bat roughly three times the size of an exceed look at Adrien with it's golden eyes. "So did you have any luck finding any information here?" Drac asked him in a deep slightly demonic voice and in response Adrien shook his head "No, though I am not surprised after all why would they have anything about lightning demons here."
    "This museum has the largest collection of ancient scriptures and deactivated magical artefacts and I already know.....you didn't go in did you?"
    "I did go in actually I just didn't get to look around, as soon as I entered the owner signed me up to do a job with two other mages who I don't know a single thing about."
    "I see...you still don't believe me...do you?"
    "Would believe it if a talking bat shape shifting bat suddenly told you that you're the son of the ruler of lightning demon and are in fact half-demon?"
    "Yes I would."
    "I keep telling you your wrong and I am just sick!"
    "Keep telling yourself that it will only make it harder on yourself...so what's job?"
    "According to legend swordsman by the name of Himura Mihawk, who was known throughout Fiore for his master swordsmanship and intellect in battle, along with his sword Raiku were rumoured to have cut up more than a thousand enemies and save more than a thousand lives. Testing his limits, Himura had went into the Labyrinth of Mystery, but never came out. The museum owner Mr. Arty Oop has asked us and the other to when they get here to go into the labyrinth and tasked us with finding the mythical weapon Raiku so that he may set it on display for various onlookers, and in exchange he will pay us fifteen thousand jewels.
    "Sounds easy enough."
    "Mhmmm.........
    Adrien then closed his eyes listen to the world around him as himself and Drac awaited the arrival of the other two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) Team10
    Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) Empty Re: Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei)

Post by DOPPO 30th September 2014, 12:31 pm

Shohei was on yet another job today. He was becoming quite the busy man. A was hot today, with damp air. Humid. Nature's worst condition, was he suppose to feel hot or refreshed? The damp air filled his lungs, but instead of being given a cool temprature, his skin was glared down at by the sun's beaming rays of sunshine. Oh yes, this was certainly weather everyone would just love to have. He flipped the hair of his out of his line of vision, despite how short it was. His palm was sweaty and was just shoved into his pocket, in the meantime his other hand bared a piece of crumbled scrap paper. With what on it? Writing. A brief description of what this job was going to be about, where it'll be placed, who's the victim, and why we should do it. Oh, the magic of pencil and paper cannot be beaten by even the mightiest forces of modern writing. The thought made Shohei chuckle.

But back onto track, he was suppose to accompanied by two other mages. He unfolded the sheet of paper only to find a description on the job he was doing. He read it aloud. "egend tells of a swordsman by the name of Himura Mihawk, who was known throughout Fiore for his master swordsmanship and intellect in battle. He, along with his sword Raiku, were rumored to have cut up more than a thousand enemies, and save more than a thousand lives. Testing his limits, Himura had went into the Labyrinth of mystery, but never came out..." Or so it said. Just as he read on in more of a silent manner, he found himself walking towards a man with white hair and a red jacket. Most likely the guy he was working with. Shoving the paper into his pocket, he picked up his pace and walked over to the man to tap on his shoulder. "You must be on of the people I am working with today, no?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) Empty Re: Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei)

Post by Yvonne 5th October 2014, 6:46 am

The tall and ancient structure of the museum became visible to Raven as she walked in her own pace to get there. She had barely gotten out her guild alive that day. They were celebrating the arrival of a new member and her oh very drunk friends had her singing more than she ever had any day. In the end, she had to sneak past all of them with Kuroe’s help. She was glad she had her magic for once. “Ugh…I think I still have cake in my hair…” she grumbled, her fingers combing through her silver tresses in haste. “I swear I’ll kill all of them one day!” She complained throwing her hands up at no one in particular as she kept grumbling under her breath. Kuroe who heard most of it shook his head, snickering at the distressed girl before taking off first.

The silver haired girl, dressed in her loose white shirt and blue denim shorts had her thick black shades on in hopes that people won’t recognize her. She remembered the last time people recognized her on a mission and well…yeah…that didn’t end very well. Ever after that, she had made sure to keep a pair of shades and an additional wig inside her bag for emergencies. She had her golden colored ring on her left index finger. Ever since she got that armor, Raven rarely took it off and it always proved to be a great help to her with its ability to grand her boost on speed in and out of its ring form.

When she finally got to the place, she found two men standing together and noticed Kuroe glaring straight at a rather overly sized bat almost as if he was ready to pounce on him. Giving him a light whack to his head, Raven warned him to stay away from it with just a look. The last thing she wanted was to see her pet fighting a bat that was obviously more or less same in strength to Kuroe. She guessed it’s because crows and bats didn’t get along well but she wasn’t going to let that get in between the mission. “Behave, Kuroe,” she said before waving at the group. “Hey…Raven here and this is Kuroe,” she introduced, gesturing to herself and her faithful pet with a small smile.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to post. I have been busy with my sis' marriage. Thank you for waiting patiently~ )

Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) QoRmBvD
    Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 8th October 2014, 5:13 pm

Adrien had closed his eyes to listen to the world around him as he waited for the other two but only found himself opening them again as he heard the voice of some one approaching talking about the legend he had just told Drac "Legend tells of a swordsman by the name of Himura Mihawk, who was known throughout Fiore for his master swordsmanship and intellect in battle. He, along with his sword Raiku, were rumoured to have cut up more than a thousand enemies, and save more than a thousand lives. Testing his limits, Himura had went into the Labyrinth of mystery, but never came out..." The man read from a crumpled piece of paper before shoving the paper into his pocket. The young man with short black hair and brown eyes that approached Adrien wore a red jersey jacket which features white stripes on its sleeves over a T-shirt with light brown pants and grey or red slippers with white socks on his feet. The young man walked over to him and tapped Adrien on his shoulder. "You must be on of the people I am working with today, no?" Adrien sighed glaring at the young man after being touched "...one of the two.......the other has to yet to arrive..... he replied and then as if on queue a silver haired girl, dressed in her loose white shirt and blue denim shorts and had thick black shades on it and a black purple crow thing she had with her came up waving at the group. “Hey…Raven here and this is Kuroe,” she introduced, gesturing to herself and her faithful pet with a small smile. Drac looked at Raven's pet sniffed the air before grinning which was something a bat shouldn't be able to do as if reading Drac's mind Adrien flicked the puca on the nose "No Drac, it her pet you can't try to takes its form.....and it doesn't matter if you never saw it before..." With that said Adrien stood to his feet and the grumbling Drac shifted to his normal sized bat form in a poof of black smoke and then perched on his shoulder as Adrien turned his attention to the other two "...I'm Adrien Fionn...Blood Mould Magic wizard...Blue Pegasus...B rank..." a moment of silence passed as a gust of wind blew through the area causing his overcoat to flutter behind him "Let's get going.....we have a long trip ahead of us..." he said slowly moving down the museum steps and decided to hold out on asking if they wanted to take the train or horse carriage to there next destination.

Missions Completed:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th October 2014, 9:44 pm

“I still don’t like that bat,” Raven rolled her eyes when she heard Kuroe say beside her. “Just ignore it,” she replied, taking the shades off. “We have a lot more important things to do,” She finished, taking silent steps away from the museum. They had to get to the labyrinth and that was going to take a really long time. Looking back at the white haired guy, she wondered if she should ask him about transport. He wasn't thinking of walking all the way there, was he?

Putting a finger to her chin,she wondered if taking the train or having Kuroe fly them there would be good. “Uhm I don’t know about you but I uh don’t think walking all the way to the labyrinth is going to do us any good. If you don’t mind, I can have Kuroe fly us there. I mean it shouldn’t be too hard for him to fly with two people. Right, Kuroe,” She asked turning her attention to him. “Yeah...I don’t mind…”he trailed off, still eyeing the bat cautiously.

Shaking her head, she tapped Kuroe on his beak. With a grunt, he flew off her shoulder, a bright white light engulfed him before he turned into his true form. Bigger and stronger. Climbing up his back, she looked down at Adrien and then towards the other guy that was supposed to go with them. Surprisingly, he was already gone and she wondered if they lost him or if he decided the job was way too much for him. Either way, she would wait to see if Adrien will get on or maybe decide to use his own pet. From what she saw, that bat wasn't any ordinary one and it should be able to carry someone just like Kuroe can.

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 21st October 2014, 4:09 pm

Adrien didn't listen to the chatter between then who introduced herself as Raven and her pet bird thing she called Kuroe as she took off her sunglasses, it had nothing to do with him though it seemed Drac snickered looking at Kuroe which caused Adrien to flick Drac on the nose so he would focus on what matters. Once she had finished taking to her pet Adrien's eyes were instantly drawn to Raven's silent steps away from the museum causing him to wonder if she was getting impatient for them to start their job or not after all they had a long way to go and it was going to take some time to get their. Looking back at the him putting a finger to her chin, Raven then spoke up “Uhm I don’t know about you but I uh don’t think walking all the way to the labyrinth is going to do us any good. If you don’t mind, I can have Kuroe fly us there. I mean it shouldn’t be too hard for him to fly with two people. Right, Kuroe,” Raven asked turning her attention to her pet who in turned responded “Yeah...I don’t mind… ” trailing off at the end still eyeing Drac cautiously. Drac continued to watch the two with Raven shaking her head, becoming bigger and stronger, though Adrien simply walked towards the steps before turning back to Raven now realising the man in red who was reading allowed was gone when Adrien then pulled out a pair of tickets that clearly read free ride "I already have transport prepared to take us to the closest city to the labyrinth I'd rather it not go to waste, if you want to fly us from the city I have no objections. It's just a matter of would you rather take a horse carriage or the train."

Missions Completed:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 26th October 2014, 9:41 am

Raven looked down at her companion with a blank stare before slowly getting off of Kuroe. Patting the back of her shorts with the back of her hands, she coughed and gave a look to Kuroe. With the cue, Kuroe sighed, giving her a small glare before turning back to his usual self. “He should have told us earlier,” he complained just for her to hear earning a light kick to his feet. “Don’t be like that, Kuroe. You got to be nice,” She shushed him with a finger to her lips as she turned to face Adrien again looking quite flustered.

“You should have told me earlier,” she told him with an awkward smile as she rubbed the back of her head with her right hand. “So uhm train or horse carriage, huh?” she said out loud as her mind wandered like the needle in a compass between the two options. A horse carriage sounds different and she was pretty sure she had never rode in one before whereas trains are fun and fast.

“Hmm I think we should take the horse carriage. I have never rode in one after all,” she smiled as she finally arrived at a decision. “Now come on, we should get this done soon. I have to go back to the guild after this,” she informed, stepping out of his way so he can lead. After this mission, she had to meet up with her team as they were going to take some important steps regarding the team. She had a feeling it was about Mary but she hoped for the best. Mary, from what she heard, was being recruited by the council and was going to leave the team. As much as she didn't want to see that happening, it wasn't her decision to make.

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 1st November 2014, 4:00 pm

Adrien looked at Kuroe as sighed, “He should have told us earlier,” Adrien sighed upon hearing this as Raven spoke to her pet  “Don’t be like that, Kuroe. You got to be nice,” after shushing her pet with a finger to her lips as she turned to face him again looking quite flustered. “You should have told me earlier,” she told him with an awkward smile as she rubbed the back of her head with her right hand "...You never gave me the chance..." he replied with his voice cold and stern "Also....why are you so flustered?....." Adrien then sighed shaking his head and began thinking out loud "...no...that doesn't matter....we need to get moving...".
    “Hmm I think we should take the horse carriage. I have never rode in one after all,” Adrien turned to Raven bringing his attention back to reality to see her smile as she finally arrived at a decision and before he could he could anything she spoke up “Now come on, we should get this done soon. I have to go back to the guild after this,” she told him informing him of information he didn't need to know as she stepped out of his way so he can lead. Adrien nodded and began to walk taking lead point guiding Raven to the carriage depot which was a block from the train station. He handed the tickets to the manager and called up the first free carriage, after giving the driver the directions Adrien held the door open for Raven. The driver snickered upon seeing this but quickly caught his tongue when Adrien glared at the driver leaving Drac apologising on his be half Adrien then look back at Raven ".....Do you....require assistance getting into the carriage?......It is just you haven't entered it yet...."

Missions Completed:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 4th November 2014, 6:37 am

“You never gave me the chance..” she heard him say and looked at him with an eyebrow raised with a click of her tongue. “Uh Huh..” she trailed off... Not so very friendly,are you? she finished the rest of the sentence in her head as she just gave him a smile to drop the subject. After that, she grew quiet much like the air between them. She had been to many missions with so many people but no one had this air around them that made it hard for Raven to approach them. Not like she cared though. In fact, she was already thinking of what to do after the mission.

Coincidentally, her thoughts wandered off to her own world for a bit. The gears of time never ceases and if she is right, it wouldn’t be too long till something comes her way. She just can’t believe her opponents would be sitting around counting feathers. They were going to find her one day. In fact, they could be tracing her routes this moment. She had to be ready...ready for the war that she would have to lead one day for her father and for what he had taught her.

Sighing, she was brought back from her thoughts when Adrien spoke to her. “No. I’m fine and thank you,” she replied, climbing into the carriage before him. “This definitely is new,” she said more or less to herself as she looked around the small but beautiful and comfortable room in the carriage. “I’m guessing with how this carriage is going,” she started surprised by the speed of it. She guessed they were using magic along with the horses. “Let’s see...we should get there in about half an hour,” she calculated with a finger to her chin. then, she had some other things to take care of.

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 9th November 2014, 5:03 pm

Adrien watched Raven sigh before she answered him“No. I’m fine and thank you,” she told him just before climbing into the carriage “This definitely is new,” he heard Raven talk to herself, Adrien then slowly climbed into the cabin and briefly looked around with a single glance around the carriage it was small but quite well kept, maintained and varnished for a cheap carriage, he was even pleasantly surprised to how roomy it was compared to others it had quite a comfortable room for a carriage it with brownish-red leather seats that were slightly worn and the oak wood that made up the carriage was polished to a shine. Adrien sat still as he took out his pocket book from his coats pocket as the carriage started to move while other people would have jolted forward at the sudden movement, it remain quiet for only a minute when Raven broke the silence “I’m guessing with how this carriage is going,” she stated sounding surprised by the speed of the horse drawn carriage. “Let’s see...we should get there in about half an hour,” she said as he watched her calculated with a finger to her chin, Adrien curious about Raven's deductions glanced out the carriage window to see nothing but clouds "Seems like your right....we got lucky it looks like they are using Pegasi to draw the carriage unlike normal horses." Drac who had been curled up beside Adrien until this point shot up with his ears perked up chuckling demonically "Such a misfortune will fall upon the carriage driver as I feast on their pegasi and claim their form as my own!" MWHAH- OW! What was that for!" Adrien had flicked Drac on the nose before his demonic laugh could scare anybody "Keep Doom under control Drac, you will be able to eat during the job."

Missions Completed:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 10th November 2014, 8:12 am

Raven watched with amusement and a red glint in her eyes at the bat like creature with Adrien and then slowly wandered her gaze over to a snickering Kuroe. “What a weird pet…” she trailed off. “Not that I have the right to say it,
    “ she finished as she found Kuroe pushing his head outside the window with his beak wide open as if to eat the wind. She sighed as she shook her head with a smirk. She just could never live without Kuroe. He was and would probably be the only one that would completely understand her.

And just as Raven had predicted, they did arrive at their destination in exactly thirty minutes. She had to push the glaring Kuroe out the window first before climbing out of the carriage as he still had his eyes on the bat. “Alright! We are finally here. Let’s go now,” she said as she smiled at the driver who took his hat off and bowed to her. She bowed back to return the courtesy before turning towards the entrance to the labyrinth.

To say the entrance enthralled her would be an understatement. She had heard of the labyrinth of mystery many time from her guild mates but she had never thought of them to be so beautifully mysterious. The air felt so different and still that the prospect of finding something inside that labyrinth excited her deeply and she stood there just staring at the entrance for a while. She was also waiting for Adrien to get there while Kuroe pouted on her shoulder. "Stop pouting, Kuroe. You will get to help me beat some pests up soon. Cheer up!" she flicked Kuroe on his head as he turned to peck on her cheeks. "You don't have to tell me twice, idiot!"

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 12th November 2014, 4:04 pm

“What a weird pet…” Adrien listened to Raven trail off “Not that I have the right to say it.“ she finished as Kuroe pushed his head outside the window with his beak wide open as if to eat the wind. Adrien watched her as sighed and shook her head with a smirk. "Drac isn't a pet......he is the only friend I have.......the only one who has never hurt me......." the rest of the trip was carried out in silence and just as Raven had predicted, they did arrive at their destination in exactly thirty minutes. Adrien and Drac exited the carriage before Raven as she had to push the glaring Kuroe out the window first before climbing out of the carriage as he still had his eyes on Drac, the two of them stood there waiting for a while "Do you think we should help them?" Drac asked watching them snickering "They are fine...". “Alright! We are finally here. Let’s go now,” Raven said smiling at the driver who took his hat off and bowed to her and in returned she bowed back to return the courtesy before turning towards the entrance to the labyrinth, as Adrien walk past the driver he spoke briefly "...we will be requiring a lift back....please wait here for our return...upon our return you will receive your tip.. Adrien then walked up to Raven and looked at her "Are you ready to begin?" Drac shifted to his fully sized form and landed next to Adrien "Well then here we go...Drac keep on eye on us from above circle me and do not take your eye off me we need your eyes in the sky for when we need to get out." Drac nodded and flew into the sky kicking up a dust cloud just before he shot skyward as Adrien step forward at a pace Raven could catch up to him at.

Missions Completed:

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 18th November 2014, 5:49 am

Raven saw the bat landing on it’s real form before taking off to keep watch on them. Dragging her eyes back to Kuroe, she signaled him to follow Drac ignoring the glares of protest he sent her way. “Stop pouting and go with him, Kuroe but keep close..I might need you later,” she instructed as she followed Adrien into the labyrinth. Inside, she was amazed to see so many winding roads in front of her. In fact, when she craned her head forward to see if there is any end to the roads, the answer surprised her yet again. The roads seemed endless!

Sighing, she felt it was a good idea to keep Kuroe up in the sky to track their movements along with Drac. With the problem of ever getting lost out of their way, Raven decided that she might as well take a chance and start going in some direction that catches her eyes. At that moment, they had three options as there were three different paths ahead of them.

When she found a stick not too far away from her, the girl moved to pick it up. She crouched down to the ground, placing the stick in a vertical position before letting it go. As the stick fell to the right, Raven nodded and gestured at Adrien to follow the right path. It was a gamble but inside a place they have no prior knowledge about, hoping for luck was the best shot….or at least that’s what she believed.

Hoping that Adrien is following her, Raven turned to the right and started walking with the “guiding” stick in her hand. The place was sort of lit up somehow. At least it was easy to see, she thought but her thoughts dissipated as she heard a strange sound coming from further up their path.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th November 2014, 5:49 am

The member 'Raven' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Needle in a Haystack (Blood Bird, Raven and Shohei) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 16th September 2024, 12:31 pm